FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > photos

photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innamon! OP   Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Hilarious!

I have just attempted to download a photo of my self laying sideways fone in hand as we do FACE/ body shot of me.. my wallpaper and bed as usual

exactly the same paper and bed as the previous shot of me

its been rejected.. its not me says the remark..either im to gorgeous or to bloody ugly. get real guys /ladies.

how the hell is that not me ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

no matter

The sensible person on just this minute has accepted in the time it took me to write above message.. thanks..

the other one musta been drinking !

no matter

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

just checked this rule .. lots of people have their name emblazoned across the pictures how come they are accepted.?

can someone explain?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They must not even look sometimes.we have had them rejected yet we have a veri pic with our faces on.i just keep sending them until someone who uses the marvel of sight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hilarious!

I have just attempted to download a photo of my self laying sideways fone in hand as we do FACE/ body shot of me.. my wallpaper and bed as usual

exactly the same paper and bed as the previous shot of me

its been rejected.. its not me says the remark..either im to gorgeous or to bloody ugly. get real guys /ladies.

how the hell is that not me ?? "

Wow just looked at your profile and you look great! Have you got your age wrong??? mmmmmmm xxx Fab sort it out!

» Add a new message to this topic