FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cross dressing

cross dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many years ago I used to cross dress at home alone im now almost 50 my wife has no interest in lingerie or making sex fun I was thinking of dressing tonight as home alone but before I became quite addicted to it so my question is any cds tvs regret starting any advice welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionaScarletTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

only thing I regret is not starting earlier.Gawd... when I think of the things I could've worn in my early twenties when I was slim!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I wish I had started earlier. I'm having so much fun, it's unreal and should have done it when I was younger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"only thing I regret is not starting earlier.Gawd... when I think of the things I could've worn in my early twenties when I was slim!!"

"I wish I had started earlier. I'm having so much fun, it's unreal and should have done it when I was younger "

This too!

It's all about what makes you feel good

nothing sexier than a hard cock restrained by flimsy silk panties, straining for release.mmmm

I dress my hubby in ladies underwear for fun and both enjoy it

Do it

Enjoy it

And relish every moment of silky soft sensual fun

"only thing I regret is not starting earlier.Gawd... when I think of the things I could've worn in my early twenties when I was slim!!"

Ohhhhhhhh yes. I would have been a slim, svelte 10 in my younger days. Instead i am "statuesqe" 14 (yes, a 14)

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Another who should have started earlier.

We only live once. Mens clothes are so dull.

If it feels good, do it. Never feel guilty about it. And if you eventually get a nice little collection of clothes you like to wear, don't throw them away out of guilt or fear like I did once or twice, just step away from it until you are ready to dress again. Embrace it and enjoy it for for what it is x

By *xaratvTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

Hi I started crossdressing when i was 10 and have progressed through the years to being a going out tranny and i love it why not give it a try.

My ex husband was a crossdresser from the early days of us meeting back in 1993, right up until we split in 2009. He suddenly decided he didn't want to do it anymore and told me to take all our amassed cd clothes with me when I left. His reasoning was that he wanted to be normal. Such a shame that he couldn't embrace who he was, instead of considering it abnormal.

I often wonder if he will be something of a 'latent cd' or begin crossdressing in secret because sixteen years is a long time to be doing something and enjoying it, to suddenly stop.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

It's not impossible he has quit for good, but the odds aren't good.

It is not uncommon, perhaps it is even the usual situation, for people to go in cycles where they give up for a time, but the urge nearly always comes back.

Quite often people do give up out of guilt, or shame, but that just causes other health problems through stress in many cases.

It is amazing how many of my TV friends say the main reason they dress is because it calms them. Many are told they are much nicer people as their female selves than their male alter ego.

What a shame society (in general) for so long has made so many of us feel so dreadful for wanting to wear different clothes and make up. Thankfully things are gradually changing.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I started dressing when I was just 10 and still love it. I am quite a different person as Cathy...

I only dress when I'm in Chams on a monday... it doesn't turn me on dressing; what it does for me is put me into a different frame of mind. Combined with the amazing atmosphere of a Bi night in Chams and all the attention you get if you are wearing a really nice pair of shoes and bingo!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I only dress when I'm in Chams on a monday... it doesn't turn me on dressing; what it does for me is put me into a different frame of mind. Combined with the amazing atmosphere of a Bi night in Chams and all the attention you get if you are wearing a really nice pair of shoes and bingo!"
Sounds good fun. J x

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I only dress when I'm in Chams on a monday... it doesn't turn me on dressing; what it does for me is put me into a different frame of mind. Combined with the amazing atmosphere of a Bi night in Chams and all the attention you get if you are wearing a really nice pair of shoes and bingo!"

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode.

Dublin and London

"I only dress when I'm in Chams on a monday... it doesn't turn me on dressing; what it does for me is put me into a different frame of mind. Combined with the amazing atmosphere of a Bi night in Chams and all the attention you get if you are wearing a really nice pair of shoes and bingo!

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode. "

And some lovely lingerie you do wear too Abi. J x

"I only dress when I'm in Chams on a monday... it doesn't turn me on dressing; what it does for me is put me into a different frame of mind. Combined with the amazing atmosphere of a Bi night in Chams and all the attention you get if you are wearing a really nice pair of shoes and bingo!

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode. And some lovely lingerie you do wear too Abi. J x"

Yeah; hot stuff

Dublin and London

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode. And some lovely lingerie you do wear too Abi. J x

Yeah; hot stuff"

You got some hot stuff yourself!! That short skirt! mmm J x

I did try a Monday dressed in a towel same as most of the other guys but I just didn't feel confident.

Naked in a room with a guy and my lady was great but I just get sooo much more attention when I'm swinging my hips and full of confidence.

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode. And some lovely lingerie you do wear too Abi. J x

Yeah; hot stuff You got some hot stuff yourself!! That short skirt! mmm J x"

Thank you We'd make a great team in Chams....

Dublin and London

Yeah; hot stuff You got some hot stuff yourself!! That short skirt! mmm J x

Thank you We'd make a great team in Chams...."

I think we would. You sub when you dress? Msg me if you fancy a chat or am in chat room if you fancy a chat there. J x

Yes. I'm very sub when I dress. I become a slut too. Just want to be used and drowned in cum. Pinned down and have my mouth and ass fucked hard....

You know the kinda thing!

Dublin and London

"Yes. I'm very sub when I dress. I become a slut too. Just want to be used and drowned in cum. Pinned down and have my mouth and ass fucked hard....

You know the kinda thing!"

I do! A complete sub cum slut!! mmmmm J

Glasgow

I know what you mean about a different mindset. I'm into all sorts of naughty things when I'm dressed that I would never dream of doing in guy mode. And some lovely lingerie you do wear too Abi. J x"

Thanks

Dublin and London

Thanks"

You are very welcome. Not out tonight? J x

Glasgow

Quiet night in for this girl tonight

Dublin and London

"Quiet night in for this girl tonight"
If you have a cam and fancy a chat let me know. J x

Im addicted to dressing and showing myself off, such a thrill xx

"Im addicted to dressing and showing myself off, such a thrill xx "

I can see why xxxx mmm

"Im addicted to dressing and showing myself off, such a thrill xx "

I can see why xxxx mmm

"Many years ago I used to cross dress at home alone im now almost 50 my wife has no interest in lingerie or making sex fun I was thinking of dressing tonight as home alone but before I became quite addicted to it so my question is any cds tvs regret starting any advice welcome"

i have no regrets been doing it for years and still enjoy it just as much today as when i first started

» Add a new message to this topic