FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Time Anal

First Time Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lady I'm playing with is becoming increasingly curious about anal sex, however she's never tried it before and neither have I.

In fact the furthest she's gone in that respect is getting rimmed, which she enjoys, though only when she's extremely horny.

I'm thinking the best way to ensure she enjoys her first time is to start (following extensive douching!) with a lengthy full body massage with warm oil, to relax her..eventually focussing on her bottom. Oral to get her as horny as can be...before massaging her arse even more...particularly her hole....perhaps inserting a finger inside, gently and not at all deeply. After further massage of the bum cheeks and hole, gently mounting her and slowly easing inside, though not the entire length..gyrating slowly..but not going in all the way...listening to her and feeling how she reacts to my movements.

Sounds good in theory, but since I'm by no means an expert, any useful advice would be most appreciated.

Apologies for duplicate thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well for a start don't use anything oil based on her bum as it won't do the condom any good when you get to that point.

"Well for a start don't use anything oil based on her bum as it won't do the condom any good when you get to that point. "

Ah!!! Hadn't considered that...need some water based lube for that then... Lovehoney it is!!

By *ewels85Woman  over a year ago

mablethorpe

Water based lube drys very quickly. U can get oil based and silicone based which r better. I personally use a silicone as it wont dry up as easily

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dive in bare lol

"Water based lube drys very quickly. U can get oil based and silicone based which r better. I personally use a silicone as it wont dry up as easily"

Got it..silicone it is. Will check out the reviews on LH to see what's most effective...

I'm thinking, once I enter, should I stay still and continue massaging...or are gentle small thrusts advisable?

"Dive in bare lol"

Lol..SAFE SEX only

By *corpiomanMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Firstly use lots and lots of lube, play with her ass with your finger gently and slowly pushing it in and out.

Eventually when she feels ready for your cock, rub it up and down her hole, gently and slowly ease the head in and out, be careful not to push in too deep in beginning until she gets used to it. Gradually ease it further until she can take her limit. Keep massaging and rubbing her ass. Always keep her well lubed.

Be warned If you do force it in or do too much too soon, it'll put her off.

"Dive in bare lol"

Lol that's the funniest response I've ever seen on fab! Classic

"Firstly use lots and lots of lube, play with her ass with your finger gently and slowly pushing it in and out.

Eventually when she feels ready for your cock, rub it up and down her hole, gently and slowly ease the head in and out, be careful not to push in too deep in beginning until she gets used to it. Gradually ease it further until she can take her limit. Keep massaging and rubbing her ass. Always keep her well lubed.

Be warned If you do force it in or do too much too soon, it'll put her off."

Perfect, thank you!

Should I try penetration the first attempt?

Ask her what she wants and how she wants it.. lol..

"Ask her what she wants and how she wants it.. lol.. "

She wants anal sex, I just want to ensure she's absolutely ready...and i think I would rather be cautious and prepare her for it a few times without penetrating her with my cock at all.

If you don't want to dive straight in with your cock...maybe try a buttplug??

Think this is the perfect approach, have fun, take your time and go with the reaction you get from the lady concerned. xx

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Best advice on here. Water based not good

"Think this is the perfect approach, have fun, take your time and go with the reaction you get from the lady concerned. xx"

Thank you.. Learning new things and pitfalls ...

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I personally don't like anal in doggy position, the angle is all wrong. I much prefer it with me on top, then I can control what is going on.

I've been told...spooning is a good position, though it will require some coordination to get enough purchase I suspect...

From a purely mechanical perspective massaging etc won't do a lot tbh (maybe make you both horny etc do good)

We only use baby oil (no condoms needed)

Loads of it and, being a little graphic, my cock goes nowhere near Untill at least 2 fingers are comfortable

Remember the bum doesn't get 'wet' (well at least it shouldn't and if it does stay well clear)

Lube lube lube and use fingers or a toy first

We have a few glass dildos that do the trick

Oh and it's only fair to try it yourself

Obviously DON'T put your cock in the love tunnel straight after....repeat DONT

You know that I guess, sorry

Hath a bit

Have fun n relax

X

Ps anal in a shower is good too

"From a purely mechanical perspective massaging etc won't do a lot tbh (maybe make you both horny etc do good)

Loads of it and, being a little graphic, my cock goes nowhere near Untill at least 2 fingers are comfortable

Remember the bum doesn't get 'wet' (well at least it shouldn't and if it does stay well clear)

Hath a bit

Have fun n relax

X

Ps anal in a shower is good too"

The massage is just to relax her in general and get her to she'd the stresses of the day. Your advice is very interesting!

I wonder if glass butt plugs exist... Something small...

Thanks, once again!

"From a purely mechanical perspective massaging etc won't do a lot tbh (maybe make you both horny etc do good)

Hath a bit

Have fun n relax

X

The massage is just to relax her in general and get her to she'd the stresses of the day. Your advice is very interesting!

Thanks, once again! "

Yes they do exist but can be expensive and be careful they don't break, wouldn't want a trip to a+e lol

"

Thanks, once again!

Yes they do exist but can be expensive and be careful they don't break, wouldn't want a trip to a+e lol

"

Lol, the metal ones expensive too, and the weight may be off putting x

Hath a bit

Have fun n relax

X

Thanks, once again! "

They do...we have a beautiful one...feels amazing and not that expensive from an online retailer...

"

Thanks, once again!

Lol, the metal ones expensive too, and the weight may be off putting x"

I don't think I'd like to use something that's cold and heavy lol x

Stainless steel ones on eBay for about £15

Oops...im talking about plugs

I would say don't get too hung up on it too

It will happen when it happens...just have fun enjoying each other...

Tesco disposable under sheets plus baby oil plus wrestling = fun...go with the flow

Winner gets to 'own' loser x

Have fun out there kids

"Stainless steel ones on eBay for about £15

Oops...im talking about plugs

I would say don't get too hung up on it too

It will happen when it happens...just have fun enjoying each other...

Tesco disposable under sheets plus baby oil plus wrestling = fun...go with the flow

Winner gets to 'own' loser x

Have fun out there kids"

Aha!! Sheets!! This takes both patience and planning!!! I'll just look for the tiniest plug I can find...x

"

Lol, the metal ones expensive too, and the weight may be off putting x

I don't think I'd like to use something that's cold and heavy lol x"

Lol...um me neither

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have a rubber anal dildo which can be worn as a cock ring for dp but can be used solo. It's nicely tapered and good for warming up I use Liquid Silk lube. Never had a problem with it.

"I have a rubber anal dildo which can be worn as a cock ring for dp but can be used solo. It's nicely tapered and good for warming up I use Liquid Silk lube. Never had a problem with it."

And liquid silk is okay with condoms?

I'm sure I've already got some ...for..creaky doors..and stuff ...

"I have a rubber anal dildo which can be worn as a cock ring for dp but can be used solo. It's nicely tapered and good for warming up I use Liquid Silk lube. Never had a problem with it.

I'm sure I've already got some ...for..creaky doors..and stuff ... "

Yes it's perfectly safe. Used it just this morning in fact. Doesn't dry out or get sticky like some. Durex and KY come to mind - awful lubes.

"I have a rubber anal dildo which can be worn as a cock ring for dp but can be used solo. It's nicely tapered and good for warming up I use Liquid Silk lube. Never had a problem with it.

Yes it's perfectly safe. Used it just this morning in fact. Doesn't dry out or get sticky like some. Durex and KY come to mind - awful lubes. "

Ah, I've just checked. It's called Maximus and has a similar looking bottle to liquid silk. I've never tried silicone lubes, though if I'm using a toy, it'd get ruined I imagine x

Yes it's perfectly safe. Used it just this morning in fact. Doesn't dry out or get sticky like some. Durex and KY come to mind - awful lubes.

Ah, I've just checked. It's called Maximus and has a similar looking bottle to liquid silk. I've never tried silicone lubes, though if I'm using a toy, it'd get ruined I imagine x"

It never affects mine.

Best thing is to talk to her while you try, she may not like certain sensations that you have planned so just let her guide you on what she likes as you explore

"Best thing is to talk to her while you try, she may not like certain sensations that you have planned so just let her guide you on what she likes as you explore "

I'm well chuffed that she wants to try - and recognise that if we are to do it again, it's gotta be exactly how she wants it...not how I think she wants it.

The first time a guy successfully managed this with me he played with my pussy loads before and while inserting his cock in my ass... it kinda distracted me from the pain!! A few guys had tried before him and I couldnt take the pain... now I LOVE it!!

I love anal especially in missionary. And spooning in the morning

I've had quite a bit of really useful advice... Anal lube and small butt plug ordered... Looking forward to preparing her bottom for pleasure

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Liquid silk is by far the best lube to use for anal so I hope you ordered that. I have tried a few and I love it. Remember to stimulate her clit while you penatrate her as that will give the pain of anal a much more pleasurable feeling

Good luck

For me it's always a water based lube, I've found one on LH that doesn't dry I always prepare myself gently & once I can get 3 fingers in I know I'm good to go. I usually do this fiddling whilst the guy is busy with the oral etc. I've no idea how big you are but I found being on top & controlling the entry was better in the early days than doggy x

I'd try the rubber finger style anal vibe too. I'm not much of an expert with anal. Hubby does it with me but apparently not correctly (he doesn't know I'm on here). He tends to just 'dig' himself in and I can't always take the pain. In fact I'm only up for it when using poppers!

I've only tried it doggy and my two bits of advice based on my limited experience is once your 'tip' is in, let the woman press back onto you so she is in control of how deep you go. And secondly if you do come out accidentally, don't just shove back straight away, be gentle. Try and stay in til you're finished. X

My fb and I always purge with a water enema the night before anal too. Ive got the artsana enema kit from amazon which I can recommend. You don't want to bang yourself or your toys into anyone's bowels. That will really put you off x

don't need a butt plug or anything like that. I've always found doggy style easiest as long as you're very slow with plenty of lube. let her push against you rather than the other way around. It'll take a good few minutes for her arse to relax before you can get it all in. Just don't start pumping away till she's ready.

I order a lube called maximus, which I have used before..for 'manual' purposes... I've never tried a silicone lube yet.

Seems patience and gentle stimulation of a woman's body is the key. I've been told, to begin with, spooning may be the best position...but it'll take a few sessions of preparation before I dive in... I am planning on being meticulous so in the end, the pleasure she feels is most exquisite

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"I personally don't like anal in doggy position, the angle is all wrong. I much prefer it with me on top, then I can control what is going on. "

I find its best also for the woman to be on top and take it at her pace.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"If you don't want to dive straight in with your cock...maybe try a buttplug??"

Just keep hold of it or you may loose the bugger. Believe me I know

"I order a lube called maximus, which I have used before..for 'manual' purposes... I've never tried a silicone lube yet.

Seems patience and gentle stimulation of a woman's body is the key. I've been told, to begin with, spooning may be the best position...but it'll take a few sessions of preparation before I dive in... I am planning on being meticulous so in the end, the pleasure she feels is most exquisite "

Don't assume she'll enjoy it, some don't. I've had it done to me and found it bloody uncomfortable lol

"I order a lube called maximus, which I have used before..for 'manual' purposes... I've never tried a silicone lube yet.

Seems patience and gentle stimulation of a woman's body is the key. I've been told, to begin with, spooning may be the best position...but it'll take a few sessions of preparation before I dive in... I am planning on being meticulous so in the end, the pleasure she feels is most exquisite "

Try ID backslide lube its silicon and contains ingredients that loosen and relax the anal muscles. Some anal lube just numbs the area which can be dangerous.

"If you don't want to dive straight in with your cock...maybe try a buttplug??

Just keep hold of it or you may loose the bugger. Believe me I know "

Oh lord... How did you get it out??

Seems patience and gentle stimulation of a woman's body is the key. I've been told, to begin with, spooning may be the best position...but it'll take a few sessions of preparation before I dive in... I am planning on being meticulous so in the end, the pleasure she feels is most exquisite

Try ID backslide lube its silicon and contains ingredients that loosen and relax the anal muscles. Some anal lube just numbs the area which can be dangerous."

Sounds really good... I've had a look, it's not cheap...but has loads of good reviews. Thank you!! X

Can I just say .....

I always said it was a no entry area but over the last 5 months we have been using butt plugs, put one in then put your cock in pussy... Fantastic pleasure!

We use ky gel and lots of it, the best Xmas present I gave to my partner was letting him push his cock in my backside, we did not go full speed cos although it's was a nice feeling it was uncomfortable ... She is a very brave lady just letting you go in before using anything to prep, ie stretching ... Good luck hope it all goes well for you both

Thank you.. Will take my time with tongue, fingers and butt plugging before the introducing my cock.. I want my pleasure to be her pleasure too

"

A lady I'm playing with is becoming increasingly curious about anal sex, however she's never tried it before and neither have I.

In fact the furthest she's gone in that respect is getting rimmed, which she enjoys, though only when she's extremely horny.

I'm thinking the best way to ensure she enjoys her first time is to start (following extensive douching!) with a lengthy full body massage with warm oil, to relax her..eventually focussing on her bottom. Oral to get her as horny as can be...before massaging her arse even more...particularly her hole....perhaps inserting a finger inside, gently and not at all deeply. After further massage of the bum cheeks and hole, gently mounting her and slowly easing inside, though not the entire length..gyrating slowly..but not going in all the way...listening to her and feeling how she reacts to my movements.

Sounds good in theory, but since I'm by no means an expert, any useful advice would be most appreciated.

Apologies for duplicate thread "

I can't wait!!

"

I can't wait!! "

Me neither...it's not easy as they make it look in the films!

"

I can't wait!!

Me neither...it's not easy as they make it look in the films! "

Their probably used to doing it god knows how many times a day!

"

I can't wait!!

Their probably used to doing it god knows how many times a day! "

Lol, so true. A case of having too much of a good thing...

"

I can't wait!!

Lol, so true. A case of having too much of a good thing..."

Depends who it's with

"

I can't wait!!

Depends who it's with"

With a lovely bottom like yours, only someone special would suffice

"

I can't wait!!

Depends who it's with

With a lovely bottom like yours, only someone special would suffice "

Bury you're face in it first

"

I can't wait!!

Depends who it's with

With a lovely bottom like yours, only someone special would suffice

Bury you're face in it first "

*licks lips, takes a deep breath, holds, and dives in.... Yum!

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I'm eager to know the details of how it goes when you play. Must be the filthy pervert in me ; 0)

Keep us posted

T x

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Tried and tested is Superdrug's own pump action water based lube. Totally different to other brands in that doesn't dry up and is excellent value for money! As good as any online brands for long-lasting lubed up for!

"Tried and tested is Superdrug's own pump action water based lube. Totally different to other brands in that doesn't dry up and is excellent value for money! As good as any online brands for long-lasting lubed up for!"

Gonna spend a fortune on lubricants at this rate!!

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 00:28:27]

"I'm eager to know the details of how it goes when you play. Must be the filthy pervert in me ; 0)

Keep us posted

T x"

No worries Will endeavour to. Thank you for your advice x

all i can say is dont use vanilla fudge lube from ann summers lol it got everywhere everything was sticky and smelt like a sweet factory but on the plus side the anal was good

"all i can say is dont use vanilla fudge lube from ann summers lol it got everywhere everything was sticky and smelt like a sweet factory but on the plus side the anal was good "

Lol, did it taste like vanilla fudge?

"all i can say is dont use vanilla fudge lube from ann summers lol it got everywhere everything was sticky and smelt like a sweet factory but on the plus side the anal was good

Lol, did it taste like vanilla fudge? "

yes it did lol but i dont recommend it unless you have a real sweet tooth lol

"all i can say is dont use vanilla fudge lube from ann summers lol it got everywhere everything was sticky and smelt like a sweet factory but on the plus side the anal was good

Lol, did it taste like vanilla fudge? yes it did lol but i dont recommend it unless you have a real sweet tooth lol"

Lol, New Years resolutions: no to desserts and more anal naughtiness

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

So refreshing to see a guy thinking of a lady and preparing properly so she doesn't feel uncomfortable!!!

You are a very rare breed lol a very lucky lady indeed

"So refreshing to see a guy thinking of a lady and preparing properly so she doesn't feel uncomfortable!!!

You are a very rare breed lol a very lucky lady indeed"

I must confess to the reasons being partially selfish.. The more comfortable she is the more fun we can have.

Though, ultimately, treat others as you wish to be treated is the over riding factor in the choices I try to make x

» Add a new message to this topic