FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > question for couples only

question for couples only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all just wanted to know how other couples on hear work together if you know what I mean

Are you both complety open about each other thoughts and fantasies do you explore each others fantasies whats the balance in a couple what the best conbination

If you know what I getting at

Do you work together to try and forfill each others desires and fantasies what if in a couple you have different things to your partner you want to explore do you both exspore them love to hear your friendly responces

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do what ever to please each other. Her fantasy was to see the me suck another cock. So I did it. Anything to turn her on and fulfill fantasies

We constantly talk about our wants and desires what is realistic and safe and what needs to stay fantasy. We are pretty much in sink with each other so often we both think of the same thing lol.

The reason we're here is because of conversations about fantasies. We work on the ones we're both into. The rest stay as fantasies... for now..

nice responces so far

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Swinging life wouldnt be the same without being open, so yes, we do.

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We discuss what we like. If our ideas differ we don't judge each other. We indulge in fantasies together and neither of us would do something we didn't want to.

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Yes we work together. Constantly evolving. As we explore existing desires - new ones crop up. I love teasing her dirty little secrets out of her. X

Ha ha love it

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

Couples that work together STAY together .xx

Yep. Very much open with each other and willing to explore each others fantasies....not that we have many we've not explored to be honest. We know each others limits and what the other will or wont do and if we get turned on by something the other isnt into then we are free to play solo and explore it with someone who is!

» Add a new message to this topic