FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question about bukake party's at home

Question about bukake party's at home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is more a curiosity question.

I know many folks on here host parties at home, and just wondered if it's the norm to charge an entrance fee.

Only asking as chatting to a friend on here, who was invited to a bukake party, then told he had to pay £10 to attend.

No idea was usual numbers are for by kale party as never done one, buts let's say 10 guys, that's £100. Assuming all guys will drive to the house, thus unlikely to have more than one alcoholic drink whilst their, I wouldn't think a lot would be needed to be spent on alcohol for guests.

With that in mind, does £10 per head sound reasonable.

Think if it was me hosting a party I would ask folk to bring their own drinks , and can't see me ever asking a fee.

Just curious on thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there will be some overheads at most parties...those that miss the face of course

"there will be some overheads at most parties...those that miss the face of course "

I understand overheads, but overheads can be reduced drastically asking guests to bring drinks, maybe food etc

"This is more a curiosity question.

I know many folks on here host parties at home, and just wondered if it's the norm to charge an entrance fee.

Only asking as chatting to a friend on here, who was invited to a bukake party, then told he had to pay £10 to attend.

No idea was usual numbers are for by kale party as never done one, buts let's say 10 guys, that's £100. Assuming all guys will drive to the house, thus unlikely to have more than one alcoholic drink whilst their, I wouldn't think a lot would be needed to be spent on alcohol for guests.

Think if it was me hosting a party I would ask folk to bring their own drinks , and can't see me ever asking a fee.

Just curious on thoughts"

Depends how much a new carpet is. I know a couple in Oldam (not on here) who had to decorate afterwards they were finding spunk candles handing from the roof for months.

"there will be some overheads at most parties...those that miss the face of course

I understand overheads, but overheads can be reduced drastically asking guests to bring drinks, maybe food etc"

how to take the humour out of a joke lol

what can you get for £10, ? 2 portions of fish and chips,

fresh towels, condoms, lube, ambience, everything costs money

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just curious on thoughts

Depends how much a new carpet is. I know a couple in Oldam (not on here) who had to decorate afterwards they were finding spunk candles handing from the roof for months. "

@spunk candles

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

"there will be some overheads at most parties...those that miss the face of course "

I guess that's a risk taken when throw a party.

The way my thoughts are, if I threw non swinging party at home, it would be a BYOB party and wouldn't cross my mind to charge per person, still risk of damage, ie drinks split on carpet, someone being sick etc, so what's difference for swinging party, what justifies the charge, that charge un-necessary for at a non swingers party

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"what can you get for £10, ? 2 portions of fish and chips,

fresh towels, condoms, lube, ambience, everything costs money"

Condoms at a bukake would be like eating chips covered in cling film

"

Condoms at a bukake would be like eating chips covered in cling film "

Fresh towels I would provide naturally at any type of party, most people already have stuff like music to create an ambience, and lube could be included in the BYOB policy, as could towels for that matter.

I might be missing something obvious, but I truly see no need to charge guests (swingers or not) to attend a party I decide to throw

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I guess that's a risk taken when throw a party.

The way my thoughts are, if I threw non swinging party at home, it would be a BYOB party and wouldn't cross my mind to charge per person, still risk of damage, ie drinks split on carpet, someone being sick etc, so what's difference for swinging party, what justifies the charge, that charge un-necessary for at a non swingers party"

any charge,outwith overheads coff coff,isnt swinging.

I lol'ed.

Normally you're way to crass for me..but that was funny.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Is this £10 for a wank

Or do you get to penetrate and then pull out and shoot.

I get confused about the bukkakkakke thingymajiggy

I think some people see it as a method of making a bit of cash, basically prostituting themselves out...

If you are not feeding them and they bring any drinks they want to drink with them all that is required is a large sheet on the carpet which would require washing afterwards. if you have wood flooring a mop... If you are enjoying yourself and not feeding and watering the guys why would you want to charge? You are getting something you want and so are the guys.

(OP I'm not accusing you of this as you obviously don't think you should be charging)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

lol - clever - Z

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

In answer to your original question. I can't see why there would be a charge, unless additional things had been laid on to make a night of it. Food, drink, puppet show, trivial pursuit and belly dancers etc.

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 12/10/13 00:20:50]

nothing in life is free,

everything has a price,

marriage is the most expensive sex you will ever have

"I think some people see it as a method of making a bit of cash, basically prostituting themselves out...

If you are not feeding them and they bring any drinks they want to drink with them all that is required is a large sheet on the carpet which would require washing afterwards. if you have wood flooring a mop... If you are enjoying yourself and not feeding and watering the guys why would you want to charge? You are getting something you want and so are the guys.

(OP I'm not accusing you of this as you obviously don't think you should be charging)

"

I'm not charging or hosting the party, if you read my OP again I stated a guy I'm chatting to was invited to one by another person, they were making the charge.

I actually agree with you in that there doesn't justifiably need to be a charge, food and drink can be brought by guest, as can towels, lube, condoms etc. so to me seems like a charge for sex.

Bolton

"I think some people see it as a method of making a bit of cash, basically prostituting themselves out...

I'm not charging or hosting the party, if you read my OP again I stated a guy I'm chatting to was invited to one by another person, they were making the charge.

I actually agree with you in that there doesn't justifiably need to be a charge, food and drink can be brought by guest, as can towels, lube, condoms etc. so to me seems like a charge for sex.

"

but its bukake? Z

but its bukake? Z"

Yes particular party I'm talking about I a bukake which is still sexual act, but regardless type of party, my thought still same, if I decide to throw a party I wouldn't dream charging, it would be a being your own, and I'd foot bill for any damage (not that can see any major damage), those decorator sheets could be put done and disposed of afterwards, and can be purchased very cheaply from £1 shops etc

but its bukake? Z

Yes particular party I'm talking about I a bukake which is still sexual act, but regardless type of party, my thought still same, if I decide to throw a party I wouldn't dream charging, it would be a being your own, and I'd foot bill for any damage (not that can see any major damage), those decorator sheets could be put done and disposed of afterwards, and can be purchased very cheaply from £1 shops etc"

I have to agree I find it quite bizarre you would invite people to your home for a party .. of any type and charge people , sounds a bit like prostitution in a way

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Where there is a vagina & cocks.

There is a profit making opportunity, if inclined

Bolton

but its bukake? Z

Yes particular party I'm talking about I a bukake which is still sexual act, but regardless type of party, my thought still same, if I decide to throw a party I wouldn't dream charging, it would be a being your own, and I'd foot bill for any damage (not that can see any major damage), those decorator sheets could be put done and disposed of afterwards, and can be purchased very cheaply from £1 shops etc"

You're sorted - you know what you're about so can't understand the need for the thread? Z

but its bukake? Z

Yes particular party I'm talking about I a bukake which is still sexual act, but regardless type of party, my thought still same, if I decide to throw a party I wouldn't dream charging, it would be a being your own, and I'd foot bill for any damage (not that can see any major damage), those decorator sheets could be put done and disposed of afterwards, and can be purchased very cheaply from £1 shops etc

I have to agree I find it quite bizarre you would invite people to your home for a party .. of any type and charge people , sounds a bit like prostitution in a way

"

probably cheaper than a trip to the cinema, just see it as a treat, and don't get hung up on the reasons,

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

but its bukake? Z

Don't think you're going to get a serious reply...the usual suspects are just trying to get a cheap laugh.....

but its bukake? Z

You're sorted - you know what you're about so can't understand the need for the thread? Z"

As OP suggests, curious on people's thoughts, and lounge is a place for discussion is it not

but its bukake? Z

"

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Been to a number of GB's and hosted 1 or 2 over the years. I have noticed that many turn up and help themselves to whatever is going but fail to bring a bottle with them, and are quite happy to drop their used condoms wherever they happen to take them off even if there are disposal containers within easy reach.

I have also noticed that it is the same people who complain when they are told there is going to be a £10 door fee, which just about covers the cost of food and drink.

"Been to a number of GB's and hosted 1 or 2 over the years. I have noticed that many turn up and help themselves to whatever is going but fail to bring a bottle with them, and are quite happy to drop their used condoms wherever they happen to take them off even if there are disposal containers within easy reach.

I have also noticed that it is the same people who complain when they are told there is going to be a £10 door fee, which just about covers the cost of food and drink."

can see both points of _iews from posters so far, seems like prostitution especially if not mentioned up front, but a door fee would keep undesirables away.

By *iker ladMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

"there will be some overheads at most parties...those that miss the face of course

I understand overheads, but overheads can be reduced drastically asking guests to bring drinks, maybe food etc

how to take the humour out of a joke lol"

Door fee, told up front and a way to keep the undesirables away? Why not

If its a bukkake party perhaps the money's for cleaning the upholstery later

"If its a bukkake party perhaps the money's for cleaning the upholstery later "

And as mentioned in earlier post, upholstery can get ruined in any type of party(bukake, sex or standard drinking party), people don't charge their friends when throwing a standard party.

"Been to a number of GB's and hosted 1 or 2 over the years. I have noticed that many turn up and help themselves to whatever is going but fail to bring a bottle with them, and are quite happy to drop their used condoms wherever they happen to take them off even if there are disposal containers within easy reach.

I have also noticed that it is the same people who complain when they are told there is going to be a £10 door fee, which just about covers the cost of food and drink."

We'll, if that was my house and I saw a guy throw a condom on the floor and not in bin, I'd tell him to pick it up!

And what's to stop the host saying pointing out where shop is when they arrive empty handed. I have not yet seen anyone turn up empty handed at at BYOB party, but would have no issues in directing them to a shop if they did

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Omg that's funny!

Brighton - even Hove!

Thats even funnier!

You obviously don't think a small charge is the right thing to do, don't let it bother you, move on, there are plenty of free events, where you can use other peoples hospitality, house, for sex,

Brighton - even Hove!

Sexycoweyes: tell your mate that if he wants to pay for a wank, that's up to him. I wouldn't pay any entrance fee or anything if I were invited to any form of sex party but I would take my own condoms etc and a bottle of wine for the couple hosting the party as minimum manners and etiquette and then the guy would say 'thank the gods you got here steve, get ya kit off and fuck me missus in front of these people and get the party started'

"Sexycoweyes: tell your mate that if he wants to pay for a wank, that's up to him. I wouldn't pay any entrance fee or anything if I were invited to any form of sex party but I would take my own condoms etc and a bottle of wine for the couple hosting the party as minimum manners and etiquette and then the guy would say 'thank the gods you got here steve, get ya kit off and fuck me missus in front of these people and get the party started' "

Lol he didn't pay he turned offer down

how to take the humour out of a joke lol

Thats even funnier! "

went over mosts heads

By *GR2014Man  over a year ago

England

£10 per HEAD class that's one way of charging!!!

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

There are quite a few people on here charging money for"fun"

I, David was invited to a BJ party..... And was asked for 30 quid to attend...and I see from the "local updates" they are at it every weekend...

X

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"There are quite a few people on here charging money for"fun"

I, David was invited to a BJ party..... And was asked for 30 quid to attend...and I see from the "local updates" they are at it every weekend...

X"

A BJ party, that's a bit of a mouthful

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

We hold and go to other party's.

If we are having a big party (15-20 cpls) we ask everyone to bring their own drinks and £5 per head to cover our costs of buffet and mixer drinks. We don't do it for profit, but at the same time don't hold them to be out of pocket for so many people.

At smaller party's say (4-8cpls) we just put a few nibbles out and ask people to bring their own drinks

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

The way my thoughts are, if I threw non swinging party at home, it would be a BYOB party and wouldn't cross my mind to charge per person, still risk of damage, ie drinks split on carpet, someone being sick etc, so what's difference for swinging party, what justifies the charge, that charge un-necessary for at a non swingers party"

I understand wot your saying but if you threw regular party's and laid a big buffet on along with dozens of bottles of / lemonade and extra spirits when people don't bring enough booze to last them the whole night then it gets a bit costly!!!!!

The way my thoughts are, if I threw non swinging party at home, it would be a BYOB party and wouldn't cross my mind to charge per person, still risk of damage, ie drinks split on carpet, someone being sick etc, so what's difference for swinging party, what justifies the charge, that charge un-necessary for at a non swingers party

I understand wot your saying but if you threw regular party's and laid a big buffet on along with dozens of bottles of / lemonade and extra spirits when people don't bring enough booze to last them the whole night then it gets a bit costly!!!!!"

Like I stated in my OP i would doubt many attending would be drinking lots due to them driving, and folks don't go to sex party for a buffet, so big buffet unnecessary in my _iew.

I throw New Year's Eve party every year, through my choice, put a buffet on and supply soft drinks, which I do at my own expense, as I don't think it's right to charge guests for event I'm throwing, only thing I ask is that they bring there own beer, I don't ask them to bring me a bottle either.

By *ubberdollieWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

I went to a house party where the couple charge £10 per couple. But they provided condoms and nibbles and it was cheaper than a club so I thought it was reasonable.

If these guys don't want to pay , then they don't go, simples!

I think though anyone asking for more than that and providing little is just out to make a quick buck.

Btw I love the jokes this thread threw up ( which is what I would do at a spunkfest party!)

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Door fee, told up front and a way to keep the undesirables away?

Why not "

The best way to keep undesirables away is not to invite them in the first place and if they do turn up, don't let them in.

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

there is no problem making small charge after all once all these guys have shot cum everywhere , whos time is cleaning it all up, make thouse who cum, drop £10 in a jar next to you, im sure a few guys will cum 2 or 3 times, have fun

but its bukake? Z"

wats bukake??? :|

Have been to parties in the UK and Australia where charges were made or not, depends on the host have found.

For one in australia they laid on hot food, beer, condoms the works so didn't have to bother taking a bottle.

£10 is nothing for door charge.

Was invited by a mate to attend a 2 girl GB for no charge where the hosts were charging some of the guys to attend £50 and there was just soft drinks!! and yes that was to make money by the looks of it.

Some make money some dont simple as.

Glasgow

It ain't about the amount - it's about the principle.

I've never charged for a party. I lay on soft drinks and tea/ coffee + nibbles. I put condoms and wipes out.

If people wish to bring their own beer, wine or spirits, that's perfectly OK but more often one or other of the couple will be driving.

I've known people bring a bottle of spirits, have a few drams, leave the bottle and it's still there - untouched - next time they come round.

My total outlay is seldom more than £20-30 quid. A lot less than had I invited the same group round for dinner and a small price to pay for an enjoyable evening with a bunch of pals.

any charge,outwith overheads coff coff,isnt swinging. "

I agree swinging is for fun not not profit.

Sits On Coffin

Why not

The best way to keep undesirables away is not to invite them in the first place and if they do turn up, don't let them in."

Undesirables still have money, so could pay if that's what they choose, so don't see how a fee keeps them away to be honest

"It ain't about the amount - it's about the principle.

I've never charged for a party. I lay on soft drinks and tea/ coffee + nibbles. I put condoms and wipes out.

If people wish to bring their own beer, wine or spirits, that's perfectly OK but more often one or other of the couple will be driving.

I've known people bring a bottle of spirits, have a few drams, leave the bottle and it's still there - untouched - next time they come round.

My total outlay is seldom more than £20-30 quid. A lot less than had I invited the same group round for dinner and a small price to pay for an enjoyable evening with a bunch of pals."

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

If we arrange bukkakes its usually for filming purposes (only film below the waist xx), if its me & i'm filming i don't charge anything as i earn from the film etc.

If a party is for another girl we hire a travel inn & charge £25 per head to pay the hotel fees & the model.

To shoot a film is not illegal & charging guys for a model expenses again is legal, in case anyone causes you hassle have a film camera there & charge for model expenses which gets around this "paid parties" thing to authorities xx.

P.S. £10 per person for a models fee's is very reasonable if not a bit low...

"If we arrange bukkakes its usually for filming purposes (only film below the waist xx), if its me & i'm filming i don't charge anything as i earn from the film etc.

If a party is for another girl we hire a travel inn & charge £25 per head to pay the hotel fees & the model.

To shoot a film is not illegal & charging guys for a model expenses again is legal, in case anyone causes you hassle have a film camera there & charge for model expenses which gets around this "paid parties" thing to authorities xx.

P.S. £10 per person for a models fee's is very reasonable if not a bit low..."

Think we were discussing standard swing parties not filming sets

Guys always seem shocked that there is no fee when lee and I host something. Seems a lot of people do. I know one place that asks for 100quid per single guy.. and always gets the guys.

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Think we were discussing standard swing parties not filming sets"

I wasn't on about swinging parties just charged bukkakes filmed or not, if you are going to do them on a regular basis to get around legal probs charging the guys for sex etc say you are filming even if you are not as it then becomes legal xx.

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Guys always seem shocked that there is no fee when lee and I host something. Seems a lot of people do. I know one place that asks for 100quid per single guy.. and always gets the guys. "

Thats right if you don't charge they think its fake & when you do they are happy to pay...crazy but it is a fact lol!

I think charging is acceptable if the venue is a hotel or rented accommodation.

Only seems fair to split the cost.

£10? I'm slightly confused. U got total random strangers turning up from anywhere. Your not throwing a byob party with friends. I think £10 minimum. Then increase the price with the quality of the recipient!

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"

We would never dream of charging a fee. We know a lot of guys who have been to sessions where they do, and in our opinion, its not on. We can manage it at no cost, so why charge? Some people seem to charge around £50-£80 which is ridiculous.

"If we arrange bukkakes its usually for filming purposes (only film below the waist xx), if its me & i'm filming i don't charge anything as i earn from the film etc.

Think we were discussing standard swing parties not filming sets"

Is a organised Bukkake party classed as a swing party? Excuse my Naivety

Glasgow

Why not

The best way to keep undesirables away is not to invite them in the first place and if they do turn up, don't let them in.

Undesirables still have money, so could pay if that's what they choose, so don't see how a fee keeps them away to be honest"

It wouldn't matter how much money an undesirable has or could offer to pay. An undesirable with money is still an undesirable.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a penny and more in profits: it stops being swinging and becomes something completely different and not for this type of site.

Glasgow

"a penny and more in profits: it stops being swinging and becomes something completely different and not for this type of site."

"I think charging is acceptable if the venue is a hotel or rented accommodation.

"

all accommodation is either rented or on mortgage.

Glasgow

"I think charging is acceptable if the venue is a hotel or rented accommodation.

all accommodation is either rented or on mortgage."

No, some of us own outright. No mortgage. No rent.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I dont think men should be charged for parties at all.

As soon as a cost is involved outside of a club, it is no longer swinging imo.

The only exception is that of split hotel costs, in my eyes.

I've never been asked to 'contribute' to a party, I have of course turned up with a gift for the host and usually a bottle also.

As I always drive I dont drink alcohol, so will usually have my own soft drink.

Clubs have over heads, from security to heating and everything in between. You go to a club knowing you will pay entry.

Glasgow

"I dont think men should be charged for parties at all.

As soon as a cost is involved outside of a club, it is no longer swinging imo.

The only exception is that of split hotel costs, in my eyes.

I've never been asked to 'contribute' to a party, I have of course turned up with a gift for the host and usually a bottle also.

As I always drive I dont drink alcohol, so will usually have my own soft drink.

Clubs have over heads, from security to heating and everything in between. You go to a club knowing you will pay entry.

"

And, to an extent, having no control over who else will be there. All you can be sure of is that they paid their money.........

At a house party, at least at mine, everyone is vouched for. Either by me or someone I trust.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

House party or club. Just because i go doesn't mean i will play with anyone. People can be stupid at any time. Just because they behaved well the first, second, sixth time doesn't mean they will every time. At least in a club if someone gets stupid their removed. At a house party someone being daft is more likely to have a knock on, on all guests. In a club the majority of people won't be affected.

Vouching for someone only goes so far.

Its little wonder some men have the 'but i paid for this so am entitled' attitude. That's true in clubs, or outside of clubs.

Also if i broke something id replace/pay for it.

Glasgow

".............

Vouching for someone only goes so far.

........... "

If I vouch for someone who is attending a party at my home, I take responsibility for their actions.

And they know it.

Clacton on sea, Essex

Think we were discussing standard swing parties not filming sets

Is a organised Bukkake party classed as a swing party? Excuse my Naivety "

organised Bukkakes are not legal unless filmed as its then classed as a film shoot & any fee's are for expenses, an unfilmed bukkake is classed as prostitution hence my earlier advice of alway take a camera if you use it or not.

Clacton on sea, Essex

"a penny and more in profits: it stops being swinging and becomes something completely different and not for this type of site."

Glasgow

"..........

organised Bukkakes are not legal unless filmed as its then classed as a film shoot & any fee's are for expenses, an unfilmed bukkake is classed as prostitution hence my earlier advice of alway take a camera if you use it or not."

Or just don't involve money at any stage of the proceedings.

Rightly or wrongly, when money and sex (even bukkake) mix, there'll be those who'll draw their own conclusions and those conclusions won't usually be favourable.

Lol was thinking exactly the same thing - pbviously has her mind on other things

*obviously

I would never charge for attending any of my bukkake sessions.

My payment is my pleasure and lots of cum, lol

Susan...

"I would never charge for attending any of my bukkake sessions.

My payment is my pleasure and lots of cum, lol

Susan... "

phew...fancy a faceload!

how to take the humour out of a joke lolLol was thinking exactly the same thing - pbviously has her mind on other things "

No, I overlooked your humour in favour of discussing subject I raised

Most guys will just cum and go at a Bukkake....don't worry about being a hostess...just open your mouth wide and enjoy xx

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

Sadly some people host parties with the sole purpose of making money. Go and look at the meet today pages and see how many times a certain couple or woman advertises a gangbang.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This really make me chuckle

we would never charge for a party, but that said, i can understand why some do.

its not cheap really to hold one, then there is the cleaning up afterwards.

people wouldnt think of even helping out, or offering a donation either, but ah well.

we enjoy our parties, so will probably hold them still.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Dunno if I'd fancy the finger buffet at a bukkake party

Glasgow

"we would never charge for a party, but that said, i can understand why some do.

people wouldnt think of even helping out, or offering a donation either, but ah well.

we enjoy our parties, so will probably hold them still."

I've never found a problem getting people to help tidy up. Sometimes folk forget to take some of their clothes with them but that's hardly an issue.

I wouldn't accept a donation even if offered. If someone brings cake or chocolates, that's fine but money is never accepted.

Charging is 100% wrong

We have never considered charging anyone to come to our house.

Its us that want to do this for fun,not for money gain.

Got to expect a bit of cum around the house,that's part of it.

England

"there is no problem making small charge after all once all these guys have shot cum everywhere , whos time is cleaning it all up, make thouse who cum, drop £10 in a jar next to you, im sure a few guys will cum 2 or 3 times, have fun

"

Lol at cleaning it up. I'd expect it swallowing!!! X

England

"we would never charge for a party, but that said, i can understand why some do.

we enjoy our parties, so will probably hold them still.

I've never found a problem getting people to help tidy up. Sometimes folk forget to take some of their clothes with them but that's hardly an issue.

I wouldn't accept a donation even if offered. If someone brings cake or chocolates, that's fine but money is never accepted."

Lol at that would be the icing on the cake!! Maybe abit salty for icing suger

England

Just curious on thoughts

Sadly some people host parties with the sole purpose of making money. Go and look at the meet today pages and see how many times a certain couple or woman advertises a gangbang. "

Surely you can only advertise so many gang bangs before it becomes a "chuck a sausage up the M1 party???

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"There are quite a few people on here charging money for"fun"

X"

30 quid that's hard to swallow

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"

A few people have had to pay around £80 on here £10 can be cheap to some!

We do agree tho, charging is wrong. Its not swinging, its just business, which has no place here.

By *orny69pussyCouple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Call me daft.. but what does bukake mean?

vinegar strokes just come to mind now

England

"Call me daft.. but what does bukake mean?"

From what I've heard it's something like a Japanese tradition where if a woman cheats on her husband he gets to fuck her whilst the whole village wank over her and come all over her. It's a way of humiliating the woman in front of the whole village has a cum-upance (pun intended) for the cheating wife... To date no woman's died of pneumonia

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Call me daft.. but what does bukake mean?

From what I've heard it's something like a Japanese tradition where if a woman cheats on her husband he gets to fuck her whilst the whole village wank over her and come all over her. It's a way of humiliating the woman in front of the whole village has a cum-upance (pun intended) for the cheating wife... To date no woman's died of pneumonia "

Yes this is true for adultery they used to wank all over the women who would be put in the village stocks & then they beheaded her but that's just a little to kinky for us lol!

England

"Call me daft.. but what does bukake mean?

From what I've heard it's something like a Japanese tradition where if a woman cheats on her husband he gets to fuck her whilst the whole village wank over her and come all over her. It's a way of humiliating the woman in front of the whole village has a cum-upance (pun intended) for the cheating wife... To date no woman's died of pneumonia

Yes this is true for adultery they used to wank all over the women who would be put in the village stocks & then they beheaded her but that's just a little to kinky for us lol!"

Them japs defiantly know how to party... I was with my kids mum for 8 years and to be honest that sounds like a happy ending!!!

» Add a new message to this topic