FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting alone - single or couple profile

Meeting alone - single or couple profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having done some MMF a few times we are keen to try the thrill of L meeting a guy on her own.

Question is should we keep our current couple profile or set up a single girl account for her single meet. We will be honest about what we are doing on both accounts.

We've had our couple profile a while so may have rejected some single guys who would like to meet alone which is why we're considering a single profile. However we know people frown on single profiles where the person is part of a couple. Decisions decisions

What do people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I can't see a problem having a single fem account if L is going to meet on her own.

The problems arise when the 'single' person starts insisting that there partner accompanies them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't see a problem having a single fem account if L is going to meet on her own.

The problems arise when the 'single' person starts insisting that there partner accompanies them."

I'd also suggest mentioning the other profile in order to be totally transparent.

This is what we do and it works for us. I really don't care if people have a problem with me not being single yet I have a singles profile. My husband doesn't meet with me on this profile so I don't see any issue.

"This is what we do and it works for us. I really don't care if people have a problem with me not being single yet I have a singles profile. My husband doesn't meet with me on this profile so I don't see any issue.

"

I don't see any issue with what you are doing, you meet with your husband on cpls profile and alone with your husbands knowledge from your single profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This is what we do and it works for us. I really don't care if people have a problem with me not being single yet I have a singles profile. My husband doesn't meet with me on this profile so I don't see any issue.

I don't see any issue with what you are doing, you meet with your husband on cpls profile and alone with your husbands knowledge from your single profile. "

Yes correct. I think reading back on other threads where people frown on this the problem is bi single girls looking for bi girls then asking if their male partner can join.

That's not what we're doing so hopefully will be ok .

I don't see any issue with what you are doing, you meet with your husband on cpls profile and alone with your husbands knowledge from your single profile.

Yes correct. I think reading back on other threads where people frown on this the problem is bi single girls looking for bi girls then asking if their male partner can join.

That's not what we're doing so hopefully will be ok ."

It's not just bi single girls that do it. I've seen and reported single straight girls where it then states they will only meet with their partner present. That to me is not a single but a cpls profile.

It's not just bi single girls that do it. I've seen and reported single straight girls where it then states they will only meet with their partner present. That to me is not a single but a cpls profile. "

Yes I would agree with this. If meeting under those circumstances regardless of the fact that the partner may just be watching or whatever, still a couple.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

It's not just bi single girls that do it. I've seen and reported single straight girls where it then states they will only meet with their partner present. That to me is not a single but a cpls profile.

Yes I would agree with this. If meeting under those circumstances regardless of the fact that the partner may just be watching or whatever, still a couple."

Couldn't agree more. Extremely frustrating when 'single women'(in our experience) then pull a male partner out of nowhere who 'must' be present. If you meet as a couple advertise as one, so for the above query, we'd have both profiles and refer to the other alternate one I'm both to ensure there is no ambiguity.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I regularly meet alone - but really can't be ar5ed to have a single fem profile as well as a couples one - just a load more mail to read, as far as I'm concerned! We tried a single fem profile - got literally 100s of messages in 24 hours and both of us were logged into the account on different laptops trying to deal with them all - we just gave up and deleted the profile (and it was a lousy one line profile with no pics - dread to think what amount of messages a profile with some nice pics would get!!)

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Personally I think a transparent couple profile would be fine - something along the lines of "L will meet separately, message if interested" but as others have said, it's the single profiles who suddenly produce a partner out of thin air that can be a tad annoying

We have our couple profile and the female as her single one also.

"Personally I think a transparent couple profile would be fine - something along the lines of "L will meet separately, message if interested" but as others have said, it's the single profiles who suddenly produce a partner out of thin air that can be a tad annoying "

We tried this for a while but it got complicated. Separate profiles keeps things simpler for us.

"I regularly meet alone - but really can't be ar5ed to have a single fem profile as well as a couples one - just a load more mail to read, as far as I'm concerned! We tried a single fem profile - got literally 100s of messages in 24 hours and both of us were logged into the account on different laptops trying to deal with them all - we just gave up and deleted the profile (and it was a lousy one line profile with no pics - dread to think what amount of messages a profile with some nice pics would get!!) "

I've not had this problem......I must be a minger! Lol

Hey am from just out off Edinburgh and i would love to meet your partner could you give me a link to her profile or let her know am asking for her as am 27 and it wont let me message yous plz

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"I can't see a problem having a single fem account if L is going to meet on her own.

The problems arise when the 'single' person starts insisting that there partner accompanies them.

I'd also suggest mentioning the other profile in order to be totally transparent. "

Yeah, totally agree with these guys, so everything is up front and there can be no misunderstandings, always the best way.

"Hey am from just out off Edinburgh and i would love to meet your partner could you give me a link to her profile or let her know am asking for her as am 27 and it wont let me message yous plz "

Pretty sure that is against site rules but I could be wrong

If your totally upfront we can't see a problem with having both a couples and a singles profile , go for it what have you got to loose

» Add a new message to this topic