FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no luck with couples :(

no luck with couples :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to do ok.with ladies..but not so.with couples...why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm amazed you could fit any more in!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Dunno, I can't see anyone would know the answer unless they have had a mail from you

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you address both parties of couples, that can be a common mistake by single women and guys?

[Removed by poster at 05/12/13 17:07:31]

"Do you address both parties of couples, that can be a common mistake by single women and guys?"

Dya reckon its the guys that monitor their profiles?

"I'm amazed you could fit any more in!"

I can always fit more in lol

"Do you address both parties of couples, that can be a common mistake by single women and guys?"

"Dunno, I can't see anyone would know the answer unless they have had a mail from you "

Pretty much the same as I send to.ladies..its a mystery...those that do meet couples...I can't see any difference between those guys and me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then that could be your answer, sending mail to a female is different to sending to a couple, ie there are two to address.

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Not in our case

It's me D that runs our profile

D x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Fem who answers mail here too

Fair play...I don't really know what to say to a guy lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you want to play with his wife you are going to have to at some point

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If you want to play with his wife you are going to have to at some point "

I'm trying to imagine what I'd like to hear from a guy if I was part of a couple...and I really don't know...ideally I'd like a Cuckold situation and have him watch..but I'm really happy for us to both play with her..I've done it a couple of times before

I think saying your straight, may put some men off, I mean cocks will touch!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure if you mean you are flirting etc with the females on a first mail....that probably wouldn't work for couples depending on who is checking the mail...so maybe write a mail saying what you would like from a meet, obviously after checking you match what they are looking for and then you can take it from there. Add a bit of humour and it may help it along

Good luck.

"I think saying your straight, may put some men off, I mean cocks will touch!"

No that's true and that's happened before which I'm fine with..but I am straight and this won't change...I'm sure there are straight couples out there

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 05/12/13 17:23:15]

"I think saying your straight, may put some men off, I mean cocks will touch!"

Don't take any notice of this pile of poo statement above!

"

I am not sure if you mean you are flirting etc with the females on a first mail....that probably wouldn't work for couples depending on who is checking the mail...so maybe write a mail saying what you would like from a meet, obviously after checking you match what they are looking for and then you can take it from there. Add a bit of humour and it may help it along

Good luck. "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think saying your straight, may put some men off, I mean cocks will touch!

No that's true and that's happened before which I'm fine with..but I am straight and this won't change...I'm sure there are straight couples out there"

There are, take no notice, I doubt if being straight will put couples off.

By *anttotryanythingMan  over a year ago

havant

always on first mail chat to them both as if there both reading the mail together , i find that works at start off point , i wldnt go in believing i was talking to the female and tell her the sort of things you would to a single lady

Without knowing the content of your messages its hard to offer advice!

The straight status wont affect anything - there's way more straight males in couples than bi/curious.

One thing i did notice - stating in your text that you're seeking 'attractive' couples may put some off. 'Attractive' is subjective and many people wont contact you for fear of being rejected as not attractive enough for you. Why not just put 'seeking couples' and see what happens.

Oh - and since its not been mentioned yet - clubs and socials?

"Do you address both parties of couples, that can be a common mistake by single women and guys?

Dya reckon its the guys that monitor their profiles?"

I tend to monitor messages as Morrigan prefers to be in chat however we both delete messages that are aimed just at her as we both think it's rude and shows the sender's real intention.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/13 17:32:14]

"Without knowing the content of your messages its hard to offer advice!

The straight status wont affect anything - there's way more straight males in couples than bi/curious.

One thing i did notice - stating in your text that you're seeking 'attractive' couples may put some off. 'Attractive' is subjective and many people wont contact you for fear of being rejected as not attractive enough for you. Why not just put 'seeking couples' and see what happens.

Oh - and since its not been mentioned yet - clubs and socials? "

Roger that control!! I do go.to clubs with a regular fb..but she's not ready to.meet couples..and don't really like the idea of going as a single guy as they are ten a penny (too many)...al take your advice..thanks

"Do you address both parties of couples, that can be a common mistake by single women and guys?

Dya reckon its the guys that monitor their profiles?"

I always delete messages that are written just to me. I find it really rude when people fail to acknowledge Reggie. So I would definitely write all messages to both members of the couple.

Dya reckon its the guys that monitor their profiles?

I always delete messages that are written just to me. I find it really rude when people fail to acknowledge Reggie. So I would definitely write all messages to both members of the couple."

Good point thanks x

By *roghedamanMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

No that's true and that's happened before which I'm fine with..but I am straight and this won't change...I'm sure there are straight couples out there"

You have "no single guys" on your profile. Perhaps couples read that and think what can you bring to the bedroom besides wanting the wife alone?

No that's true and that's happened before which I'm fine with..but I am straight and this won't change...I'm sure there are straight couples out there

You have "no single guys" on your profile. Perhaps couples read that and think what can you bring to the bedroom besides wanting the wife alone?"

Yeah I was pestered by single guys when I.first joined...and I.still don't want guys...I make it clear I'm looking for couples and single ladies

Drogheda

You have "no single guys" on your profile. Perhaps couples read that and think what can you bring to the bedroom besides wanting the wife alone?

Yeah I was pestered by single guys when I.first joined...and I.still don't want guys...I make it clear I'm looking for couples and single ladies"

You may look for a bisexual couple of two women then lol

Yeah I was pestered by single guys when I.first joined...and I.still don't want guys...I make it clear I'm looking for couples and single ladies

You may look for a bisexual couple of two women then lol"

Haha isn't that every guys dream? Lol

Drogheda

You may look for a bisexual couple of two women then lol

Haha isn't that every guys dream? Lol"

Being bisexual myself I like fucking the female while the husband fucks me same time. Like a sex train, very intense for me.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

You have "no single guys" on your profile. Perhaps couples read that and think what can you bring to the bedroom besides wanting the wife alone?"

I don't see your logic here at all. I'd assume almost all straight guys won't be meeting single guys so I don't see the issue.

Drogheda

"

I don't see your logic here at all. I'd assume almost all straight guys won't be meeting single guys so I don't see the issue."

My point is if he is straight fair enough but if he also types "no single guys" could send the message he's not into being around another naked guy which couples tend to have if a 3some occurs. What if the male half of couple touches him and he freaked out? Just an example, not saying the OP guy is like that.

"

I don't see your logic here at all. I'd assume almost all straight guys won't be meeting single guys so I don't see the issue.

My point is if he is straight fair enough but if he also types "no single guys" could send the message he's not into being around another naked guy which couples tend to have if a 3some occurs. What if the male half of couple touches him and he freaked out? Just an example, not saying the OP guy is like that."

I see what your saying...and its inevitable that guys touch during a threesome..but its not that kinda touching that bothers someone that is interested in meeting couples. I just don't wanna touch the guy in a sexual.way...I'm straighter than Russell Crowe in Gladiator!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

My point is if he is straight fair enough but if he also types "no single guys" could send the message he's not into being around another naked guy which couples tend to have if a 3some occurs. What if the male half of couple touches him and he freaked out? Just an example, not saying the OP guy is like that."

We are a couple and wouldn't think this if a man had no single males on his profile

glasgow

"

The fact that he's looking to meet couples make it pretty obvious he's happy for another guy to be around.

The only message 'no single guys' sends is that he doesn't want to meet single guys. It's as simple as that

Drogheda

"

My point is if he is straight fair enough but if he also types "no single guys" could send the message he's not into being around another naked guy which couples tend to have if a 3some occurs. What if the male half of couple touches him and he freaked out? Just an example, not saying the OP guy is like that.

I see what your saying...and its inevitable that guys touch during a threesome..but its not that kinda touching that bothers someone that is interested in meeting couples. I just don't wanna touch the guy in a sexual.way...I'm straighter than Russell Crowe in Gladiator!!"

I'm glad you understand what I meant, the rest got defensive. Hopefully you'll get some action after this post you started.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I'm glad you understand what I meant, the rest got defensive. ."

Your kidding me right? How can someone clarifying they wouldn't think bad of the man be defensive?

glasgow

Defensive? lol

Drogheda

I'm done following this thread. Busy evening ahead. Enjoy folks.

OP I get the distinct impression that you are more interested in shagging the female half of a couple than having a 3sum. The fact that you say you don't even know what to say to the male half is the route of your problems.

"OP I get the distinct impression that you are more interested in shagging the female half of a couple than having a 3sum. The fact that you say you don't even know what to say to the male half is the route of your problems.

"

Not quite..the point I'm making is I'm not gay....I've had fun before with couple..I simply don't want to play with him...laugh..banter..fun yeah brill

» Add a new message to this topic