FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > mate and his wife

mate and his wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

about a year ago now, I got a call from someone i know, and he just came out with a suggestion i join them in a 3some. i avoided the subject, but mailed him saying i'd have a 2some with her. he asked her and she said no.

since then there's been 0 contact from them and they never answer the phone. triewd mailing but only got some junk replies as if their mail system had been hijacked by spammers

are they embarressed/ regret what they've done? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

neither.

they are probably pissed off that you would have been alright sleeping with his missus without him, when clearly they wanted to do it together

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"about a year ago now, I got a call from someone i know, and he just came out with a suggestion i join them in a 3some. i avoided the subject, but mailed him saying i'd have a 2some with her. he asked her and she said no.

since then there's been 0 contact from them and they never answer the phone. triewd mailing but only got some junk replies as if their mail system had been hijacked by spammers

are they embarressed/ regret what they've done? lol"

Yes

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"neither.

they are probably pissed off that you would have been alright sleeping with his missus without him, when clearly they wanted to do it together"

this

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"neither.

they are probably pissed off that you would have been alright sleeping with his missus without him, when clearly they wanted to do it together"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"neither.

they approached him and the guy did put the suggestion to his wife, I don't really see what they've got to be pissed off about.

"neither.

they are probably pissed off that you would have been alright sleeping with his missus without him, when clearly they wanted to do it together

they approached him and the guy did put the suggestion to his wife, I don't really see what they've got to be pissed off about.

"

they probably had a huge row over the fact the husband even thought it would be ok to ask his wife to do it on her own rather than just saying no.

you know how some women seem to think we are psychic.

if he has just said no outright, she would probably have gone mad for answering on her behalf without asking lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"neither.

they probably had a huge row over the fact the husband even thought it would be ok to ask his wife to do it on her own rather than just saying no.

if he has just said no outright, she would probably have gone mad for answering on her behalf without asking lol"

I think it highly probable that the lady in question didn't and still doesn't know anything about any of it.

"neither.

if he has just said no outright, she would probably have gone mad for answering on her behalf without asking lol

I think it highly probable that the lady in question didn't and still doesn't know anything about any of it. "

there is that too, however, would have made the situation rather awkward had the OP rocked up at the front door with a pack of 3 and a smurf hat, ready for action

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"neither.

I think it highly probable that the lady in question didn't and still doesn't know anything about any of it.

there is that too, however, would have made the situation rather awkward had the OP rocked up at the front door with a pack of 3 and a smurf hat, ready for action"

I think there has been a breakdown in comms/ trust.

If you have made efforts to contact them and you have blatantly been ignored, may I suggest he wasnt a true friend and you are best off out of it.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Taking this at face value, you turned down their offer of a threesome but then told him you wouldn't mind shagging her as long as he wasn't there.

Are you really surprised he isn't talking to you now?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Taking this at face value, you turned down their offer of a threesome but then told him you wouldn't mind shagging her as long as he wasn't there.

Are you really surprised he isn't talking to you now?"

this.....

I hate to be captain obvious... but this

OP.. how would you feel if you have wanted a shared experience as a couple only to be told... I'd shag your other half... but not with you there...

"Taking

this at face value, you turned down their offer of a threesome but then

told him you wouldn't mind shagging her as long as he wasn't there.

this.....

OP.. how would you feel if you have wanted a shared experience as a

couple only to be told... I'd shag your other half... but not with you

there..."

well I see how that can come about, but was just stating how i felt. it was just a discussion via emails on my limiiations. didn't think that it would be enough to get annoyed?

"I

think there has been a breakdown in comms/ trust.

If you have made efforts to contact them and you have blatantly been

ignored, may I suggest he wasnt a true friend and you are best off out

of it."

yea i think your right

I wouldnt be spending time thinking about them a year on x you havent called them friends x theyve made s decision bout you so i think you shoulf do the same x.

"Taking this at face value, you turned down their offer of a threesome but then told him you wouldn't mind shagging her as long as he wasn't there.

this.....

OP.. how would you feel if you have wanted a shared experience as a couple only to be told... I'd shag your other half... but not with you there..."

This. They wanted a 3sum but you sugested something that obviously oversteped their mark.

They have done in real life what we would do on here, thats block you, a 3some was offered not a nip round and shag my wife, it happened to us on here where we have contacted a guy for a 3some and he messaged back with id do a 1to1 with ya wife but dont want you in the room, its actually quite disrespectful to try and change whats the couple have asked for

Just my 2penneth

Forum Mod

East Sussex

For me the thing about all this is that the guy contacted him in a "real life" setting not via fab. There was no lead up he just came out with it as a suggestion, he risked offending a friend. As it turned out the friend suggested an alternative which the guy, on the face of it was prepared to consider. I think the ops "mate" had no room for offence and was at best unwise to make such a suggestion in the first place.

" For me the thing about all this is that the guy contacted him in a "real life" setting not via fab. There was no lead up he just came out with it as a suggestion, he risked offending a friend. As it turned out the friend suggested an alternative which the guy, on the face of it was prepared to consider. I think the ops "mate" had no room for offence and was at best unwise to make such a suggestion in the first place."

to my mind, that would be a huge leap of faith in the OPs friends opinions of him, ie, sittign at home and th emissus says 'give dave a call, see if he fancies a 3some'.

im sure there has been some form of discussion about how attractive the friends missus is, or even subtle signs that the OP fancies the friends wife.

nobody would be stupid enough to just ask a question like this to someone else without a bit of background

"about a year ago now, I got a call from someone i know, and he just came out with a suggestion i join them in a 3some. i avoided the subject, but mailed him saying i'd have a 2some with her. he asked her and she said no.

are they embarressed/ regret what they've done? lol"

Its probably a combination of many things and they have just decided to sweep the matter under the carpet and are avoiding you so as not to bring it to the surface. The best bet is to leave them to it they know where you are if they want to contact you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

nobody would be stupid enough to just ask a question like this to someone else without a bit of background"

Lol....now I know you read the forums on a regular basis, are you absolutely sure about that?

"

nobody would be stupid enough to just ask a question like this to someone else without a bit of background

Lol....now I know you read the forums on a regular basis, are you absolutely sure about that? "

yes.

dont forget, those on here are a different breed to those in 'nilla land lol.

whereas a lot here would chance their arm,i personally believe those that arent into the scene would be a little more careful and considered.

even if it were a conversation between hubby and wife, to approach the OP there would have to have been a hint he would have been up for something.

would YOU just come out and ask a random in the street, or a good friend, if you werent sure how he felt about the missus/situation?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

would YOU just come out and ask a random in the street, or a good friend, if you werent sure how he felt about the missus/situation?"

Nope.

"

would YOU just come out and ask a random in the street, or a good friend, if you werent sure how he felt about the missus/situation?

Nope."

my point proven

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Nope.

my point proven "

If you're happy, I'm happy.

"

Nope.

my point proven

If you're happy, I'm happy."

and im happy if i have made you happy lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Nope.

my point proven

If you're happy, I'm happy.

and im happy if i have made you happy lol"

"

nobody would be stupid enough to just ask a question like this to

someone else without a bit of background"

actually.. this did happen.

weeks before he told me her personal fasntasies, and kept on about hoattractive she is and prompting me to agree lol.

then the phone call out of the blue. i changed subject by brushing it off.. later that day, i replied to his email that I'd have a 2some with her.

reply 15 min later to say he'd asked her and she said no.

anyway i've done it now.. clocks cant be turned back.. etc.. time to move on

You got what you asked for.any blokes on here that ask to fuck Nik alone are blocked.

By *eicscuckcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Who bloody cares?

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"You got what you asked for.any blokes on here that ask to fuck Nik alone are blocked."

"Who bloody cares?"

obviously not you, yet you comment lol

By *eicscuckcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Trust me I dont give a shit but I'm bored at work....oh and go troll somewhere else, your a shit troll

who's trolling?

you commented on something you dont care about.

oh, it must be you then lol

» Add a new message to this topic