FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quick question about messages

Quick question about messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone sends me a message and I delete it without opening it, do they get a warning if they try to mail me again?

telling them they have already sent a message but haven't had a response.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If someone sends me a message and I delete it without opening it, do they get a warning if they try to mail me again?

telling them they have already sent a message but haven't had a response."

They do yes...a big part of the reason I stopped replying so they know I've effectively said no before x

Yes they get a warning...but doesn't stop them from messaging. Some people just don't understand the meaning of warnings and rejection Although, you should at least read what they have to say; surely?! It could be the best ever message everrrrrrrrr....and you would have deleted it :s lol x

Dont know about a warning but it does say on ones profile that they have messaged you and you can see they have not replied xx

I do believe you're right. Although I'd say block the person before deleting the message then they don't get the chance to try again

Oh yes just realised ive had millions

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes they get a warning...but doesn't stop them from messaging. Some people just don't understand the meaning of warnings and rejection Although, you should at least read what they have to say; surely?! It could be the best ever message everrrrrrrrr....and you would have deleted it :s lol x"

Best one word messages ever....

I don't waste my energy opening those offering sex there and then, can see the first few words of a message.

"Yes they get a warning...but doesn't stop them from messaging. Some people just don't understand the meaning of warnings and rejection Although, you should at least read what they have to say; surely?! It could be the best ever message everrrrrrrrr....and you would have deleted it :s lol x"

no not at all, i look at there profile before i read the message, and if they clearly havent read my profile, ill delete without reading it.

"Yes they get a warning...but doesn't stop them from messaging. Some people just don't understand the meaning of warnings and rejection Although, you should at least read what they have to say; surely?! It could be the best ever message of everrrrrrrrr....and you would have deleted it :s lol x"

99% of the messages we get are only about 3 worlds so can read them without opening them .sad really but that why we go to swingers clubs .most on this site are just sad time wasters and dreamers

"

99% of the messages we get are only about 3 worlds so can read them without opening them .sad really but that why we go to swingers clubs .most on this site are just sad time wasters and dreamers"

Is this a statistical fact? I rarely message people first, but when I have done in the past, my messages usually get read and then deleted; despite them being several paragraphs long, sometimes humerous and even containing words in the heading that prove I've read the profile. So in defence of maybe about 10% (this is my statistical research :P)of the male population, maybe they just get tired of putting in so much effort only for it to be wasted. Therefore, a quick message to show interest, could have a similar impact on those people that would be compatible. (did that make sense? I kinda lost all train of thought at the smell of dinner)

"

99% of the messages we get are only about 3 worlds so can read them without opening them .sad really but that why we go to swingers clubs .most on this site are just sad time wasters and dreamers

Is this a statistical fact? I rarely message people first, but when I have done in the past, my messages usually get read and then deleted; despite them being several paragraphs long, sometimes humerous and even containing words in the heading that prove I've read the profile. So in defence of maybe about 10% (this is my statistical research :P)of the male population, maybe they just get tired of putting in so much effort only for it to be wasted. Therefore, a quick message to show interest, could have a similar impact on those people that would be compatible. (did that make sense? I kinda lost all train of thought at the smell of dinner) "

its like this really we get lots of messages .if we put an add on thhe meets page we have had over 160 messages in one day so cannot replay to them all but .if someone have put more then a couple of lines we aways replay even if its a no .but as most people single men do not put more then 6 words .we do not replay or even look at they profile or pics it they send any with the message

» Add a new message to this topic