FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > am I being too considerate?

am I being too considerate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbyCock36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

if a couple say "no single guys" I don't contact them, but from what I can tell they do meet single guys. am I being too considerate? I feel respect others' choices is the way to go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"if a couple say "no single guys" I don't contact them, but from what I can tell they do meet single guys. am I being too considerate? I feel respect others' choices is the way to go. "

Depends, they may want to approach single guys but not want to be approached by single guys. If that makes sense.

By *obbyCock36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"if a couple say "no single guys" I don't contact them, but from what I can tell they do meet single guys. am I being too considerate? I feel respect others' choices is the way to go.

Depends, they may want to approach single guys but not want to be approached by single guys. If that makes sense.

"

I see what you mean, nice profile by the way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if a couple say "no single guys" I don't contact them, but from what I can tell they do meet single guys. am I being too considerate? I feel respect others' choices is the way to go. "

Nope - you're respecting their preferences...well done

"if a couple say "no single guys" I don't contact them, but from what I can tell they do meet single guys. am I being too considerate? I feel respect others' choices is the way to go.

Nope - you're respecting their preferences...well done"

Yes well done, I might be tempted to send them a wink and if they are interested in you its up to them to reply

Nope - you're respecting their preferences...well done

Yes well done, I might be tempted to send them a wink and if they are interested in you its up to them to reply "

That works for us. If we are interested, we message then. It's unintuitive and a quick way to say 'hey I'm interested '....

» Add a new message to this topic