FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anal Douche - Questions ?

Anal Douche - Questions ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1Kandi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Jacksonville

I love anal sex... I am trying to make it better for myself and anyone involved.

I have purchased a colt anal douche the wand is about 4 inches long and there is a bulb about the size of a baseball you fill with water. I have used it a couple of times. Not sure if I am using it right. I am hoping I could get a little advise.

- how many times should you do it to be sure you are clean?

- is there a time frame for douching for reducing the leaking before a meet?

- should you unload all the water in the bulb or a little at a time?

I know these are silly questions but I am not sure?

Any advise, tips, or suggestions would be very much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I love anal sex... I am trying to make it better for myself and anyone involved.

I have purchased a colt anal douche the wand is about 4 inches long and there is a bulb about the size of a baseball you fill with water. I have used it a couple of times. Not sure if I am using it right. I am hoping I could get a little advise.

- how many times should you do it to be sure you are clean?

- is there a time frame for douching for reducing the leaking before a meet?

- should you unload all the water in the bulb or a little at a time?

I know these are silly questions but I am not sure?

Any advise, tips, or suggestions would be very much appreciated"

Douching isnt really necessary for anal sex unless you have trouble passing or get constipated but as you say it does give you that piece of mind and make things cleaner for both parties.

Make sure the water is body temperature as it can get a little uncomfortable, some say use salted water but that can be painful.

So you've inserted the tip, squeeze slowly too push the water inside after you do this -do not- let the bulb go whilst it is still inside (so wait until you've fully extracted it all) as you will put all the nasty back inside and then wait till you have the "urge" to clear it, so be near a loo and repeat.

Its hard to say how many times, generally until the water runs clear and as to play time you will still have a little water inside so id recommend a few hours before should do it.

I also get terrible tummy pains but they settle down after 2 hours as should the last of the water. Mrs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually say about 5-6 times and it takes about 20 mins. I fill my douche bottle ( I use old hair dye bottle washed out ) with warm water and liquid soap. I always feel lovely and clean and ready for anal after my douche and it lasts me about 5-6 hours xx Seems to ensure a flat tummy too !

Bristol

"I usually say about 5-6 times and it takes about 20 mins. I fill my douche bottle ( I use old hair dye bottle washed out ) with warm water and liquid soap. I always feel lovely and clean and ready for anal after my douche and it lasts me about 5-6 hours xx Seems to ensure a flat tummy too ! "

Ooh i really wouldnt use liquid soap it can irratate your insides. x

I have the same tummy pains when I use mine, but they do settle down after a bit xx

I norm wait till I'm comfy then just to for it xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have a spray attachment to the loo. Very useful for douching. I usually do it about 3 times over an hour or two. That seems to do the trick for me. I would say leave it about half an hour before play to wait for any 'leakage' to come out.

"I usually say about 5-6 times and it takes about 20 mins. I fill my douche bottle ( I use old hair dye bottle washed out ) with warm water and liquid soap. I always feel lovely and clean and ready for anal after my douche and it lasts me about 5-6 hours xx Seems to ensure a flat tummy too !

Ooh i really wouldnt use liquid soap it can irratate your insides. x"

Thats the idea - cleans out by being aggitated ! But seriously been doing this two years never had a tummy ache or problem - just a nice clean bum ! X

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What a load of "crap" lol

I've got the shower attachment douche but omg now that was an experience and an explosion!!!! Only used it the once..........

A friend of mine says she uses rose water the last few times to ensure natural freshness and a pleasant scent.

I never asked, is that something you buy, or was she taking a vase into the bathroom? LOL

ll

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

You could use coffee too but its addictive :/

I tried it with water a couple of times, but it made me feel exhausted, think I used a gravity bag.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

All this palava is why I just avoid anal to be frank

Bristol

Some of the comments on this thread are just pure and utter face palm..

By *1Kandi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Jacksonville

lol,

Thank you everyone for the help and laughs, I appreciate it very much.

» Add a new message to this topic