FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would you do?

What would you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I have been on here for a while.

I recently met a lady in vanilla street (normal life) whom I clearly liked. I even considered coming off this site (genuinely). I laid all my cards on the table and talked of all my war stories but stopped short of mentioning fab to my good lady. She on the other hand said she'd never even been on a dating site; infact never even had a one night stand. She told me she had had only 3 - three sex partners in her life( 2 ex husbands , one ex boy friend).

On the other hand, she told me of all the dodgy(and jam packed) sex life of her very good friend and warned me of her. On one fateful day, I was browsing on here and there in living colour was the profile of this very good friend with 'lovely' and 'bold' pictures.

No surprises there but somewhere in her mile long list of verifications, was my good lady. My good lady,about a year earlier had welcomed her friend onto fab and proclaimed how juicy/tasty her friend's foofoo was.

Naturally I followed on to my good lady's profile and there she was, sucking cock while riding another one with a saucy look on her face. Other pictures showed her spread eagled while being fucked from the rear. Some of her meets had happened after we had met. Infact, one gangbang took place on a day she had told me she and her friend were having the proverbial 'girls night in' and I had therefore bundled into a taxi straight from the pub, home bound. I even recognised her bedroom from the shots. These veris stretched as far back as 3 to 4 yrs or even more, if I remember. And a lot of them as recently as a week, 10 days, a month, 6weeks, etc into our relationship.

Now, back to earth, folks!

This lady will not suck my cock ( her own rules).

She will not hold hands outside.

She will not sit at a table with me outside (after choosing the most obscure table).

On her profile it says, NO BLACKS/ASIANS. (I am v e r y BLACK)

She asks me no personal questions. Its been 2 and a half months and she does not even know where I live nor what I do for a living.

What would you do? :

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dump her. You can't start a relationship on lies as it will only deteriorate into further lies.

When she dumped, send her a friend request on here

"Dump her. You can't start a relationship on lies as it will only deteriorate into further lies.

When she dumped, send her a friend request on here "

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

treat her as a fb get.your jollies from her when ur getting none on here don't worry about cheating on her as she cheating on you. or just dump the lying bitch

Whole thing seems a bit odd....but, you hid being on here too so your each as bad as the other.

Yeh id dump her

Send her wink/message/verify. Or just tell her you know.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Leave her a veri!!

"Leave her a veri!! "

Lmfao +1 this

I would stop seeing her. She's not treating you with any respect at all.

"Leave her a veri!! "

"Leave her a veri!! "

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Oh dear. I think you know the answer though. I would be honest and tell her you know. Choose the right moment though.

I understand why she has lied about her sex life though. Most men will openly admit they do not want to date a sexually promiscuous woman. Have sex with her yes. But nothing more. Obviously there is exceptions to the rules x. Doesn't make it right though. You have been honest with her.

Does sound like she doesn't want to be seen with you though. With any boyfriend I have had PDA although sickly to others, are the norm. I am proud to be seen with my man.

It all depends what you want in the end doesn't it? X

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would ask her

If she is one that has put "blah blah blah" in message so I know yiu have read all the profile next time you are between the sheets keep saying it

Birmingham Airport

"If she is one that has put "blah blah blah" in message so I know yiu have read all the profile next time you are between the sheets keep saying it "

Yeah, especially with the 'no green/yellow/red guys polite notice'.

heeheeee.

Birmingham Airport

"Whole thing seems a bit odd....but, you hid being on here too so your each as bad as the other."

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wording 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye

[Removed by poster at 17/12/13 08:52:38]

"Leave her a veri!! "

I would go for this!!

"I would ask her"

This

I wouldn't be playing games, would just be honest and ask.

"

She will not sit at a table with me outside (after choosing the most obscure table).

What would you do? : "

sounds to me like you are already married to her

Wink or message her on here.see what she says.if all else fails.message us.lol

"Leave her a veri!! "

This gets my vote too.

Cali

"I would ask her

This

I wouldn't be playing games, would just be honest and ask."

Yep front it out

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Whole thing seems a bit odd....but, you hid being on here too so your each as bad as the other.

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wording 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye"

I think they were right. You've just confirmed that you DIDN'T tell her about bein on here

They didn't say you hid your sexual past from her but you did hide being on fabswingers.

Are you 100% sure it's her? If you message hee or wink her on here then you're just outing yourself as being on here which you have not mentioned to her at all.

Personally I would deal with the issues listed in your OP away from the site. Sounds very dysfunctional of she is supposed to be in a relationship with you.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

You are her 'dirty' secret (no insult intended). She says on her profile no Asians or blacks and refuses to be seen in public with you! If I were in your shoes I'd tell her and even show her I know her secret and she either plays fair or its over. Don't let yourself be used in this way.

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this "

Defo leave her a veri.

derby

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri. "

Brilliant idea

Birmingham Airport

"Whole thing seems a bit odd....but, you hid being on here too so your each as bad as the other.

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wording 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye

I think they were right. You've just confirmed that you DIDN'T tell her about bein on here

They didn't say you hid your sexual past from her but you did hide being on fabswingers.

Are you 100% sure it's her? If you message hee or wink her on here then you're just outing yourself as being on here which you have not mentioned to her at all.

Personally I would deal with the issues listed in your OP away from the site. Sounds very dysfunctional of she is supposed to be in a relationship with you. "

MAY BE I NEED TO CLARIFY FURTHER:

'I am on a swinging site because I have no commitments and not met anyone.' Those are some of the words that featured in our convo. I had to even go into explaining how the swinging scen works while she sat there with the most innocent look on her face. Class, is that clear so far?

evesham

"You are her 'dirty' secret (no insult intended). She says on her profile no Asians or blacks and refuses to be seen in public with you! If I were in your shoes I'd tell her and even show her I know her secret and she either plays fair or its over. Don't let yourself be used in this way. "

Yes, blackmail is definitely the way to go when building a relationship

evesham

Wrong, my sexy friend.

Personally I would deal with the issues listed in your OP away from the site. Sounds very dysfunctional of she is supposed to be in a relationship with you.

MAY BE I NEED TO CLARIFY FURTHER:

'I am on a swinging site because I have no commitments and not met anyone.' Those are some of the words that featured in our convo. I had to even go into explaining how the swinging scen works while she sat there with the most innocent look on her face. Class, is that clear so far? "

Everything is clearer when you give more information than is in the OP

By *anemartinCouple  over a year ago

lochgelly

"Dump her. You can't start a relationship on lies as it will only deteriorate into further lies.

Defo must do this!

It depends what you've decided to do. If you're asking a question like this on the forums then you're clearly considering staying with her, in which case you need to speak face to face.

As for what I'd do, sorry but I wouldn't be in the position. It would have ended before it properly got going. If someone is uncomfortable with you in public, you just know.

derby

"You are her 'dirty' secret (no insult intended). She says on her profile no Asians or blacks and refuses to be seen in public with you! If I were in your shoes I'd tell her and even show her I know her secret and she either plays fair or its over. Don't let yourself be used in this way.

Yes, blackmail is definitely the way to go when building a relationship "

Why cant people on here read what is written and not what they think is written! How does anything I said amount to black mail FFS! All I suggest is the guy tells the woman he knows her secret and she either stops playing silly games or its over.

Fucking hell mate, if she won't suck ye cock then the rest is immaterial

evesham

"You are her 'dirty' secret (no insult intended). She says on her profile no Asians or blacks and refuses to be seen in public with you! If I were in your shoes I'd tell her and even show her I know her secret and she either plays fair or its over. Don't let yourself be used in this way.

Yes, blackmail is definitely the way to go when building a relationship

Why cant people on here read what is written and not what they think is written! How does anything I said amount to black mail FFS! All I suggest is the guy tells the woman he knows her secret and she either stops playing silly games or its over. "

It was the play fair element that screamed blackmail to me 'come on love, play fair. I know you said you don't want to suck MY cock but I've seen pics of you sucking someone else's so get ya lips Round mine or I'm off'

Finding her on this site and seeing the pics of what she has done should make no difference. If her not sucking hos cock was mot an issue to him before why should it be now? I've done loads of things with some guys that I wouldn't do with others. Should I have just played fair? Is it mot personal choice what someone does with different people?

To be honest. 2 months of not wanting to be seen in public with someone would be enough to make me walk. The sexual issues wouldn't even raise their head.

Birmingham Airport

"Fucking hell mate, if she won't suck ye cock then the rest is immaterial "

You sure are MR NAUGHTY!!

Sorry but this really made me laugh!!

Good luck OP

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri.

Brilliant idea "

Till she blocks and reports him

Birmingham Airport

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri.

Brilliant idea

Till she blocks and reports him "

I WONDER WHAT THE REASON FOR REPORTING ME WILL BE:

errr, this user has verified me even though we met under differstent circumstances?

Or I have not fucked/met this man but he has left me a veri.....

I could understand her maybe wanting to start a relatonship away from swinging and pretending to be vanilla for a clean slate.

If she is still in here and has recent verifications and does not want want to be seen with a man of colour.

Your on a hiding to nothing just tell you need a more sexually experienced partner and wish her well and move on

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri.

Brilliant idea

errr, this user has verified me even though we met under differstent circumstances?

Or I have not fucked/met this man but he has left me a veri..... "

They would check the message history I am guessing and you have none

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

If she and her friend are on here and they are pretty active in their play etc, its a fair bet that they or someone may well read this thread..

i would sit her down and discuss things, before she is aware of ths thread etc...

Would def talk to her as you are both on here and are both as bad as each other as you both lied to each other, it's something you both have in common I.e on here and like sex and swinging so maybe after a talk it will open more doors for you both to enjoy together .....

P.s leave her a veri too

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri.

Brilliant idea

Or I have not fucked/met this man but he has left me a veri..... "

The first veri I recieved on here was from a person who I had no message history with. We weren't even fab friends at the time. We met before I joined fab and I text her to tell her I was on here now so she searched my name and left me a veri x

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

does she read the forums??

if so, she knows now

Dump her, as she has no respect for you. But I don't think she would even be bothered, so....

If she doesn't want to be seen with you in public then fine, meet her privately.

From now on you simply

Mash, Splash and Dash the trickster.

Silk

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Chat up the *friend maybe say you would like a threesome..does she have a friend that would be up for it.. hehe.. then arrange a meet and say Surprise

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this

Defo leave her a veri.

Brilliant idea

Or I have not fucked/met this man but he has left me a veri.....

The first veri I recieved on here was from a person who I had no message history with. We weren't even fab friends at the time. We met before I joined fab and I text her to tell her I was on here now so she searched my name and left me a veri x"

That person would be unlikely to report you the OP's friend may not be as welcoming

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Arrange your next date by message on here.

Birmingham Airport

"Arrange your next date by message on here. "

lol

Birmingham Airport

"Chat up the *friend maybe say you would like a threesome..does she have a friend that would be up for it.. hehe.. then arrange a meet and say Surprise "

Thats a good idea but the friend knows me (not from on here) so she will recognise me and make the connection. I'll give it a thought though. Nothing to loose.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Chat up the *friend maybe say you would like a threesome..does she have a friend that would be up for it.. hehe.. then arrange a meet and say Surprise

Thats a good idea but the friend knows me (not from on here) so she will recognise me and make the connection. I'll give it a thought though. Nothing to loose. "

as you say , nothing to lose the lady in question clearly lied about her past. could always open a new account and arrange to meet her , giviving her a big surprise.. .. have some fun with it

By *FlackoxCouple  over a year ago

London

"Leave her a veri!!

"

Dump the Dump out of her

Birmingham Airport

[Removed by poster at 17/12/13 14:41:55]

i would guess she is either ashamed or embarrassed to be seen out with you, and is using you to fulfill some kind of personal taboo she has concerning sleeping with black guys.

if you are happy to be used in this way, then continue doing so, reminding yourself its never going to be anything more than secret sex and hidden glances.

otherwise, as has been said, get rid and find someone that wants to be with you, openly and happily.

The past is the past fella, it doesn't matter if it's 3 lovers or 300. She only lied to you about the past because she's ashamed, the truth is I wouldn't have asked her or would have stopped her telling me.

The problem is she's also ashamed of you in public, even if it was purely physical, would you really want to be near her again?

I wouldn't verify her, I'd just tell her that your feelings have changed and wish her well. Don't lower yourself by getting petty.

You'll probably find that it's easy for her to get sex, but difficult for her to hold down a relationship. If she's lied to you, she probably will with the next one.

[Removed by poster at 17/12/13 17:11:06]

Just dump her, then friend request here see what she does

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I asked my friend Mark (who is a ninja) for his advice and he said:

"I would draw a black arch in the side of a mountain and then tell her to run through the tunnel to the other side. She would bump her face on the side of the mountain. I would laugh and explain why I had done it then forgive her and we would make like total hot love with my huge boner (with no blow job). Sweet! "

"I asked my friend Mark (who is a ninja) for his advice and he said:

I would draw a black arch in the side of a mountain and then tell her to run through the tunnel to the other side. She would bump her face on the side of the mountain. I would laugh and explain why I had done it then forgive her and we would make like total hot love with my huge boner (with no blow job). Sweet! "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually I am going to approach this differently from most of the people before me...

NEITHER of you have actually told the other one that you are here....

you have found hers by accident, what is to say she hasn't found yours????

so maybe a bit of honesty from BOTH of you may go a long way... if you want this to work long term.....

at this point in time... she flat out lied... you are deceiving by omission.... I dont think one is better than the other...

Birmingham Airport

"actually I am going to approach this differently from most of the people before me...

so maybe a bit of honesty from BOTH of you may go a long way... if you want this to work long term.....

at this point in time... she flat out lied... you are deceiving by omission.... I dont think one is better than the other...

"

You may be right, you know?

Actually, I may have just found my long term fuckbuddy.

Folks, look out for a new couples profile with a very weird name.!!

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 17/12/13 18:05:02]

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Brilliant idea

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wordings 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye"

You are lying she is lying....no difference. No need to be condescending either.....was I supposed to go along the lines of poor you?

Birmingham Airport

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wordings 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye

You are lying she is lying....no difference. No need to be condescending either.....was I supposed to go along the lines of poor you?"

Hold your fire! I am in the middle of this but I have made no judgements. If you feel the need to be harsh/rude/impolite, please wait until somebody actually offends you. If you read the comments made so far, you will realise that it is almost a split house but the language has been gentle.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Send her wink/message/verify. Or just tell her you know.

"

Wrong, my sexy friend.

I told her of my war stories and my escapades. Everything barring the wordings 'fabswingers'. Are you with me so far? Nod to say aye

You are lying she is lying....no difference. No need to be condescending either.....was I supposed to go along the lines of poor you?

Hold your fire! I am in the middle of this but I have made no judgements. If you feel the need to be harsh/rude/impolite, please wait until somebody actually offends you. If you read the comments made so far, you will realise that it is almost a split house but the language has been gentle. "

Im not here to offend anyone nor massage any egos....you dont like my thoughts...ignore them.

From your story it doesnt sound as though you explicitly lied to her. You say that she never asked you any personal questions, so I assume she never asked about your sexual history.

On the other hand, she explicitly stated that she had only had 3 sexual partners? Meanwhile there are pictures of her riding/gobbling cock?!

As far as I can see, this woman is wrong wrong wrong. Not worth it. At all.

Although, I wouldnt criticise you if you decided to hit it.

play her at her own game contact her through fab try to arrange a meet, or simply tell her and see where it leads make or break for you

"I have been on here for a while.

I recently met a lady in vanilla street (normal life) whom I clearly liked. I even considered coming off this site (genuinely). I laid all my cards on the table and talked of all my war stories but stopped short of mentioning fab to my good lady. She on the other hand said she'd never even been on a dating site; infact never even had a one night stand. She told me she had had only 3 - three sex partners in her life( 2 ex husbands , one ex boy friend).

On the other hand, she told me of all the dodgy(and jam packed) sex life of her very good friend and warned me of her. On one fateful day, I was browsing on here and there in living colour was the profile of this very good friend with 'lovely' and 'bold' pictures.

No surprises there but somewhere in her mile long list of verifications, was my good lady. My good lady,about a year earlier had welcomed her friend onto fab and proclaimed how juicy/tasty her friend's foofoo was.

Naturally I followed on to my good lady's profile and there she was, sucking cock while riding another one with a saucy look on her face. Other pictures showed her spread eagled while being fucked from the rear. Some of her meets had happened after we had met. Infact, one gangbang took place on a day she had told me she and her friend were having the proverbial 'girls night in' and I had therefore bundled into a taxi straight from the pub, home bound. I even recognised her bedroom from the shots. These veris stretched as far back as 3 to 4 yrs or even more, if I remember. And a lot of them as recently as a week, 10 days, a month, 6weeks, etc into our relationship.

She asks me no personal questions. Its been 2 and a half months and she does not even know where I live nor what I do for a living.

she's playing with your head dude, get rid of her. But with that being said, you both lied so you're both as bad as each other, she clearly doesn't find you attractive if it states on her profile she doesn't like asians or black guys

Ok, I have some questions...

You told her that you swing but didn't tell her that you are a member of this site?

How did she react when you told her you swing? Did you discuss whether you would continue/ stop?

Have you had any meets from this site since you have been seeing her?

She sounds like bad news to me. She has lied from the beginning of your relationship and will most likely continue to lie until you confront her about it.

If you told her you swing I don't get why she feels that she needs to lie about doing it herself. Its some elaborate game she seems to be playing!

So you looked at her profile but she didn't noticed you'd looked? I like a good jackanory.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"So you looked at her profile but she didn't noticed you'd looked? I like a good jackanory."

Not everyone looks at the looked at me list.

In fact most women rarely do.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"So you looked at her profile but she didn't noticed you'd looked? I like a good jackanory."

Have you not noticed stealth mode?

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this "

Oh fuck me thats a brilliant idea ! yes !!!! You must ...... Please xxx

Birmingham Airport

"Ok, I have some questions...

You told her that you swing but didn't tell her that you are a member of this site?

How did she react when you told her you swing? Did you discuss whether you would continue/ stop?

She sounds like bad news to me. She has lied from the beginning of your relationship and will most likely continue to lie until you confront her about it.

If you told her you swing I don't get why she feels that she needs to lie about doing it herself. Its some elaborate game she seems to be playing!"

The first time I met her, she was together with said friend in a busy pub/bar. My lady seemed very reserved while her friend seemed to kiss/snog man after man. I commented on this and that was when I was told the tape of that friend and how sexually active she was. The situation did not change on subsequent outings and my lady still kept the high ground and kept hamering me with how notorious her friend was and how I should keep my distance and so on.

This prompted me to talk about my 'NIGHT' life: swinging, one night stands, poor attempts at relationships, even my failed attempt at patnering up with a member on here in a couple's profile (I did not mention the name FAB though).

Then she proceeded to ask me how the whole thing worked and how easy or difficult it was etc etc. Basically I had to explain the whole thing as if I was a science teacher explaining urine formation to a class of kids.

I hid my profile and never pursued any further meets. I was gradually winding down. I hate to say it but I thought I had met the ONE and I was excited at the prospect of a fresh start.

I hope I answered your questions right.

If you told her you swing I don't get why she feels that she needs to lie about doing it herself. Its some elaborate game she seems to be playing!

The first time I met her, she was together with said friend in a busy pub/bar. My lady seemed very reserved while her friend seemed to kiss/snog man after man. I commented on this and that was when I was told the tape of that friend and how sexually active she was. The situation did not change on subsequent outings and my lady still kept the high ground and kept hamering me with how notorious her friend was and how I should keep my distance and so on.

This prompted me to talk about my 'NIGHT' life: swinging, one night stands, poor attempts at relationships, even my failed attempt at patnering up with a member on here in a couple's profile (I did not mention the name FAB though).

Then she proceeded to ask me how the whole thing worked and how easy or difficult it was etc etc. Basically I had to explain the whole thing as if I was a science teacher explaining urine formation to a class of kids.

I hid my profile and never pursued any further meets. I was gradually winding down. I hate to say it but I thought I had met the ONE and I was excited at the prospect of a fresh start.

I hope I answered your questions right. "

I'm really sorry man ! Thats crap - you must be well upset chin up sweetie xxx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You were still on here and browsing during the relationship too so pot/kettle.

I got talking to someone on here who had an unusual surname. I googled it and his name, address, phone number and email came up on a list of bnp supporters. Why would I want to meet him? Why are you wasting time with this woman?

Neither of you are honest and seem to be enjoying the game, so good luck to you both!

London

Wrong, my sexy friend.

Personally I would deal with the issues listed in your OP away from the site. Sounds very dysfunctional of she is supposed to be in a relationship with you. "

London

"The past is the past fella, it doesn't matter if it's 3 lovers or 300. She only lied to you about the past because she's ashamed, the truth is I wouldn't have asked her or would have stopped her telling me.

The problem is she's also ashamed of you in public, even if it was purely physical, would you really want to be near her again?

I wouldn't verify her, I'd just tell her that your feelings have changed and wish her well. Don't lower yourself by getting petty.

You'll probably find that it's easy for her to get sex, but difficult for her to hold down a relationship. If she's lied to you, she probably will with the next one. "

^^^^This. I have no time for petty games.

London

"actually I am going to approach this differently from most of the people before me...

"

My thoughts too plus seeing someone who doesn't like blacks: how can that work?!!

London

"play her at her own game contact her through fab try to arrange a meet, or simply tell her and see where it leads make or break for you"

Did you miss the "no blacks or Asians" on her profile? His username has "black" in it. What are his chances of getting his message read you reckon?!!

"play her at her own game contact her through fab try to arrange a meet, or simply tell her and see where it leads make or break for you

Did you miss the "no blacks or Asians" on her profile? His username has "black" in it. What are his chances of getting his message read you reckon?!!"

A message title with her real name in could sort that

"I would stop seeing her. She's not treating you with any respect at all. "

leave your phone lying around logged into your account open on her profile

London

"play her at her own game contact her through fab try to arrange a meet, or simply tell her and see where it leads make or break for you

Did you miss the "no blacks or Asians" on her profile? His username has "black" in it. What are his chances of getting his message read you reckon?!!

A message title with her real name in could sort that "

"Leave her a veri!! "

I hope I answered your questions right. "

Ok, in that case DUMP her. I was just trying to figure out why she wouldn't have said "Oh, I swing too... how fun, maybe we could do it together"... or been honest with you even a smidge.

She is playing some crazy over-complicated game with you. Call it a day and go find someone who will appreciate you for who you are - everyone deserves that.

"Leave her a veri!! "

And see what happens.

Relationships are built on trust, seems trust is lacking in both directions.

However, if its meant to be it will be no matter how stupid the parties are.

I'd have called a stop to it as soon as it was clear she didn't want to seen in public with you.

Could be for many reasons but my guess is, it is because you're black judging by her profile states no black men.

When she dumped, send her a friend request on here

"

This

"Leave her a veri!! "

And this!!

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I don't like mix up but OP you seem to enjoy it.

Let me ask you something, How is it you were supposed to be in a relationship with this women yet she doesn't even know which part you live???

To make matters worse it looks like you're a fool to yourself.

1. She made it clear she's will never suck your cock!!!!!.

2. She made it clear she will never be seen in public with you!?!?!

3. YOU accepted what she said until you found her profile, now you seem to have issues.

So to be fair YOU accepted what she was prepared to offer so deal with it.

By *99DirtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm intrigued to know what happened.......

So you lie to her about your past. Then moan when she has one. You both sound like you are made for each other. Lol.

Get rid. If you stay with her you're a victim.

see, i have totally overlooked the fact either of them swing, bcause its really not relevant.

i am focussing on the fact that he thinks they are in a relationship, yet she obviously has a problem being seen out with a black guy.

how on gods green earth is this going to work if she wont be seen in public with anyone of ethnicity?

unworkable

unmanagable

unimaginable

and bollocks!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

dump the lying bitch

"see, i have totally overlooked the fact either of them swing, bcause its really not relevant.

i am focussing on the fact that he thinks they are in a relationship, yet she obviously has a problem being seen out with a black guy.

how on gods green earth is this going to work if she wont be seen in public with anyone of ethnicity?

unworkable

unmanagable

unimaginable

and bollocks!"

Do you think whites do not have ehnicity?

"I'm intrigued to know what happened....... "

Ain't we all!!

What a pile of bollocks, they've both got issues!

Manthefuckup and have it out in the open is the best way. You can either laugh about it and fuck each senseless or move on from each other!

Your questioning her morals and on your profile you have a list of meet requests with your mobile number on there!!

Chances are she knows your naughty secret as much as you know hers.

I believe she has the upper hand on you my friend and is playing you for a fool!!

"see, i have totally overlooked the fact either of them swing, bcause its really not relevant.

unworkable

unmanagable

unimaginable

and bollocks!

Do you think whites do not have ehnicity? "

yes, but you know exactly the tone of the post

"Whole thing seems a bit odd....but, you hid being on here too so your each as bad as the other."

Agreed!

What would you do? :

Your questioning her morals and on your profile you have a list of meet requests with your mobile number on there!!

I believe she has the upper hand on you my friend and is playing you for a fool!! "

But he did say earlier up the thread that when he thought they were starting a relationship he hid his profile and stopped meeting. She apparently did not.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Verify her!!! & see how she reacts then

What would you do? :

I believe she has the upper hand on you my friend and is playing you for a fool!!

But he did say earlier up the thread that when he thought they were starting a relationship he hid his profile and stopped meeting. She apparently did not."

I'm struggling to see how he could have thought they were in a relationship when she wouldn't go out in public with him etc!

Sounds like a load of bull tbh!

Birmingham Airport

"Wink or message her on here.see what she says.if all else fails.message us.lol"

I gathered courage, chose the right moment and told her. It was like a grenade explosion. She wouldn't listen to a thing. She started kicking off and in fact, made me feel bad. We are still fucking though.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

30 weeks is a long time....

Birmingham Airport

"30 weeks is a long time.... "

Took me that long to choose the right moment. Had to gauge it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"30 weeks is a long time....

Took me that long to choose the right moment. Had to gauge it."

I know what you mean. You're both on here shagging other people so what's the problem? Tell her you like her fucking around and why not do a couples profile as well? Seems like a new start to me

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Perhaps she cant get a word in edgeways if youve told her all your war stories. You sound like you are 90. You ask her about her sex life etc when you havnt known her for very long, continue to check out a sex site, check up on her friend and then her. Think you should kick her into touch so she can have a lucky escape.

Birmingham Airport

"30 weeks is a long time....

Took me that long to choose the right moment. Had to gauge it.

I know what you mean. You're both on here shagging other people so what's the problem? Tell her you like her fucking around and why not do a couples profile as well? Seems like a new start to me "

Nice suggestion well put. Have you ever been to a house party or something like that, where there the man( host) is not allowed to play? I have a funny feeling that is what she wants me for. She is taking the high ground and trying to say I am a bad person etc

Birmingham Airport

"Perhaps she cant get a word in edgeways if youve told her all your war stories. You sound like you are 90. You ask her about her sex life etc when you havnt known her for very long, continue to check out a sex site, check up on her friend and then her. Think you should kick her into touch so she can have a lucky escape. "
:-

:*

The thing is, I let her be for a while then she starts the whole ' so who are you shagging this time' questions.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this "

+2

This is surely a wind up - start a joint profile - problem solved!

London

Some people love drama!

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"

And why after 30 weeks are you still with her if she treats you so?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Some people love drama! "

Totally agree!

You clearly get off on the drama and way you say she treats so either man up and have straight conversation about it or leave .

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Perhaps she cant get a word in edgeways if youve told her all your war stories. You sound like you are 90. You ask her about her sex life etc when you havnt known her for very long, continue to check out a sex site, check up on her friend and then her. Think you should kick her into touch so she can have a lucky escape. :-

:*

The thing is, I let her be for a while then she starts the whole ' so who are you shagging this time' questions. "

Why are you still with this person?

I think you both deserve one another

Make up a pretend profile arrange to meet her. Be there, obviously, see what she does?

Leave her a veri is a great idea. See what happens then.

You yourself need to be treated with more respect. Don't stand for it.

Good luck,

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Some people love drama! "

ain't that the truth........

"Leave her a veri!!

Lmfao +1 this "

Oh yes, this is the one! !

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Well you both know and are both having sex with each other so there's no issue now.

Although if you haven't had a threesome with her mate within the next couple of weeks then we're never talking to you again

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

Jeremy Kyle Show!

I would get rid of her. She sounds off her rocker and disrespectful not to mention a big fat liar. Stop being nice and tell her where to go

I read this exact same dilemma word for word a couple of years ago !!!!!

First thought would be bin her....but you have also hidden your fab life...so sauce for the goose springs to mind!

Firstly I just want to thank _lacksausage for this wonderful story...you should seriously sell this to Hollywood dude it's FUCKED UP!!!

Secondly I'm soo sorry I missed it before now because if I'd caught it I would've given you totally different advice from everyone else...but you blew it so it's not really relevant any more. What would my advice have been?

Why can't anyone see what's right in front of them? This has to be the beginnings of perhaps the kinkiest fucked up love affair ever lol This has dominatrix written all over it. She won't suck him. She won't even be seen with him. She won't meet blacks. She won't even tell him about her dirty secrets. This woman was just crying out to be messed with big time. You should've 'surprised' her by taking her to a party and only revealing at the final moment that it was a swingers party. You should've had long chats about how you're worried that you're gonna corrupt her with your wicked sexual ways. You could've admitted to her that you'd been having kinky thoughts about doing it with her and her friend. Shit you could've laid down pretty much anything and played a fantastic role play game with her.

Man you were in a prime position to just pull that chain and keep on pulling it. Shit...she would've loved that. Having some black dude thinking she's a sweet little angel he's corrupting and just being her submissive little servant for her to command into the shadows whenever anyone comes around. Totally fucked up obviously...but I've seen kinkier couples on Fab lol

This really could've been the most fucked up cuckold/s&m dating scenario ever known to man. I'm just so sorry it's turned into such a useless mess. You're now her embarrassment when you could've been her cassanova

I really don't know how you can salvage this situation...but the best of luck to you...and thx once again for such a wonderful story...if nothing else you've got one more to put in the autobiography

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

OP 6 months later and have you been seen in public together or do you have to walk three paces behind and one to the left of her

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Lol you are her toy and must love it or you wouldn't flow wiv it!

"Wink or message her on here.see what she says.if all else fails.message us.lol

I gathered courage, chose the right moment and told her. It was like a grenade explosion. She wouldn't listen to a thing. She started kicking off and in fact, made me feel bad. We are still fucking though. "

Its the cheese at night you need to stop eating it!

Make sure you fucked her then dump her

» Add a new message to this topic