FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging locations!!!!!

Dogging locations!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampleme OP   Man  over a year ago

Washington

Why do people continue to post dogging locations on their updates??

I've a friend who's a copper and he's told me that they do check the forums and visit any locations that are mentioned.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Because it would be a bit pointless if only you knew where it was.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

If we see a location posted we try to avoid that area for a few weeks. There's no need to give locations out at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Location Northam Borrows tonight..

Now lets see who turns up .. lol!

"If we see a location posted we try to avoid that area for a few weeks. There's no need to give locations out at all"

Same with us, cause if it has been advertised then you know for a fact it will be full of idiots for a while.

Agree with OP, posting locations is not good and it just ruins it for the genuine people, but obviously those who post don't think about the consequences of their actions.

kent

We get a lot of abuse because we won't give locations out. Its the people who give abuse is 1 of the reasons we don't. We realise not everyone is out to spoil things but in all honesty if your into dogging and from the same area you'll already know the spots we visit.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I will tell people where I am if they message me when I'm dogging, it cuts down on the guess work at their end, but I wouldn't publicly state a place on the forum

"I will tell people where I am if they message me when I'm dogging, it cuts down on the guess work at their end, but I wouldn't publicly state a place on the forum "

That's how we always did it, tell the ones we want to be there, but don't tell the world

Ok so i have never been dogging but i want to start going dogging, if i don't know the locations how do i start going to dogging meets? P.s i am not an idiot

Perhaps the police should spend more time doing real police work instead of browsing swinging sites looking for adults trying to arrange sex with other consenting adults. Food for thought perhaps

I know a copper who patrols the areas i go dogging.

Would hate to go one night and he stopped me

Our local area is busier than the M25 after dark..everyone just follows each other whether your dogging or not

"Perhaps the police should spend more time doing real police work instead of browsing swinging sites looking for adults trying to arrange sex with other consenting adults. Food for thought perhaps"

Although I am all for dogging, noone potentially gets hurt doing it after all, the police are employed to uphold the law. Dogging goes against that, so them doing what you described is real police work.

"Ok so i have never been dogging but i want to start going dogging, if i don't know the locations how do i start going to dogging meets? P.s i am not an idiot "

Google dogging sites and you will find them listed mate

Whilst I agree with you there are far greater crimes being commited and going unpunished than people having sex in the great outdoors. The fact the op states the police scour the Internet seeking locations just adds to my frustration that our tax money is being pissed away.

"Perhaps the police should spend more time doing real police work instead of browsing swinging sites looking for adults trying to arrange sex with other consenting adults. Food for thought perhaps

Although I am all for dogging, noone potentially gets hurt doing it after all, the police are employed to uphold the law. Dogging goes against that, so them doing what you described is real police work."

Ok anyone want to message me with locations in the northwest?

"Perhaps the police should spend more time doing real police work instead of browsing swinging sites looking for adults trying to arrange sex with other consenting adults. Food for thought perhaps"

"Ok so i have never been dogging but i want to start going dogging, if i don't know the locations how do i start going to dogging meets? P.s i am not an idiot "

I agree...

Just turn up to a local park n get yer cock out? Methinks not

Are these things really advertised on google?... Only one way to find out I guess...

Also not overly impressed that my taxes go on policing this shit tbh....although wouldn't want minors to see

Go after chummy mr plod, not mr n mrs filth, ok

If you find them on google let me know please ha

All doggers are fully aware of there own locations and the alternatives and also know the rotation of police checks

Theres a regular post up here for a well known seaside location. The gulls are choking on the litter....

I love the fresh air round my bum cheeks but dont fancy inviting a place on the S.O register.......

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's an easy capture - like raiding massage parlours.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I find the rozzers drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagged over a bonnet in full view and then vanish, unless they stop and have a perv

Washington

The coppers are a but noisier up here.. I've been questioned a few times for "sitting in my car minding my own business".)

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

AAAHHHHH My pet hate , posting locations so the muppets can all turn up and just sit there sucking there thumbs .

Glasgow

"AAAHHHHH My pet hate , posting locations so the muppets can all turn up and just sit there sucking there thumbs . "

It could be a deliberate diversionary tactic

"If we see a location posted we try to avoid that area for a few weeks. There's no need to give locations out at all

Same with us, cause if it has been advertised then you know for a fact it will be full of idiots for a while.

Agree with OP, posting locations is not good and it just ruins it for the genuine people, but obviously those who post don't think about the consequences of their actions."

can understand this but then how do newbies find out where to play?

Glasgow

"If we see a location posted we try to avoid that area for a few weeks. There's no need to give locations out at all

Agree with OP, posting locations is not good and it just ruins it for the genuine people, but obviously those who post don't think about the consequences of their actions.

can understand this but then how do newbies find out where to play?"

Talk to people you've met - at a club or a social. It's not 100% foolproof but its unlikely someone you've watched fucking or being fucked is going to try to arrest you in a car park a few nights later.

Equally, in a social setting, you can get feedback from others about how trustworthy a source of info might be.

Couples will usually be welcome. Single ladies even more so but fewer on the ground. There's no shortage of single guys so unless there's a special need, it's unlikely they'll get much genuine info.

Washington

Ask in the forums for local dogging spots but ask people to reply via private messages... That way you'll get to chat to like minded people without advertising the locations.., Good Luck

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I used to go dogging in Oulton years ago. It was fantastic, there was lots of action of every kind and at weekends there would regularly be 30/40/50 couples turn up an Friday and Saturday evening/night. An idiot was told about the carpark and posted it on the net "to get more interest!" within weeks the location was closed down by the authorities...

We all moved a mile or so, then the same idiot stumbled on the new site and did the same trick with the same result.

Glasgow

"Ask in the forums for local dogging spots but ask people to reply via private messages... That way you'll get to chat to like minded people without advertising the locations.., Good Luck"

You can't really have much control over who's at the other end of a private message. We're forever being warned about fakes on Fab. Photos are stolen and verifications not worth the imagination used to make them up.

Why take the risk?

kent

"

can understand this but then how do newbies find out where to play?"

Same way we all did when we was new. It maybe a bit harder now as a lot of spots are closed but still plenty out there. Go dogging its the only way to find it.

By *sallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I find the rozzers drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagged over a bonnet in full view and then vanish, unless they stop and have a perv "
Yes ive found the same and had my Reg number checked a couple of times,I find it helps to discourage n'erdowells,boyracers etc you would have to very blatant to bother them. Oh and "Sex Litter" doesn't help,I recall a "CondomTree" at one location FFS!

» Add a new message to this topic