FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why shaved cock

why shaved cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's with the shaved cock bandwagon. I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. ??? And besides it looks ridiculous. What to you say to the blokes at the gym or footie??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think everyone should do what they want when it comes to pubic hair. No need to be rude or insulting about anyone elses choices.

Some people will insist that pubic hair is awful and some will say they like it and the world still turns

I don't mind individual choices, its what makes us individual after all. But there does seem to be a bandwagon for want of a better word. Plus the question of how you explain it is very valid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don't like to floss as I suck a guy off

"I personally don't like to floss as I suck a guy off"

Do you deep throat then? You could always not suck him off?

"What's with the shaved cock bandwagon. I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. ??? And besides it looks ridiculous. What to you say to the blokes at the gym or footie?? "

I have the same dilemma, I have been chatting to a lady om here and if anything is going to happen, the pubes have to come off so in my case its an easy decision

I agree, leave them on. It's natural, stand up for your rights and don't be brought to heel.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't mind individual choices, its what makes us individual after all. But there does seem to be a bandwagon for want of a better word. Plus the question of how you explain it is very valid."

I agree about the bandwagon that's what I was referring to really people can get very insulting if you don't conform to their version of pubic grooming.

Who would you have to explain to? If someone asks me I tell them to mind their own business.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I have to say I love giving oral to my man/a man & luckily my OH is finely shaven. Apart from stray pubic hairs for me the other issue is if they've peed a couple of times because that causes a slightly unpleasant odour if you are down there long enough to notice. Believe me when my man says "I'll give you half hour to stop that" I'm a happy girl.

So my answer for the footsie team & gym buddies is this: my g/f won't suck my knob if I don't do it. Most guys will understand completely & be straight off for a razor and shaving cream

Julie xx

I don't trim my pubes for womens benefit, but my own. They look better, tangle less and stay cleaner, longer when shortened.

Honestly, I can't recall a pube ever getting between somebodies teeth. Guys think about it, have ever seen it happen? How would it happen, its not possible, million to one chance.

Ok that's more realistic, stray hairs, not flossing or between the teeth.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have long hair (on my head) which occasionally gets in my mouth during sex and sometimes my partners, no on has ever cited this as a reason for me to shave it of or even cut it short.

I'm not on the bangwagon, I trim but that's always been my choice, looks better and feels better for me

It's purely for cleanliness .... pubes will keep sweat etc .... it doesn't taste nice . Loose pubes can make you gag and certainly don't add anything to the experience .

we are both natural as were happy this way, we have not had any flossing or hair stuck in the teeth or gagging , its also proven cleaner natural as that is what the hair is for , just band waggoners trying to justify their own oppinions, we don't need to justify ours , its our choice as it is theirs to shave ect , your pubes your choice

By *rivate auditionsMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

"What's with the shaved cock bandwagon. I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. ??? And besides it looks ridiculous. What to you say to the blokes at the gym or footie?? "

why do you have to explain your pubic hair at the gym/training rooms?,do they line everytone up to l;ook at who is circumcisec?,or uncut?,surely it's entirely your own business how you wear your pubic hair?.

Apparently a man's cock looks bigger if pube free

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Shaved for me, will not entertain a man who is au natural.

Shaved or at least closely trimmed!

Especially if you insist on taking cock pics...hairy ones in a bathroom mirror make me grimace...

I like to lick from balls to tip and don't want hair in the way

If you like your pubes good for you personally i shave its a lot more hygenic and i dont give a toss what ithers think of me not having them

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

in my experience in the 90s gay men used to shave balls and trim pubes

now i think many have stopped but straight guys seem to do it much more!

funny world

"What's with the shaved cock bandwagon. I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. ??? And besides it looks ridiculous. What to you say to the blokes at the gym or footie??

why do you have to explain your pubic hair at the gym/training rooms?,do they line everytone up to l;ook at who is circumcisec?,or uncut?,surely it's entirely your own business how you wear your pubic hair?."

its part of the membership when you join, if your shaved ot trim you aint allow to join, , something to do with masculinity

Don't have to give deep throat to end up with mouth full pubes. I lick, suck and deep throat, and if guy not shaved don't go down on him.

Personal choice not a bandwagon, never seen thread telling men they have to shave or equally a thread telling women, again personal choice

" Its part of the membership when you join, if your shaved ot trim you aint allow to join, , something to do with masculinity "

It's more like wearing a big badge saying, I'm on fab. Now while I'm not ashamed to he on here, I wouldn't want people I work with knowing.

But your correct, football is for men

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't have to give deep throat to end up with mouth full pubes. I lick, suck and deep throat, and if guy not shaved don't go down on him.

Personal choice not a bandwagon, never seen thread telling men they have to shave or equally a thread telling women, again personal choice"

I've seen posts saying its disgusting which might make someone who isn't sure of themselves shave. I agree it is personal choice and no one should feel the need to explain either way.

"I have to say I love giving oral to my man/a man & luckily my OH is finely shaven. Apart from stray pubic hairs for me the other issue is if they've peed a couple of times because that causes a slightly unpleasant odour if you are down there long enough to notice. Believe me when my man says "I'll give you half hour to stop that" I'm a happy girl.

So my answer for the footsie team & gym buddies is this: my g/f won't suck my knob if I don't do it. Most guys will understand completely & be straight off for a razor and shaving cream

Julie xx"

Judging by responses its not that heavily supported after all. So maybe a case of see it on a profile and think, I'll put that as a requirement on mine too. Certainly nobody having actually flossed. Cool, I shall remain unshaven and proud to be natural.

I suck balls and deepthroat but not if it isn't shaved. Hate getting a pube stuck at the back of my throat

I am always clean and shaven I prefere in and feels cleaner, its like licking pussy , do you really want to lick a pussy with hair everywhere, me personally think oral is so much better when everyone is shaven.

"What's with the shaved cock bandwagon. I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. ??? And besides it looks ridiculous. What to you say to the blokes at the gym or footie??

I suck balls and deepthroat but not if it isn't shaved. Hate getting a pube stuck at the back of my throat "

I trim mine down to a grade 1 as I'm hung like a mouse and i heard it makes your knob look bigger!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I trim mine down to a grade 1 as I'm hung like a mouse and i heard it makes your knob look bigger! "

Pffffffffft.....

argree it looks bigger and feels better when you have a oily wank.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

You don't have to have a whole cock in your mouth to get near the balls!

Anyway hairy balls just looks horrid IMHO.

But if you don't wanna shave yours OP then don't! Its personal choice after all and people can decide wether they want to meet or not.

I prefer it myself. Not their business is it?

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I shave as I like women to shave. I don't like ending up with some organic dental floss so I wouldn't like any woman to get the same from me. Personally I find smooth genitals much more visually appealing than hairy ones.

I'm very happy that gents are trimmed or shaved these days. I don't like all that scrubbery and the days of making hairball noises because a stray one has got caught in your throat are gone. Yippeeee!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

i tend to trim was just for meets at 1st now its just habit

By *obnessMan  over a year ago

york

A few months ago i covered my bits in veet and wish i had done it years ago. Feel fresher and cleaner and ladies seem to appreciate it.

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

i like to shave my pubes so im smooth

it makes my shaft look longer and thicker and clean

making me feel horny all day long

i often go to work with out any boxes on under my trousers so the girls can see my bulge in my trousers walking around the office, i often see a girl look at me down there and then quickly look away as she makes eye contact lol

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its more of a cleanliness thing and everyone is different so if you dont want to shave dont. I have to join the majority and say i prefer someone to be shaved but i dont mind if a guy is trimmed either.

But do you expect the women you meet to be shaved? Mrs x

"argree it looks bigger and feels better when you have a oily wank."

looking big is ok , but a bit of a letdown when its inside and don't feel as big as it looked hee hee

I have no problem with a hairy bush on a woman.

" Its part of the membership when you join, if your shaved ot trim you aint allow to join, , something to do with masculinity

It's more like wearing a big badge saying, I'm on fab. Now while I'm not ashamed to he on here, I wouldn't want people I work with knowing.

But your correct, football is for men "

Each to their own. Some men shave some men don't , just personal preference.

But who ever said shaving was letting the world know you are on a swingers site !!!

I've been shaving for many years, before I even knew sites like this existed.

" Its part of the membership when you join, if your shaved ot trim you aint allow to join, , something to do with masculinity

But your correct, football is for men

Each to their own. Some men shave some men don't , just personal preference.

But who ever said shaving was letting the world know you are on a swingers site !!!

I've been shaving for many years, before I even knew sites like this existed. "

next time you shave just remember its an advert for swingers

Shaven here, and Miss loves to tea bag and lick all over

Get a girl that likes to have a bit more fun

ive shaved mine for aound 10year now and never had a blowjob without my balls been licked or sucked

There is nothing wrong with being a shaved male, personally I think its far nicer to see and far more hygienic both ways , I too have been shaven long before I knew about swinger sites , it also makes ya cock look bigger lol

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"I have to say I love giving oral to my man/a man & luckily my OH is finely shaven. Apart from stray pubic hairs for me the other issue is if they've peed a couple of times because that causes a slightly unpleasant odour if you are down there long enough to notice. Believe me when my man says "I'll give you half hour to stop that" I'm a happy girl.

Julie xx"

Shaven here, and Miss loves to tea bag and lick all over

Get a girl that likes to have a bit more fun "

tea bag?

Its personal preference whether to keep your bush or trim/shave.

Just like its my personal preference to keep myself smooth and not to play with guys who arent trimmed/shaved.

And yes ive ended up with pubes in my mouth in the past, which has caused my personal preference to be what it is.

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Totally understand most and importantly where this started. When I ( Mr G) is away with the army, and yes communial showers etc it can be a question time! Without getting imbarased I have said before that my wife prefers it like that, also though it is a lot more hygenic

But your correct, football is for men "

Do the people you work with often see you naked ? We have both been shaving trimming long before swinging for us it's about cleanliness and aesthetics. Each to their own but we would never consider playing with anyone who is not at least trimmed

Makes your cock look bigger

"Totally understand most and importantly where this started. When I ( Mr G) is away with the army, and yes communial showers etc it can be a question time! Without getting imbarased I have said before that my wife prefers it like that, also though it is a lot more hygenic "

Hygiene should be number 1 for everyone here

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Totally understand most and importantly where this started. When I ( Mr G) is away with the army, and yes communial showers etc it can be a question time! Without getting imbarased I have said before that my wife prefers it like that, also though it is a lot more hygenic

Hygiene should be number 1 for everyone here "

I don't shave but don't consider myself unhygienic.

"I don't trim my pubes for womens benefit, but my own. They look better, tangle less and stay cleaner, longer when shortened."

sounds like ur writing an add for something lol

Personal choice but I like mine kept trim. Don't like the chicken drumstick look though. I do find women prefer it.

"Personal choice but I like mine kept trim. Don't like the chicken drumstick look though. I do find women prefer it."

That is the most accurate description I've heard. Chicken drumstick, LOL

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I mean most girls don't deepthroat or suck your balls, so the danger of coming into contact with a pube is very very low. "

You're meeting the wrong women.

As for hygeine what's unhygenic about a pube? Compared to say semen in pre cum, or urine. Unless people are now carrying pipe cleaners around.

"I personally don't like to floss as I suck a guy off"

agree

hate the tickling sensation it gives when u are sucking a guy off. and I love to deep throat and suck balls

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As for hygeine what's unhygenic about a pube? Compared to say semen in pre cum, or urine. Unless people are now carrying pipe cleaners around."

there have been lots of threads about pubic hair and one of the most commonly stated reasons for shaving or rather requiring others to shave is hygiene. Its a miracle the human race has survived this long really what with all that unhygienic pubic hair about, blimey anyone would think it was natural and there for a purpose

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I hate getting hairs in my mouth. If a guy wants my attention down there then he shaves, or at the very least, is well trimmed with hair-free balls.

Gagging on a pube is rank.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't mind either way really. And I've never been turned down for a meet because I am not shaved.

"As for hygeine what's unhygenic about a pube? Compared to say semen in pre cum, or urine. Unless people are now carrying pipe cleaners around."

Oooooo crosses legs u comfortably.

It's simple for guys really, shave your cock and stand a better chance of getting it sucked.

I play rugby and I am clean shaven and get no stick from any of the lads, it's the wife's preference so even if they did say anything who really cares as it's me and her that get to have the fun together,

I personally like suckin balls n cock so prefer no hair

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't mind either way really. And I've never been turned down for a meet because I am not shaved."

When I point out to people that I am trimmed and their profile states that they prefer shaved some do lose interest but not enough to concern me.

I tried shaving my cock once but he kept pecking me and those wings are a nightmare to shave!!!!!!

"I don't mind either way really. And I've never been turned down for a meet because I am not shaved.

When I point out to people that I am trimmed and their profile states that they prefer shaved some do lose interest but not enough to concern me."

I don't see many male profiles that state shaved only, but I certainly would let them know if that was the case.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't mind either way really. And I've never been turned down for a meet because I am not shaved.

When I point out to people that I am trimmed and their profile states that they prefer shaved some do lose interest but not enough to concern me.

I don't see many male profiles that state shaved only, but I certainly would let them know if that was the case."

Quite a few of the men and couples who contact us state that they are smooth/shaved and like their meets to be the same.

Jyst updating profile to include SHAVED lol

I don't see many male profiles that state shaved only, but I certainly would let them know if that was the case.

Quite a few of the men and couples who contact us state that they are smooth/shaved and like their meets to be the same. "

Ah well. Plenty of others around who enjoy their ladies hirsute.

pubes get everywhere.. and if i want to floss. ill but it from boots!! "simples"

that would be buy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I don't like the appearance of hairy bollocks but so what? If you like your bollocks looking like two little wookies then that's your business - many women won't entertain you, some will. Just concentrate on the ones who will (but don't expect to get your balls sucked - only the bravest of women who don't possess a gag reflex will go there ...)

The MOST important thing of all though is that, along with your bushy plums, your masculine image amongst your footie mates will remain intact - and that beats having your balls sucked any day of the week - doesn't it?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite a few of the men and couples who contact us state that they are smooth/shaved and like their meets to be the same.

Ah well. Plenty of others around who enjoy their ladies hirsute. "

Indeed, I am neatly groomed and happy in my own skin and more than happy for other people to have the pubic hairstyle of choice be it a Kojac or a Hendrix

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't like the appearance of hairy bollocks but so what? If you like your bollocks looking like two little wookies then that's your business - many women won't entertain you, some will. Just concentrate on the ones who will (but don't expect to get your balls sucked - only the bravest of women who don't possess a gag reflex will go there ...)

The MOST important thing of all though is that, along with your bushy plums, your masculine image amongst your footie mates will remain intact - and that beats having your balls sucked any day of the week - doesn't it? "

Good Lord!

i only remember getting a few hairs in my mouth once but it didnt bother me because i was enjoying what i was doing so much.

I quite like playing with my FBs pubic hair. Its lovely and soft.

Sorry if this offends..its not meant to... but pubes shud be illegal!! hahaha

Quite obviously not getting my cock sucked by anyone at the moment LOL, but doing so with self respect intact. A shag really isn't important enough to change who you are. Oh fup, now ive done it.

"I don't like the appearance of hairy bollocks but so what? If you like your bollocks looking like two little wookies then that's your business - many women won't entertain you, some will. Just concentrate on the ones who will (but don't expect to get your balls sucked - only the bravest of women who don't possess a gag reflex will go there ...)

The MOST important thing of all though is that, along with your bushy plums, your masculine image amongst your footie mates will remain intact - and that beats having your balls sucked any day of the week - doesn't it? "

Love it!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Best comment in the thread, hehe and bonus points for the wookie mention x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Quite obviously not getting my cock sucked by anyone at the moment LOL, but doing so with self respect intact. A shag really isn't important enough to change who you are. Oh fup, now ive done it. "

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

I personally think it just makes a cock prettier.

I think a cock just looks better without the ball beard.

I do genuinly deep throat as veris confirm - hate doing it on hairy man. Also hairs tend to trap smells and god took away my gag reflex but by fuck did he give me a smell reflex ! Lmao xx

Two words, chicken drumstick. Its like fashion, you either follow or you don't. Those that did, look back and say, what was I thinking! And those that didn't, didn't get laid.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 23:48:04]

I think it looks awful and feels weird. I do deepthroat and prefer trimmed to shaved

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

To each his own for this topic, just like for women, but I have been smooth or nearly smooth for years and LOVE it.

I use tweezers to pluck all hairs that appear at base of my cock and as much of my ball-sac as I can bear to do considering the time it takes. I found plucking leaves me so smooth much longer as compared to shaving - and entirely eliminates in-grown hairs on regrowth compared to shaving. The lower part of my ball-sac down to my asshole, I sometimes just trim short with electric razor and other times shave with lots of shaving foam in a hot shower.

I don't care that some think it looks like a chicken drumstick. I leave the hair above my cock only by trimmed with scissors only a few millimeters long - mostly because I agree that hair collects smell too much. The smooth skin on my cock and balls is so much more sensitive to light touching.

I have found that the women absolutely love it because it's such a fresh change from the guys that are so hairy - many of which are too selfish to keep nicely trimmed down low while expecting a different standard from their lady. So, to me, it's as much a matter of showing equal standard and enjoyable extra sensation.

I love shaving mine. Makes me feel sexy as fuck..im easily pleased you see haha.

...only problem is i cant reach my arse or id do that as well

"I use tweezers to pluck all hairs that appear at base of my cock and as much of my ball-sac as I can bear to do considering the time it takes. I found plucking leaves me so smooth much longer as compared to shaving - and entirely eliminates in-grown hairs on regrowth compared to shaving.

"

OMG - Respect!

(and ouch!)

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I use tweezers to pluck all hairs that appear at base of my cock and as much of my ball-sac as I can bear to do considering the time it takes. I found plucking leaves me so smooth much longer as compared to shaving - and entirely eliminates in-grown hairs on regrowth compared to shaving.

OMG - Respect!

(and ouch!)

"

MrsBlonde - no ouch actually! Once you do it as often as I have, it doesn't phase me hardly at all. There are just a couple critical places where it feels like a pin-prick, but a little pain is no big deal, right?

Oh, and BTW - saw your other post about professional photos. All I could say is WOW - if only I could help you out with that I'd be truly in fantasy-land. You two are so hot!!!

Theres nothing worse than getting a pubic hair tickling the back of your throat, then you have to make a horrible noise to try and shift it which leads to looking very unattractive and the evening ends lol

A few people have shaved for a meet with us and they admitted that the feeling it gave turned them on.

Op how do you like your women's pubic area ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Two words, chicken drumstick. Its like fashion, you either follow or you don't. Those that did, look back and say, what was I thinking! And those that didn't, didn't get laid."

Haha lol. I wore seventies fashion and can vouch for what you say

"Judging by responses its not that heavily supported after all. So maybe a case of see it on a profile and think, I'll put that as a requirement on mine too. Certainly nobody having actually flossed. Cool, I shall remain unshaven and proud to be natural."

Personally I find shaved or trimmed much better.. I tend to avoid giving oral to guys with lots of hair.

And I wouldn't go near a woman who was au natural.

"Shaved or at least closely trimmed!

Especially if you insist on taking cock pics...hairy ones in a bathroom mirror make me grimace...

I like to lick from balls to tip and don't want hair in the way "

» Add a new message to this topic