FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BGHS

BGHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather_satin OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Sussex

Hi guys and gals! Myself and my fiance are visiting Bristol Gardens Health Spa on Saturday. Just a few questions. Is it purely couples or are single ladies allowed?

What are your experiences? I'm a little nervous as it's our first every outing of the sort. I've read the reviews but would prefer to get some honest answers.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I was looking at going with a friend awhile back and as I remember it, althogh check checking their website would be a good idea, singles of both sexes are allowed most of the time but after 5:45 at the weekend it is only mixed sex couples.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Lovely place.

Just remember that the only place you can play or get at all intimate is in the play/rest rooms. Friendly staff who will show you around and answer any questions. Single men have to leave at 6pm at weekends, not sure if women would have to. It can be hit and miss if you get to play with anyone else, but theres usually plenty of people there.

West Sussex

Thanks guys. Not really going with the intention to play, just relax and have our first naturist experience If we're going to play, it'll be just us and most definitely in the allocated rooms, I'd hate to offend anyone and get banned on our first trip I just wondered if single women were allowed just in case we wanted to meet anyone. Really looking forward to it anyway. I've NEVER been completely naked in front of anyone that wasn't a girlfriend or a partner.

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

It's Couples Only on Sat and Sun night.

If you're looking to play, Sat can be a better night as more people go with the intention of play. Sun is a more relaxed session, though play always goes on.

Downstairs is the naturist spa, so no play, upstairs playrooms speak for themselves. It's not hard to stick to the "rules"

If it's your first time at any of this we'd suggest go down Sunday - get there for about six, and start in the spa downstairs. As everyone is naked you'll soon get comfortable, get chatting and, when you feel like venturing upstairs you'd be welcome to watch and if you want to join in, just ask.

Very hedonistic, very friendly people go on Sun evening, best place for an introduction to both sides of the lifestyle

K&A

x

West Sussex

Thank you

Unfortunately we're not free Sunday so we'll just have to brave Saturday and just see what happens. I'm sure we'll have a great time x

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Sure you will have a great time guys, chill out, relax and have fun!

We've been before and had a great time.

West Sussex

I'm sure we will. I think too much I should just go with the flow

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"I'm sure we will. I think too much I should just go with the flow "
Hope you enjoy, we always do when we visit

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

A lot of debate on BGHS this week.

Anyway, we're going down there this Sunday for some R&R in the spa - but no doubt we'll be venturing upstairs to the playrooms at some point in the evening

It is a good evening on a Sunday, relaxed and chilled, very sociable, and the definition of "no pressure".

Watch, perform, or join in - all up to you.

West Sussex

It's a shame we can't go on a Sunday. Sounds much better.

Have a great time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lovely place.

Just remember that the only place you can play or get at all intimate is in the play/rest rooms. "

Unless no-one is looking...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's a shame we can't go on a Sunday. Sounds much better.

Have a great time "

How did it go ? I

have tried all days of the week and always found it a great place.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Lovely place.

Just remember that the only place you can play or get at all intimate is in the play/rest rooms.

Unless no-one is looking..."

And you don't mind being asked to leave.

By *ogeropeMan  over a year ago

brighton

BGHS is a wonderful place, I have been going there since it opened many years ago. Stick to the simple rules and have a fab time!

» Add a new message to this topic