FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles that disappear so fast

Profiles that disappear so fast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assman OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but in the last 2 days I have been "chatting" to 3 women and there is a pattern emerging.

A new profile is logged, we have a friendly exchange of messages then they read messages, don't reply and delete. So I send one more and same happens - read, don't reply, delete.

I don't like to hassle but this leaves me wondering what is going on and tempted to send a final message but their profiles mysteriously disappear offsite.

What is that all about??

It's not like they "friended" me to get access to photos stored in the friends section and they seem polite and genuine then they're gone!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but in the last 2 days I have been "chatting" to 3 women and there is a pattern emerging.

A new profile is logged, we have a friendly exchange of messages then they read messages, don't reply and delete. So I send one more and same happens - read, don't reply, delete.

I don't like to hassle but this leaves me wondering what is going on and tempted to send a final message but their profiles mysteriously disappear offsite.

What is that all about??

It's not like they "friended" me to get access to photos stored in the friends section and they seem polite and genuine then they're gone!!"

you're only noticing this now after more than a year??

Do the profiles have zero verifications, very little info, shit pics (if any) and have something like "cock hungry 19yr old slut wants meet NOW!" in the title?

Simple solution!

Don't message new profiles - if they're genuine they'll be swamped with messages from all and sundry and yours will get 'lost' amongst the rest. Best to give people time to settle in.

That - and set your filters to block newbies!

Problem solved!!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but in the last 2 days I have been "chatting" to 3 women and there is a pattern emerging.

What is that all about??

It's not like they "friended" me to get access to photos stored in the friends section and they seem polite and genuine then they're gone!!

you're only noticing this now after more than a year??

Do the profiles have zero verifications, very little info, shit pics (if any) and have something like "cock hungry 19yr old slut wants meet NOW!" in the title?"

He's targeting new single women profiles, so no veri's, no nothing, then even if they are genuine the other hundreds of men are also pm'ing and many leave simply instead of reading the pm's or because the thrill of the attention, wears off or is stated

yep before i blocked newbies

i'd get messages before i'd even read they'd left the site

By *assman OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

No - I like to think I am reasonable wise to those kind of profiles (as best anyone can be) but these had pretty decent profiles, well written, one or two photos.

I think it's the fact they took time to engage in exchanging 4 or 5 messages and then went totally quiet and then the profile was gone that baffled me.

I have had the type before saying very little, wanting to be a friend and then they scarper off and learnt my lesson on that. But these profiles were different.

personally I think people are curious enough about the site to create a profile, even to have a little 'chat' but have absolutely no intention of taking it any further so they delete!

This is one reason why my filters are set to "no newbies"

No im not judging everyone the same far from it but i see then if they are planning on staying a while or just after a quick look at pics and wank

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"personally I think people are curious enough about the site to create a profile, even to have a little 'chat' but have absolutely no intention of taking it any further so they delete!"

"No - I like to think I am reasonable wise to those kind of profiles (as best anyone can be) but these had pretty decent profiles, well written, one or two photos.

I think it's the fact they took time to engage in exchanging 4 or 5 messages and then went totally quiet and then the profile was gone that baffled me.

I have had the type before saying very little, wanting to be a friend and then they scarper off and learnt my lesson on that. But these profiles were different. "

'Fake' profiles can often appear quite convincing!!

Til the conversation dries up and they become UNLOS !

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

After getting "burned" by this many times we pretty much set the stall out very early with some sort of "prove your real" challenge (unless of course they have multiple verifications on display from various sources).

Invariably this leads to them going totally silent and then gone from the site shortly after.

By *ob55Man  over a year ago

PE13

Parents came home from weekend away. Wife came home. They had sobered up by the next day. Got cold feet and that's without thinking about things

I used to try a and give new profiles the benefit of the doubt - but not anymore

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

What is that all about??

It's not like they "friended" me to get access to photos stored in the friends section and they seem polite and genuine then they're gone!!"

You are probably speaking a to male with a female profile. They are probably afraid their wife/partner may find the profile. They then get scared and delete the profile.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Like many others, I've had to block peeps without verifications. All too often I'd get messages saying how I was apparently the best thing since sliced bread and could they come round and fuck me in 15 minutes.... no real understanding that I may be at work and the gaffer would kick up a fuss if they did.

"Simple solution!

Don't message new profiles - if they're genuine they'll be swamped with messages from all and sundry and yours will get 'lost' amongst the rest. Best to give people time to settle in.

That - and set your filters to block newbies!

Problem solved!! "

take his advice

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I had a situation 2 days ago when I sent and received about 20 messages each way with a young couple looking for a man to join them - not far from me and I was in their preferred age range. During the exchange of messages, they said they would prefer an older man (I am 62) as the young ones are arrogant. We exchanged face pics, all fine, and then exchanged mobile numbers. They even gave me their address as they wanted to meet me on Saturday evening. I sent a text to their mobile number and received no reply. Yesterday, guess what, their profile was deleted. Its hard enough for men like me to get a meet on here without all this crap as well. I just don't understand it. I am presuming the mobile number and address were both fake.

» Add a new message to this topic