FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > orgasm

orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a 50 year old femaleand Ive never had an orgasm, is there anything on the market that can help me get aroused and want sex more than I do, please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No there isn't and I haven't had an orgasm either, lots of women don't so you are not in a minority. For me so long as I enjoy myself, its no big deal and I find the more I worry, the farther away it will get

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

"I am a 50 year old femaleand Ive never had an orgasm, is there anything on the market that can help me get aroused and want sex more than I do, please help "

right person right time with the right state of mind and you will get there some times it can just be hard to let your self go completely and enjoy the moment rather than worrying about having an orgasm xxxxxxxxxxx

shy and demure hit the nail on the head.

as long as you enjoy what you do, when you do it, why would you feel like there is something missing?

you may well have a low sex drive, there is nothing wrong with that, i dont have as high a one as V does, but it works out.

as said, just enjoy yourself and be happy.

dont think about whats missing but what you have.

Everyone is different. In my wife's case her inability to reach orgasm often was rooted in an unfortunate incident in her childhood. Has taken us a long time to work at it, but we've now found the key to unlocking her orgasmic potential - and as everyone is different it's not a question of me revealing what works for me - and if we hadn't found the key then it wouldn't have been the end of the world in a loving relationship.

By *ucyhenry69Couple  over a year ago

Hampton

Have you tried sex toys?

i get aroused easily by looking at pictures, or sorts of things.

there are lots of books you can buy which tell you how to have an orgasm.

use lots of pasante lube, i make myself cum with a lady bug rabbit vibrator, lot of them dont work for me though.

some men i meet make me cum by playing with my clit or giving oral, i cum quicker if i play with or suck a mans cock at the same time.

Sometimes I cum and sometimes I dont, but even if I do not cum does not mean I am not having a good time.

I think the focus of having an orgasm is too strong and I'd like to let you know I have dated women who like you dont reach orgasm and women who have been the very opposite.

All had one thing in common, they enjoyed sex, they had no hang ups to write home about.

My message to you is to be yourself, enjoy your sex and dont go striving for the orgasm.

take care

By *0NSEALMan  over a year ago

where ever I lay my Hat

"is there anything on the market that can help me get aroused and want sex more than I do, please help"

Yes me x

Right person..statistics only to in five do..a selfish fuck will never acheive one for you..nette

By *ree8iveMan  over a year ago

CORNWALL

Quite a brave post, I feel....and nice to see so many genuine, honest and caring replies.

Im not really in a position to offer any advice, but I hope the OP takes something positive from this thread.

Good luck madam...xx

"I am a 50 year old femaleand Ive never had an orgasm, is there anything on the market that can help me get aroused and want sex more than I do, please help "

My advice is to make him do all the work and you just RELAX totally you will get there one day im sure!!

let yourself go don't hold back

""is there anything on the market that can help me get aroused and want sex more than I do, please help"

Yes me x"

By *estfrienddaveMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

I have a lady i see that's ten years younger than me and she dosnt reach climax At first i thought it was me not doing it for her, but she assured me she was enjoying her self so no longer thought of it as a problem.

A past girlfriend of mine could only cum in the first few moments of penetration with only kissing and a short period of nipple play as foreplay. For her the moment passed quickly, like its supposed to with blokes.

Another hated oral on her, it really grossed her out. She came if teased with the tip of my cock at her pussy opening.

Others love lots of oral, cumming over and over again on my tongue.

I take ages to cum, often an hour, very, very rare its over sooner. A quickie or a HJ or BJ can frustrate a cum slut.

My point is everyone is very, very different and I would recommend not worrying about it but enjoy yourself.

When a woman cums her cervix dips itself onto the vagina floor, picking up any sperm looking for a path. So i suspect you can cum, but it would take meeting the same lover and trying ideas, which then makes it a science project and its likely a turn off in itself.

Just chill and enjoy the passion.

I think meeting some people from this site might end up in orgasmic fun!

» Add a new message to this topic