FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying bi

Trying bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anddancer79 OP   Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

Ok so I'm feeling kinda curious but I want to meet a couple and get used to it gently one question

HOW

No one seems to be interested in curious !!!

Help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Frankly, when it comes to their first meet, Curious guys are difficult. They tend to be a bag of nerves, have panic attacks and wish to back out at some point.

Generally speaking, they then calm down and have a cracking night.

I'd recommend that you go to a dogging spot and see if it is for you, first.

s/ shields

Cheers for that will give it ago

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Would it not be easier to explore with someone you are comfortable with?

Ie meet with a couple, play straight, decide you fancy him, speak with them both, agree to experiment with your bi side and take it slow, steady and see how you feel?

Or is my old age showing through again??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

problem I have found with curious guys are most of them aren't curious at all

I have a single bi male friend I have a profile on here with and met bi guys with and the amount of men who mail us saying they are curious but not sure how it will go so if they meet us and change their mind can they still shag me

I think a lot of couples see guys claiming to be curious as them using it as a way to get to meet a woman and would sooner meet bi guys verified by men because they know they will play with both

of course there are some genuine curious guys out there but a lot arnt

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was straight until I met a couple where the guy was bi...

s/ shields

I have had a meet with a group and was staring a cock in my face while I was playing with wife and was tempted to give it a kiss per say but he said was straight

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have had a meet with a group and was staring a cock in my face while I was playing with wife and was tempted to give it a kiss per say but he said was straight "

Similar situation to me but it was mmf and he was bi.

Maybe you could meet a bi couple, explain in advance and see what happens. No big deal either way.

s/ shields

Will give it a try cheers

s/ shields

Pudding I been trying to meet said couple but not many risking a curious lad

There are a few out there who like us bi guys

Yes we want Bi males but the "curious" ones can sometimes be the ones who use it just to play with the woman then suddenly turn straight when it comes to playing with the male.

They are slightley up the scale from the "genuine" "straight" guys who contact us and say they cant put bi on their profile as their freinds are one here.

Ah I remember my first gay experience, met a guy, he sucked my penis for a bit then I startled and ran out the door

To be 17 again

I'm still a little confused about my sexuality, I've enjoyed sexual experiences with men, yet I will NEVER fancy a guy. So does that make me bi-curious? I wouldn't consider myself properly bisexual.

I don't want to meet men on here so I set myself as straight.

"Ah I remember my first gay experience, met a guy, he sucked my penis for a bit then I startled and ran out the door

To be 17 again

I'm still a little confused about my sexuality, I've enjoyed sexual experiences with men, yet I will NEVER fancy a guy. So does that make me bi-curious? I wouldn't consider myself properly bisexual.

I don't want to meet men on here so I set myself as straight."

On the basis of what you have said, if you contacted us with a straight profile and admitted the above, we'd more than likely block and delete you.

"Ah I remember my first gay experience, met a guy, he sucked my penis for a bit then I startled and ran out the door

To be 17 again

On the basis of what you have said, if you contacted us with a straight profile and admitted the above, we'd more than likely block and delete you."

Your choice. I have no compulsion to contact you though, so it's a moot point

To be 17 again

On the basis of what you have said, if you contacted us with a straight profile and admitted the above, we'd more than likely block and delete you.

Your choice. I have no compulsion to contact you though, so it's a moot point"

there's no need to get personal

To be 17 again

Your choice. I have no compulsion to contact you though, so it's a moot point

there's no need to get personal "

I didn't

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The op would be better considering what it is that he wants to get from being curious and experimenting. Playing with 1 person can mean that you have good, poor or no sex, but doesnt give you a definitive answer on sexuality - mainly just feedback on how it was for the 2 of you. First get clear what type of sex youre interested in exploring and also what type of guys you would likely want to play with. If you will only play in the confines of mf play, then many could feel like they are your lab rats, so will back off, as we are all here to be more sexually satisfied. Some may meet you. If youre clearer about what you want, then introduce your own flexibility into how you may achieve this. Whilst many might fancy a night with an olympic swimmer, your luck would likely be better if you explored places where you could meet guys, for no strings exploration. Some clubs have bi nights, there are bi and gay play places, such as saunas etc. There are many places where you wont inconvenience people too much if you try it, or watch play, and move on. Its a different ball game to a couple investing hours into a slow build up social and then sexual meet that no-one may enjoy. I think this is all about you making the investment of your time, thought processes and flexibility to achieve what you want, without getting others to have to do the same. If this is to make yourself more marketable on fab to bi couples, then consider that others may fathom whats going on. If it is about you having some man play, then look at all the ways you could do this. Just as with swinging, it doesnt have to be effected via fab. Think, understand yourself, decide and plan, then go for it.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/13 01:24:15]

I too am Bi-curious, hand and oral. Not sure if a 1 on 1 or with a couple best starting place. I'd be happy to watch, touch and lick without me getting a fuck. Or have the lady teach me oral skills.

Quite a few offer then just stop communicating.

Love bi sex.

Love helen watching as a man fucks me from behind.

Happy days!

s/ shields

See I fancy trying oral and hand job but would never rule anything out if I enjoy it !!!

But finding a couple is causing problems 1-1 I would be uncomfortable and nervous

To be 17 again

I don't want to meet men on here so I set myself as straight."

Your sexuality is your business. Do what makes you happy. x

"Love bi sex.

Happy days! "

I prefer it on my back with my legs round my ears.... look 'em in the eye and encourage them to really 'fuck me'!

"Love bi sex.

Happy days!

I prefer it on my back with my legs round my ears.... look 'em in the eye and encourage them to really 'fuck me'! "

kinky boy lol

"problem I have found with curious guys are most of them aren't curious at all

I have a single bi male friend I have a profile on here with and met bi guys with and the amount of men who mail us saying they are curious but not sure how it will go so if they meet us and change their mind can they still shag me

I think a lot of couples see guys claiming to be curious as them using it as a way to get to meet a woman and would sooner meet bi guys verified by men because they know they will play with both

of course there are some genuine curious guys out there but a lot arnt"

"Ok so I'm feeling kinda curious but I want to meet a couple and get used to it gently one question

HOW

No one seems to be interested in curious !!!

Help "

Having a bareback pic on your profile wont help.

"Love bi sex.

Happy days!

I prefer it on my back with my legs round my ears.... look 'em in the eye and encourage them to really 'fuck me'! kinky boy lol "

Sometimes I'm a kinky girl too

» Add a new message to this topic