FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feedback

Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me any feedback on my profile. Anything I have missed that couples/ladies might want to know etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I'd put average rather than athletic mate - sorry bud

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's not bad, some humour may help. Your first 3 pics are essentially the same, so you could swap them out.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put in your profile why you carnt acomm

yumsville

"Put in your profile why you carnt acomm "

never see the point in this, seems far to personal as to your financial situation .. it hasn't stopped me meeting - if they are interested, they'll ask

"Put in your profile why you carnt acomm

never see the point in this, seems far to personal as to your financial situation .. it hasn't stopped me meeting - if they are interested, they'll ask"

Nothing to do with people wanting to know your finances, people will think you are married and will pass you by

never see the point in this, seems far to personal as to your financial situation .. it hasn't stopped me meeting - if they are interested, they'll ask

Nothing to do with people wanting to know your finances, people will think you are married and will pass you by "

indeed, it's a well known fact that men cheating on their wives are incapable of lying and as such saying why you can't accom gives you an iron clad certificate of genuineness.

yumsville

Nothing to do with people wanting to know your finances, people will think you are married and will pass you by "

I simply see it as, 'they cant accomodate, it means the hassle of setting up a hotel'. I have 50 veris or so, it's only come up maybe twice (and one of those was in the last week).

Women into BBC still get messaged from white guys .. Tubby guys will still message women into athletic .. people looking for local will still get meet req from people a few hunderd miles away - so putting details as to why you cant accom just seems desperate really. A justification to others from yourself, when what it really comes down to is, if you sound a nob and your pics.

yumsville

Nothing to do with people wanting to know your finances, people will think you are married and will pass you by

indeed, it's a well known fact that men cheating on their wives are incapable of lying and as such saying why you can't accom gives you an iron clad certificate of genuineness."

hahahah. haha. and those with no veris in a year are just fussy who they meet too! lol

To see so many meets wanted...i find that off putting. If your going to do that do it for each day rather than in bunches

» Add a new message to this topic