FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would your choice be guys?

What would your choice be guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am just wondering which of these 2 guys find a bigger turn when looking for swinging wives.

Do you prefer a well used swinger wife who has had a lot of cocks over the years into gangbangs and dirtier sex

or:

Ladies that have dipped their toe in the water but with little and limited experience.

I know every one is different but what would your choice be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Much rather have sex with a newcomer than a woman who has seen half a billion cocks.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

If I had the choice and opportunity I'd like the lady who is dipping her toe in first

Depends who the women were

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

a lot of men don't want a whore simples

Experience! Always makes for a better time

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Experienced

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can I sit on the fence again and not choose? Either, depends on the lady. I don't like shy women so hopefully not that many in here!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose what im really asking is, do you prefer women who are into the really dirty up for anything kind of fucking

or

women who are just into having sex with a stranger once a blue moon

so, dirty or just a bit adventurous?

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples "

That may get a response lol

hertfordshire

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples

That may get a response lol "

experienced then lol

Awwwwwww you look lovely. Just the sort of woman I like. Mwoah. Mrs N's coals take a little more stoking. No complaining she is lovely too. xxx

"I am just wondering which of these 2 guys find a bigger turn when looking for swinging wives.

Do you prefer a well used swinger wife who has had a lot of cocks over the years into gangbangs and dirtier sex

or:

Ladies that have dipped their toe in the water but with little and limited experience.

I know every one is different but what would your choice be"

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

wow some swingers onn here may not like that title

just because a woman has many sexual partners she is not a whore !!

hertfordshire

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples wow some swingers onn here may not like that title "

pardon my words I am referring to myself

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

No idea, we play with people, not stereotypes!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples wow some swingers onn here may not like that title

pardon my words I am referring to myself "

Unfortunately you are just putting into words what a lot of people on here think. A woman who enjoys sex? How very dare she?!

To turn it on its head, I prefer an experienced man, and I don't care how many pussies he's been in. I am not interested in teaching people how to shag on a meet.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/13 20:15:39]

" a well used swinger wife",thats a horrible phrase,makes her sound like an old car,something to be discarded,i even think its worse than whore

Gimme the experienced whore every single time!!

Fuck dipping yout toe,hold your breath and dive in head first. Far more fun in my opinion..

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples wow some swingers onn here may not like that title

Unfortunately you are just putting into words what a lot of people on here think. A woman who enjoys sex? How very dare she?!

To turn it on its head, I prefer an experienced man, and I don't care how many pussies he's been in. I am not interested in teaching people how to shag on a meet."

You can still be a crap shag after having hundreds of different sexual partners. People seem to be equating experience with quantity.

You can be an excellent lover without having gone through half the country, it's the quality of those past lovers and what they're taught you or you've learnt together that count.

Love a dirty girl! But would it be too greedy to have both? ;P

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To turn it on its head, I prefer an experienced man, and I don't care how many pussies he's been in. I am not interested in teaching people how to shag on a meet.

You can still be a crap shag after having hundreds of different sexual partners. People seem to be equating experience with quantity.

You can be an excellent lover without having gone through half the country, it's the quality of those past lovers and what they're taught you or you've learnt together that count."

I agree. One of the best lovers I've enjoyed had only been with one woman. The fact he'd been with her for 10 years helped his technique.

However in the context of this post, as I would not know whether a guy had had 3 excellent teachers as opposed to 50 not so good ones, I would probably still go with the experienced guy who would not be nervous meeting someone for NSA sex.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

You can be an excellent lover without having gone through half the country, it's the quality of those past lovers and what they're taught you or you've learnt together that count.

I agree. One of the best lovers I've enjoyed had only been with one woman. The fact he'd been with her for 10 years helped his technique.

However in the context of this post, as I would not know whether a guy had had 3 excellent teachers as opposed to 50 not so good ones, I would probably still go with the experienced guy who would not be nervous meeting someone for NSA sex."

Fair enough

hertfordshire

I went with an inexperienced guy once would think twice

New cummer

"Experienced "

THIS ,

OR , huge amount of enthusiasm to compensate .

pardon my words I am referring to myself "

I knew what you meant. x

I knew what you meant. x"

Didn't think you meant you. It's just a term that some people use- that's what I understood.

hertfordshire

I knew what you meant. x

Didn't think you meant you. It's just a term that some people use- that's what I understood. "

ive been called a whore many a time

"a lot of men don't want a whore simples

That may get a response lol

experienced then lol"

A woman who knows what she wants and goes that extra mile mmm oh yes I love that type of lady

By *lackInWhiteCouple  over a year ago

Monroe

I wld like to try one both types

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Well used"

HAHA, wow

You can be an excellent lover without having gone through half the country, it's the quality of those past lovers and what they're taught you or you've learnt together that count."

Agreed!!

Talking about "used"

The old Volvo advert, never said used or second hand, it used the word, Experienced,

Being gay, I am not experienced with women, but surely the more times a woman has vaginal sex, the looser her muscles become, ( a bit like the more babies that come out )

Is that why a lot of men like anal sex, to get a tighter hole?

So for a man, surely the perfect shag would be a virgin ?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Talking about "used"

The old Volvo advert, never said used or second hand, it used the word, Experienced,

Being gay, I am not experienced with women, but surely the more times a woman has vaginal sex, the looser her muscles become, ( a bit like the more babies that come out )

"

That is just so much crap. If using muscles turned them to mush why on earth would people go to a gym?

"Talking about "used"

That is just so much crap. If using muscles turned them to mush why on earth would people go to a gym?"

I presume for the same reason women with incontinence problems are encouraged to do pelvic floor exercises.

To tighten their muscles.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Talking about "used"

That is just so much crap. If using muscles turned them to mush why on earth would people go to a gym?

I presume for the same reason women with incontinence problems are encouraged to do pelvic floor exercises.

To tighten their muscles."

Now you're saying exercising muscles makes them tighter.

Make your mind up lol

I agree too

» Add a new message to this topic