FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wrong sex ?

wrong sex ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do folk say they female go all out do profile as a fem then when you feel ok to chat you give number only to find out that she is in fact a he and to top it off i asked it wots she calld and it told me a different fab name feeling well pissed so now its on my block list lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Delete, block and move on....

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"why do folk say they female go all out do profile as a fem then when you feel ok to chat you give number only to find out that she is in fact a he and to top it off i asked it wots she calld and it told me a different fab name feeling well pissed so now its on my block list lol"

Some people have nothing better to do hun

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

& report the profile with as much info as you have. Otherwise admin can't investigate

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"& report the profile with as much info as you have. Otherwise admin can't investigate "

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Get a load every day. Just block and move on, sadly not a lot you can do about it C xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is about time this site made it compulsory to be photo verified and the summary of meets should be made public.

It is f**king out of control at the minute.

PS.. and if people don't like it they should go to another site. It is for the good of all us genuine people.

kinky land

"It is about time this site made it compulsory to be photo verified and the summary of meets should be made public.

PS.. and if people don't like it they should go to another site. It is for the good of all us genuine people. "

I know of 6 real women that are not photo verifed but meet in person verified over 20 times each.

How would photo veri help?

"It is about time this site made it compulsory to be photo verified and the summary of meets should be made public.

PS.. and if people don't like it they should go to another site. It is for the good of all us genuine people.

I know of 6 real women that are not photo verifed but meet in person verified over 20 times each.

How would photo veri help?"

It would just help when people are new to the site. Personally I can't think of any reason why someone can't hold up a piece of paper to a camera and send it to admin for approval.

kinky land

It would just help when people are new to the site. Personally I can't think of any reason why someone can't hold up a piece of paper to a camera and send it to admin for approval."

The biggest complaint on here is couples with 'single women' profiles. So as there is actually a female, a piece of paper wont really make any difference.

I know this issue is coming up a lot and is frustrating a lot of people, but I honestly do not think there is actually a solution

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have 35 verifications from people on the site, some are shown on my profile some are not. (A lot of them are social and 'party' meets - not all sex (I wish).

Why would me holing a piece of paper up in front of a camera be better than personal verifications from other users.

A photo verification means nothing, even I could photoshop a piece of paper into a pic of anyone !

Well if anyone has any better ideas then suggest them. It is getting TOTALLY out of control at the minute.

As long as the internet has been in existence, there have been men posing as women on it. It's just the norm, sadly.

Work out a good fake-dar and that will help them out.

I have been here less than two months seeking males, females and couples and got so sick of the ratio of fake women, that I've had to actually block single women. Never thought I'd have to do that!

PS.. and if people don't like it they should go to another site. It is for the good of all us genuine people. "

We're not photo verified on our couples profile - doesn't make us any less real!

And i'm sure people would prefer to read meet veri's than see a little green flag!

As is always the case - there's options to only engage with verified members via your filters. So if unverified, non photo verified folk bother you - they're simple to avoid!!

cross reference

simple

It would just help when people are new to the site. Personally I can't think of any reason why someone can't hold up a piece of paper to a camera and send it to admin for approval."

I will never photo verify and I won't show veri's or the summary either. Guess I'm a fake. Oh well.

"As long as the internet has been in existence, there have been men posing as women on it. It's just the norm, sadly.

Work out a good fake-dar and that will help them out.

I have been here less than two months seeking males, females and couples and got so sick of the ratio of fake women, that I've had to actually block single women. Never thought I'd have to do that!"

It is like the internet equivalent of a drag act lol

Yes I find it od that on most couple profiles you find it that the guy have written it lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Whether people pay, take pics or whatever, if some have some urge to deceive, then theyll likely carry on. We genuine users wont understand it. Just learn to refine your judgement, use other meeting methods, supplemented by fab, and trust your gut feel more. Loading more photo tasks onto admin just means theyll get more overloaded at the cost of other things they could be doing instead.

Dear group

How about this one Claire portsmouthsex is female made the mistake when she joined over a year ago by clicking male insted of female she has been trying to get it changed also I have wrote 3 emails messages to the admin but can't seem to get her message across a Anyone know the best way she has feed back from meets she is what she says she is Ray

» Add a new message to this topic