FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time Cock ring advice

First time Cock ring advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oger That OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

hi,

I want to get my partner into a more interesting sex life and think a cock ring of some description might be a good starter to trying different things.

Any advice on one that's good for her and will get her interested on other things... Or I suppose other toys we can use together that she will enjoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

essex

Thanks for the support community

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we find that a rabbit is very good, especially the ears on the clit

a cock ring isnt for the lady, its for the fellow, to maintain a harder erection for longer, apparently.

a steel one is best, and the rubber ones perish over time.

if you are talking about one of those vibrating cock ring things, then dont bother.

they are, somewhat, shite.

for the lady, the best thing we have ever bought, and im not even close to joking, was a vibrating thong.

its the only toy we have that has given V an orgasm.

wear them out, as long as its not a library, then they are rather surrupticious.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

why not sit down with your partner and look through the different styles of cock ring and order it together.you can use this as some foreplay !

plus trying out different toys and finding ones that suit both your needs is all part of the fun x

essex

Thanks for this, vibrating thong... that's got to be worth a go

Im aware the cockring is primarily for the erection etc.. but it was the vibrating ones I thought she may like. Thanks for the heads up though, I thought they might be a bit crap but wanted to ask.

"a cock ring isnt for the lady, its for the fellow, to maintain a harder erection for longer, apparently.

a steel one is best, and the rubber ones perish over time.

if you are talking about one of those vibrating cock ring things, then dont bother.

they are, somewhat, shite.

for the lady, the best thing we have ever bought, and im not even close to joking, was a vibrating thong.

its the only toy we have that has given V an orgasm.

wear them out, as long as its not a library, then they are rather surrupticious."

essex

searching together is something we have done but it normally ends up with me mainly looking and her not that bothered.

I wish you could buy a box of surprises then neither of you would feel embarrassed about ordering.

"why not sit down with your partner and look through the different styles of cock ring and order it together.you can use this as some foreplay !

plus trying out different toys and finding ones that suit both your needs is all part of the fun x"

"searching together is something we have done but it normally ends up with me mainly looking and her not that bothered.

I wish you could buy a box of surprises then neither of you would feel embarrassed about ordering.

why not sit down with your partner and look through the different styles of cock ring and order it together.you can use this as some foreplay !

plus trying out different toys and finding ones that suit both your needs is all part of the fun x"

i get emails off lovehoney and bondara quite often, i look at what they have to offer, and buy something on a whim, then we have the fun of trying it out together.

if she isnt interested in shopping for anything, then do the shit bit yourself, and just enjoy the testing part together.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Never tried a cock ring I use 2

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

I have a stainless steel cock ring and love it. Makes me so hard and when I cum I give myself a facial !! lol

I used to have a cock cock ring . It was a bendable rubber dildo on the cock ring. My my ex and I could enjoy DP without one of us having to hold the toy in .

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I used to have a cock cock ring . It was a bendable rubber dildo on the cock ring. My my ex and I could enjoy DP without one of us having to hold the toy in ."

Result !!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

try weevibe should get you lady going

"I used to have a cock cock ring . It was a bendable rubber dildo on the cock ring. My my ex and I could enjoy DP without one of us having to hold the toy in .

Result !!"

I made the mistake of storing it with other toys and it melted . I haven't come across one since *pout*.

Desborough

"I used to have a cock cock ring . It was a bendable rubber dildo on the cock ring. My my ex and I could enjoy DP without one of us having to hold the toy in .

Result !!

I made the mistake of storing it with other toys and it melted . I haven't come across one since *pout*."

Aww that's a shame. I use the looped one that is tightened with a silver ball. Feels great and looks good

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Take her to Sh! in London. It's a female focused sex shop. The staff are women and they test all the products themselves so are able to provide really good advice.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/13 02:09:37]

why do toys melt when u store them together one of my rabbits looked like someone had put a iron on it? lol

Desborough

It is caused by the different chemicals in the plastics reacting together and melting to leave your toys looking like a lumpen mess.

Something they didn't teach you in chemistry at school

We've used quite a few toys, including several different types of dildos and vibrators. Her favourite by far is one called "thick it dick" which does what it says. A soft silicone sheath that makes you about as thick as your forearm! Takes a bit of prepping to ease in but once there she loves it. First time she had about 6 o's at 2-3 minute intervals! (Did you like that honey? (; ) lots of ridges which she says feel great.

No way you're getting your balls into the ring at the base though so I had to cut it off (the ring - not my balls!) , but that toy is our top tip.

Sorry - that's "thick ur dick" - damned spellchecker.

"we find that a rabbit is very good, especially the ears on the clit

"

Jesus surely that's not right???

If nothing else but on hygiene grounds?

"hi,

I want to get my partner into a more interesting sex life and think a cock ring of some description might be a good starter to trying different things.

Any advice on one that's good for her and will get her interested on other things... Or I suppose other toys we can use together that she will enjoy."

I would suggest being nice and smooth when using a cock ring, can bloody hurt if hair is involved... depending on the type you use obviously

essex

Some good suggestions here... After discussing the vibrating thong with remote is going to be the purchase today. Could be fun when out!!

Think the "Thick your Dick" thing sounds interesting, ill look into. But to be honest, she's quiet small and being thicker isn't really a priority.

Ill look at the other suggestions and look at the Sh shop in London.

Thaks again and keep the suggestions coming

Get a cock ring with a vibrator on it as this makes you rock hard with all your details and the vibrator stimulates the woman's clit as you bang her.she will love it and want more.trust me

» Add a new message to this topic