FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding love?

Finding love?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exybee7 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Has anyone on here fallen in love and found a life long partner? Or have you started to fall for someone and it wasn't reciprocated? I'm on this site because I don't want an emotional relationship, only physical, and I wanna explore new things and live out my fantasies. So as a single girl, I wonder whether people do find that emotions get in the way? Any advice?

I have read one couples profile and it appears they were fuck buddies, went off for a year and now back on fab and only meet as a couple. Really sweet thought to find someone so like minded I reckon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Has anyone on here fallen in love and found a life long partner? Or have you started to fall for someone and it wasn't reciprocated? I'm on this site because I don't want an emotional relationship, only physical, and I wanna explore new things and live out my fantasies. So as a single girl, I wonder whether people do find that emotions get in the way? Any advice?

I have read one couples profile and it appears they were fuck buddies, went off for a year and now back on fab and only meet as a couple. Really sweet thought to find someone so like minded I reckon. "

I met my now ex on here. I was not looking for a relationship, neither was he but it just developed. We had eight fabulous years together. We carried on with this lifestyle during the time we were together. I certainly would not rule it out it it were to happen again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think everyone's on here for different reasons. Some to experiment, some to get as many notches as possible, some to date even.

I'm here because after coming out of a relationship of 6 years I want to try things. She was rather shy in that way. I don't want another relationship yet and quite like that there's no confusion about what would be wanted by both parties - dating the regular way is hard because so often the other person is looking for something serious.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people have, you often see it being mentioned in the forums.

if you do good luck

Ashbourne

Thanks for the messages peeps x

Yeah saw nat on cam got chatting met her had so much in common and now living together

long story!

We met on here

By *hiterabbit2477Man  over a year ago

tenbury wells

I'd love to meet you

Met my ex fwb on here were together five and half years I fell for him but wasnt to be due to circumstances

I have met a guy of here and im so so in love i cant stop thinking about him from the min i wake up until the min i go to bed every time we meet i just fall to peices im so in love with him but i cant tell him yet as he is my only meet and he will think im mad as we have only met 7 times and i dont want to lose him he treats me like a angel to witch makes it worse.dont get me wrong ive never been short of male attetion but im so fussy and ive only been with 3 guys including him and ive got a very good head on my shoulders but ive been blown away by him ive never ever felt this strong about something im so so so so so in love.

"I have met a guy of here and im so so in love i cant stop thinking about him from the min i wake up until the min i go to bed every time we meet i just fall to peices im so in love with him but i cant tell him yet as he is my only meet and he will think im mad as we have only met 7 times and i dont want to lose him he treats me like a angel to witch makes it worse.dont get me wrong ive never been short of male attetion but im so fussy and ive only been with 3 guys including him and ive got a very good head on my shoulders but ive been blown away by him ive never ever felt this strong about something im so so so so so in love."

Hunni, you need to talk to him about this. If you find he doesnt reciprocate the feelings toward you, you must walk away before you get in too deep. Yes it will hurt but that will be nothing compared to the hurt you will feel if you get totally immersed and he takes flight.

"I have met a guy of here and im so so in love i cant stop thinking about him from the min i wake up until the min i go to bed every time we meet i just fall to peices im so in love with him but i cant tell him yet as he is my only meet and he will think im mad as we have only met 7 times and i dont want to lose him he treats me like a angel to witch makes it worse.dont get me wrong ive never been short of male attetion but im so fussy and ive only been with 3 guys including him and ive got a very good head on my shoulders but ive been blown away by him ive never ever felt this strong about something im so so so so so in love.

Hunni, you need to talk to him about this. If you find he doesnt reciprocate the feelings toward you, you must walk away before you get in too deep. Yes it will hurt but that will be nothing compared to the hurt you will feel if you get totally immersed and he takes flight. "

very common, woman finds love, man wants fun, or vice versa, you must remember this is a sex site, most people are not available for commitment, if they were single and looking for love, this isn't a site to use.

If someone shows affection, and cares, it is soo very easy to become attracted to them, because we are all sentient beings.

"I have met a guy of here and im so so in love i cant stop thinking about him from the min i wake up until the min i go to bed every time we meet i just fall to peices im so in love with him but i cant tell him yet as he is my only meet and he will think im mad as we have only met 7 times and i dont want to lose him he treats me like a angel to witch makes it worse.dont get me wrong ive never been short of male attetion but im so fussy and ive only been with 3 guys including him and ive got a very good head on my shoulders but ive been blown away by him ive never ever felt this strong about something im so so so so so in love."

it sounds like lust, love takes months to grow, have fun and don't ruin things

we were both singles on fab, when we met up.

we werent looking for a relationship..but we both clicked and have been together since..3 years now.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Nope

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Yeah saw nat on cam got chatting met her had so much in common and now living together "

Interesting that you still choose to swing rather than having an exclusive monogamous relationship but it obviously works so good luck to you both. Myself however if met someone serious I would retire from the swinging game.

I met a woman here two years ago in a previous fab life, fell head over heels in love with her, and had my heart broken because she didn't feel the same way.

This time is different

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I have met a guy of here and im so so in love i cant stop thinking about him from the min i wake up until the min i go to bed every time we meet i just fall to peices im so in love with him but i cant tell him yet as he is my only meet and he will think im mad as we have only met 7 times and i dont want to lose him he treats me like a angel to witch makes it worse.dont get me wrong ive never been short of male attetion but im so fussy and ive only been with 3 guys including him and ive got a very good head on my shoulders but ive been blown away by him ive never ever felt this strong about something im so so so so so in love.

it sounds like lust, love takes months to grow, have fun and don't ruin things "

I'm sorry but that is wrong.

When I first met Larry I knew there was something special about what we had. We met on a different, similar, site and have now been married for 5 years and have 2 children.

If it's meant to be, you will know.

it sounds like lust, love takes months to grow, have fun and don't ruin things "

i know the diffrence between love and lust ive been in two long term relationships and i never felt like this in ether of them my day is consumed with thinking about him i even sleep with his jaket that he left here so i can smell him my best freind who knows nothing about this even asked me what was wrong becuse i keep going into a world of my own thinking about him and i just bust into tears and told her and she said keep seeing him and youve got to tell him when the time is right becuse a love that strong only come along once now if thats lust and not love when you cant even function normaly without thinking about him then we all screwed i love him with my every breath he is my world

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

If you look at his profile often and read his other verifications and you come over with jealousy then you have a problem but as OP said you need to speak to him before you get in too deep. You've met him 7 times so he obviously enjoys the sex with you but us guys strive for a regular FB and to him alas that might just be what you are to him but hey you never know xx

I wouldn't have my 2 beautiful kids if it wasn't for FAB.

If you look at his profile often and read his other verifications and you come over with jealousy then you have a problem but as OP said you need to speak to him before you get in too deep. You've met him 7 times so he obviously enjoys the sex with you but us guys strive for a regular FB and to him alas that might just be what you are to him but hey you never know xx "

Im going to tell him how i feel at the right time and hopefully he wants me as im so in love with him

Ashbourne

Thank you everyone for your messages and stories. Emma Cannock, thanks for opening up and I hope things work out for you. It nay be best that you tell him imo, but that is for you to decide.

I guess the reason for my original message is that I'm worried a guy will fall for me and I lose my fb...that sounds big headed, but I don't mean it to be. I'm just not ready for a relationship and I don't wanna hurt anyone. But I also am a true romantic at heart and I love the stories of those having long term relationships from this. I would prob carry on swinging (is it swinging when I'm not in a relationship?) if I find a long term partner btw.

Thanks all x

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

Emma tell the guy

Yes.

It does not matter where or how or when you meet the right person.

It only matters that you do. And when you do. You know

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Yes.

It does not matter where or how or when you meet the right person.

It only matters that you do. And when you do. You know"

I fell for a guy. Not on here, somewhere else. He's the love of my life. Shame he never felt the same way, that broke my heart. I really doubt I'll ever find anyone like him again since it took me till I was 40 to find him. Maybe when I'm 60...

If you look at his profile often and read his other verifications and you come over with jealousy then you have a problem but as OP said you need to speak to him before you get in too deep. You've met him 7 times so he obviously enjoys the sex with you but us guys strive for a regular FB and to him alas that might just be what you are to him but hey you never know xx

Im going to tell him how i feel at the right time and hopefully he wants me as im so in love with him "

You're very brave to open up on here , I hope it works out for you. On the other hand I really hope the guy in question doesn't read the forums as it's not hard to work out who he is and he may not like reading about it before you have talked to him.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

some men just don't want the love thing but say they love you just to keep you ....very cruel in my opiniom

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I fell in love with my ex fb. It hurt so much to know he did not feel the same way. I was under his spell and he knew it

people tell you what you want to hear to get what they want, no one breaks your heart, we do that ourselves by wanting something more than someone else wants to give us

"some men just don't want the love thing but say they love you just to keep you ....very cruel in my opiniom "

Well said,I applaud you,they also tell you they are not married when they actually are still married,and that makes them cheats......all because of their own selfish wants.

anyone smell rabbit cooking on the stove

"some men just don't want the love thing but say they love you just to keep you ....very cruel in my opiniom "

Or claim they have feelings or that you're special as they think it is a good game to play

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I didn't meet Vince on Fab but we only intended to be fuck buddies. Neither of us were looking for a relationship but things just developed over time and now we live together.

Love has a habit of coming along when you least expect it.

- Amy. x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"some men just don't want the love thing but say they love you just to keep you ....very cruel in my opiniom

Or claim they have feelings or that you're special as they think it is a good game to play"

Yes, any kind of deliberate deception is wicked.

We met on here, we both had single profiles,

He blew me away from the first time we met..... I wished after he had gone that he really wants to come back... He did cos he felt the same.....wow!!

Great man in my life x

Ashbourne

I really appreciate all your replies. Thanks peeps! Xx

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Well he will know if he syumbles across this

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"some men just don't want the love thing but say they love you just to keep you ....very cruel in my opiniom

Or claim they have feelings or that you're special as they think it is a good game to play"

im special just not to him soooo next

I think with maturity you are able to make the separation that you may not in your twenties. I've personally met girls I've had a real connection with, but they just become friends with benefits and we prefer people around our age so its even easier.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

met my very special OH on a different site... we were both just looking for fun. We were expecting a night but i just fell for him.... 14 months later i find him hotter than ever x

"Has anyone on here fallen in love and found a life long partner? Or have you started to fall for someone and it wasn't reciprocated? I'm on this site because I don't want an emotional relationship, only physical, and I wanna explore new things and live out my fantasies. So as a single girl, I wonder whether people do find that emotions get in the way? Any advice?

I have read one couples profile and it appears they were fuck buddies, went off for a year and now back on fab and only meet as a couple. Really sweet thought to find someone so like minded I reckon. "

I had feelings, not returned, haven't seen or spoken since

I have just met someone from the site and we are going to "date" did not expect this to happen and I certainly didn't come here looking for a relationship.

"I have just met someone from the site and we are going to "date" did not expect this to happen and I certainly didn't come here looking for a relationship. "

X enjoy x the sex just gets better and better - in my experience x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I met my naughty boy on another site, totally unexpected for both of us but we clicked and it's been 3 years and we connect in and out the bedroom... and sex has always been Oh la la

Enjoy, you guys have fun

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Ah, it's nice that this happens. I'd like it myself. Pleased for you all

I too found my partner on this site.. We now live together so i wouldn't rule anything if its meant to be

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Aww what lovely stories...I'm unlucky in love so it's nice to hear to hear of those who have found it

I'd quite like to date. Someone from here would be perfect because they'll already no about my sexualness. However, guys my age are looking for notches and I feel intimidated by older men. So not likely lol.

Yes to the starting to fall for someone

I guess i just got lucky ladys feel very lucky to of found him but if you arent looking for it it usually has a way of finding you

Neither did i vgets wet ... Stranger things have happened hey

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"I'd quite like to date. Someone from here would be perfect because they'll already no about my sexualness. However, guys my age are looking for notches and I feel intimidated by older men. So not likely lol. "

What intimidates u about older men

It happened for us. Couldn't be happier

It happened to us too..we both didnt want a relationship..especialy 160 miles apart..but with one small break we been together 2 yrs..hard going with distance but we hope to be together one day..x

"I'd quite like to date. Someone from here would be perfect because they'll already no about my sexualness. However, guys my age are looking for notches and I feel intimidated by older men. So not likely lol.

What intimidates u about older men"

They know a lot more than I do and have seen and done a lot more than me.

I know several now couples who met on here....including an ex FB of mine (who did actually want more, but I didn't). She is still on here as a couple with her now husband who she first met at a party of mine.

I know at least 4 women from here (2 since left the site but still in touch with one) who have also found "partners" on here.....guess plenty of it happens....!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I guess i just got lucky ladys feel very lucky to of found him but if you arent looking for it it usually has a way of finding you "

That is very true

We met on here & have fallen in love

"It happened for us. Couldn't be happier "

Happened to us too, we met on here over 8yrs ago, we both were not looking for a relationship, just wanting some NSA fun.

Never know what's round the corner when your not looking, we love each other to bits and couldn't be happier,if wasn't for fab don't think we would have met x

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

[Removed by poster at 14/06/14 20:52:19]

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

We're another couple who found love here. My single profile said I was looking for a relationship that involved swinging and kink and I found it

Pandora

"We're another couple who found love here. My single profile said I was looking for a relationship that involved swinging and kink and I found it

Pandora "

And were another couple who found love on here so much for being friends with benifts.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We're another couple who found love here. My single profile said I was looking for a relationship that involved swinging and kink and I found it

Pandora

And were another couple who found love on here so much for being friends with benifts. "

And so much for the no strings... And you end up in a lovely sexy tangle lol

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

You can add us to the list as well, 5 years and still strong!

Ive met my current bf on here x he is much much younger than me - but we love each other - who knows what the future holds but Im going to love and enjoy him whilst I have him xxxxxx

I have found love on the site only recently and I certainly wasn't expecting it xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Ive met my current bf on here x he is much much younger than me - but we love each other - who knows what the future holds but Im going to love and enjoy him whilst I have him xxxxxx"

Gosh, Densol Milfy went unlos and threw away all those veris, my my!!

Well, good luck to her and her young man!

"Yeah saw nat on cam got chatting met her had so much in common and now living together

Interesting that you still choose to swing rather than having an exclusive monogamous relationship but it obviously works so good luck to you both. Myself however if met someone serious I would retire from the swinging game. "

I met someone on here together two years it fizzled out but we both retired from fab whilst together he is such a.close friend now it can happen

Love? Too painful. Been there and not reciprocated. I'd like a regular friend but failing that, well see what happens

We met on here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met my other half on here: we live together.

Anything is possible when you meet the right person

[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 20:54:05]

I've found myself a really good male friend who wants the same as me, so much so that he has committed to us having a profile together.

many people are here for relationships

Its a recipe for disaster......its a supposed to be a! well the clue in the title of the site obviously!it can happen as I was a victim of the love thingy caught in her web....

But we are still friends which is fab

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh I'm a believer ..,,

It does happen yes it's an nsa based site but it happens when you least expect it. I'm at the stage where we've established how we feel but are still a little unsure how we'll progress etc

Oh Id really like to be one of these stories of falling for a fb and living happily ever after....a girl can dream I guess lol

Nope only ever joined to act out some fantasies and have some fun along the way. Not looking for a relationship. If anything it's made me want to be single longer and explore a bit more.

"Nope only ever joined to act out some fantasies and have some fun along the way. Not looking for a relationship. If anything it's made me want to be single longer and explore a bit more. "

This^ nearly fell in the trap a couple of times, but control freaks can be spotted a mile off......I'm undecided if love could be found here. Jealousy always creeps in, but then I do believe you can love more than one person, but a lot of the guys on here, are not of the same mindset. Which is a shame.

I have a lover that's not a swinger, he knows what I do, and we are still going strong after 2 years, humans are very complicated emotional beings, explore every avenue.

If love comes along that's fantastic, but the controlling, with conditions love, is not true love.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Im single but i dont believe ill find someone on here for a relationship. The nature of the site doesnt support it unless you you join as a couple.

There are of course exceptions.

We met 5 years ago (we were both on here as singles at the time) quite by chance via a meet advertised on here. Now been living together 2 years - and it's great - best relationship ever ! x

"We met 5 years ago (we were both on here as singles at the time) quite by chance via a meet advertised on here. Now been living together 2 years - and it's great - best relationship ever ! x"

That's wonderful to hear, but doesn't the green eyed monster visit from now and again? Be truthful, as I'm genuinely interested.

No I get feeling it matters not to her

"I've found myself a really good male friend who wants the same as me, so much so that he has committed to us having a profile together. "

Same with us two, even more so in fact we're are now together as a couple away from the scene

Unorthodox for a longevity relationship Cinderalla Scenario styley to develope....hmmm there will always be sunthing!!!to put the spanner in the works in the process!GRRRRR..ive experienced it

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"We met 5 years ago (we were both on here as singles at the time) quite by chance via a meet advertised on here. Now been living together 2 years - and it's great - best relationship ever ! x

That's wonderful to hear, but doesn't the green eyed monster visit from now and again? Be truthful, as I'm genuinely interested."

We also met on here, over a year ago and now living together and going strong. In terms of green eyed monster, when you are in a relationship as we are, we dont feel anything or anyone else comes close or into our realm, which we alone share. What happens with others is purely physical. We both get a kick out of seeing the other with another ... in the right situation. I would not have necessarily thought it to be the case, but there it is. As we both know that we can fuck someone without having any emotional attachment to that other person, then we both know where we are coming from on that. I think its different for someone who has not been on the scene. One side effect of the relationship developing the way it has is that we are feeling differently about meeting others ....

Met here

Id like to - I've only had limited encounters and they have been when I was in a relationship with a long term partner - its different when your single for me much more fun to be open sexually with a partner than when single.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Unorthodox for a longevity relationship Cinderalla Scenario styley to develope....hmmm there will always be sunthing!!!to put the spanner in the works in the process!GRRRRR..ive experienced it "

Yeah there is and ships sail but you still hanker back to what you miss!!

Us we met here. Went on a social on the Monday a date on the Tuesday I moved in with andy 2 weeks later that was over 2 years ago x

It would be very nice, but guys aren't really interested in a relationship with a ts woman, so it's unlikely to happen

I'd like to find a someone to spend my life with, whether here or elsewhere, and if she was a vanilla then I'd drop Fab in a heartbeat for her.

That said, if she was a kinky bisexual swinger then so much the better

hey you're a human being if you have emotions of course they come into play ,you will at some point meet someone you really like or they you ,you would have to be pretty heartless not to

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It would be very nice, but guys aren't really interested in a relationship with a ts woman, so it's unlikely to happen "

Some men would like to meet you though I assure you

as a human being you have emotions or most of us do ,very hard when you meet someone you like xxxx

"It would be very nice, but guys aren't really interested in a relationship with a ts woman, so it's unlikely to happen

Some men would like to meet you though I assure you"

Oh I know that and I have met quite a few, but finding love is another matter.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It does happen though so don't lose faith

By *exycouple68Couple  over a year ago

herefordshire

We met on here as fbs and we're getting married next year . It works for us as no secrets xx

If only!

we find after study that most women grow an attachment to the male with regards to feeling after a while whilst this usually a normal thing amongst the female species there are one or two who seem to push their feelings a side for a short while whilst on the other hand the male doesn't seems to have the same kind of of feeling or motives in finding a woman he really wants to settle with the few that do should be kept within close quartet but again this purely down to personal choice

An ex FB of mine is now married to a guy she met at one of my parties. I had always made it clear I was not looking for a permanent partner. She made it clear that she might be....no problem. No friction. We are now all good friends and I have had them both to parties since...with us all playing. So in short yes...it can.

"I've found myself a really good male friend who wants the same as me, so much so that he has committed to us having a profile together.

Same with us two, even more so in fact we're are now together as a couple away from the scene"

Id love this but it's not ever going to be possible for us but it's great to hear that about you both

We met on another swinging site. We were both there as singles and neither of us were looking for anything other than nsa sex however we both fell for each other in a big way very soon after meeting. We moved in together and have been happily married for several years now

We met on here X

"We met on here as fbs and we're getting married next year . It works for us as no secrets xx "

I met an absolutely lovely guy on here. I wasn't looking for a relationship and neither was he. BUT he was adorable - funny, interesting, sexy ....... like an idiot I started to grow very fond of him. BUT ..... he had a fun buddy, and from the moment I saw them together, I realised that there was way more to it that them just being shagging partners. Yes, they are still together and yes, they seem happy now they are a couple. I think I have a heart that is just made for breaking BUT I have some amazing friends who I've met swinging - real friends, not `mates' and I'm sure the right guy is out there somewhere. I just haven't met him yet.

It does happen, quite a bit really. Not overnight, but people do meet partners on this site - it's the honesty and straightforwardness that is so attractive - oh and some of the guys

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Sounds more like lust. Or attracted to. Nothing wrong eiter one. Love takes time. Good luck.

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

We fell in love best thing ever

» Add a new message to this topic