FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Parties

Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvesAllOver OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi all

I've been on the site for quite a while now and had plenty of fun but now I'm wondering how to move forward

I'd like to try a party rather than a club but no idea how to go about getting an invite - seems like an exclusive club!

Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

parties are advertised in the forums and meets section,find one in your area and ask for an invite,at worst they can only say no.

Host your own.

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

We have large party's which are posted on meets. They are open to anyone who applies for a position.

At our party's there is no pressure to play put on anyone, they can just come along for the social and to have a laugh, meet new friends in the scene if nothing else.

Check our profile and read most of our verifications to get a better idea of our party atmosphere

"We have large party's which are posted on meets. They are open to anyone who applies for a position.

At our party's there is no pressure to play put on anyone, they can just come along for the social and to have a laugh, meet new friends in the scene if nothing else.

Check our profile and read most of our verifications to get a better idea of our party atmosphere "

Great veris shame your so fsr away

If its your first adventure I do suggest a club - much less intense - much less pressure and take things at own pace x at parties it pretty much expected you will join in xx

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

there are normally plenty of parties going on around Manchester just keep your eyes open and sure you will get to go to one very soon xxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic