FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Being Usurped

Being Usurped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nshaved OP   Man  over a year ago

Duns

I think my possible date on another site has gone off with another fellow again. I played that one cool as well. This always happens! I'm not sure though or if she still wants to meet anyway. How can you tell if someone is lying to you? I've had years of experience at this and the only way to really know is to know the person, and I don't know her at all yet as I haven't met her. Should I just come out and ask her, not in a confrontational way, just invite her to be honest about it? I know some people are incapable of such a thing as that though and maybe she is one of them.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If she was due to meet you and decided to dog you out for someone else, I'd be pissed off if it had all been aranged. If it were a possible meet with no firm arrangements and she went off for sex with someone else, then good for her.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Have you tried asking her?

Duns

Good for her nothing, I want her. I am more important and have greater needs than this hypothetical other guy. And no I haven't tried asking, that's what I am asking. I need to play it cool for now, she's a bit younger than me.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

As a number of ladies over the years have told me: £If a woman wants to meet a guy, she will find a way come hell or high water".

And the flip side also being true: "If a woman isn't interested in a guy, nothing on God's green earth will make her meet him, not now, not never".

I try to live by that and decide where to invest my time. You might want to consider this.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Good for her nothing, I want her. I am more important and have greater needs than this hypothetical other guy. And no I haven't tried asking, that's what I am asking. I need to play it cool for now, she's a bit younger than me."

wow! Lost for words

"Good for her nothing, I want her. I am more important and have greater needs than this hypothetical other guy. And no I haven't tried asking, that's what I am asking. I need to play it cool for now, she's a bit younger than me."

Sounds like you're playing it a bit too cool to me. But you probably know best.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love to see you not play it cool

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Because that's not creepy at all.

Duns

She contacted me man, and has shown great interest, no idea if she is real though but I think she is. Got her number anyway, but haven't spoken to her yet. There's always another fucking guy though!

Duns

This place can be so vacuous sometimes.

"I want her. I am more important and have greater needs than this hypothetical other guy."

I wonder why she bailed on you? Dear god.

Duns

Does anyone in this place have an iota of a sense of humour? Why do some people have to be so mean. If you ain't got anything positive to say then please just don't talk to me.

"This place can be so vacuous sometimes. "

to be honest these sort of posts come up time and time again and people generally loose patience with them and cant be bothered to reply with good advice especially when they are so unbelievable and the answer is stairing you right in the face.

honestly I dont know if ur joking ,or being serious.Do u have the vaguest idea what this scene is all about?...even if this was from a 'dating' site..I'd be worried about how you think about potential partners and the sense of entitlement u are projecting is even moreso worrying.

Maybe its poorly worded what u mean..I dunno...

This woman will most undoubtedly block if anything I suspect.Its not like you are even partners is it?

Duns

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 15:44:29]

"This place can be so vacuous sometimes. "

"Should I just come out and ask her, not in a confrontational way, just invite her to be honest about it?"

"And no I haven't tried asking, that's what I am asking. I need to play it cool for now"

You asked a question, I answered, you said you don't want to ask. Not sure much more we can tell you really.

Duns

"to be honest these sort of posts come up time and time again and people generally loose patience with them and cant be bothered to reply with good advice especially when they are so unbelievable and the answer is stairing you right in the face."

I wouldn't take advice from you on anything, so your time has been wasted.

I wont bother asking anything again if it's just one reply after another like this. Some really lovely people on this site

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Does anyone in this place have an iota of a sense of humour? Why do some people have to be so mean. If you ain't got anything positive to say then please just don't talk to me."

Playing it cool doesn't work it makes people think you aren't interested and go off with someone who appears to be interested...just saying.

Duns

"Playing it cool doesn't work it makes people think you aren't interested and go off with someone who appears to be interested...just saying."

Like I say she is a bit younger than me so I can't be too forceful, approach the situation with a gentlemanly composure as it were. She disappeared for a while, I thought she was probably a fake, then she reappeared, and in the process of possibly arranging a meet she has befriended another man, a younger man with perhaps more sexual prowess than I. Maybe she prefers the older man though, or wishes to pursue both relations on a casual basis?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No idea who the OP is.

But he's good.

Oh, he's good.

Duns

"No idea who the OP is.

But he's good.

Oh, he's good."

He doesn't mean in the bedroom by the way, even though that's also true.

This IS a serious thread, this is actually happening. I actually nearly got a date with a woman again.

"No idea who the OP is.

But he's good.

Oh, he's good."

is it ur misguided future self?

"No idea who the OP is.

But he's good.

Oh, he's good."

You're training them aren't you.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No idea who the OP is.

But he's good.

Oh, he's good.

You're training them aren't you. "

Not on purpose, no.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Interesting silhouette picture

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Playing it cool doesn't work it makes people think you aren't interested and go off with someone who appears to be interested...just saying."

But I've found playing it anything but cool can get one accused of being pushy: I got called pushy after asking someone twice over the space of 6 months of chatting. So I play it cool and let them make the suggestion.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Maybe she was scared off by your weird profile......

And the lack of a photo........

So make a New Year resolution to do a revamp and rethink of your entire profile if you want to get laid.........

"Playing it cool doesn't work it makes people think you aren't interested and go off with someone who appears to be interested...just saying.

But I've found playing it anything but cool can get one accused of being pushy: I got called pushy after asking someone twice over the space of 6 months of chatting. So I play it cool and let them make the suggestion."

Everyone's different aren't they. Which is why asking us all a hypothetical question about another female on a different site is probably going to get a fuck-ton of different responses.

Duns

"But I've found playing it anything but cool can get one accused of being pushy: I got called pushy after asking someone twice over the space of 6 months of chatting. So I play it cool and let them make the suggestion."

I blew my chances recently by being too pushy, and she went off in the end with someone else. I saw it coming really, you can always tell when the conversation starts to become one directional. She had the decency to tell me in the end though, so fair enough I guess. Don't actually know what she looks like so nothing to scale my disappointment against. Pushy or not, she probably would have done that anyway I reckon.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Playing it cool doesn't work it makes people think you aren't interested and go off with someone who appears to be interested...just saying.

But I've found playing it anything but cool can get one accused of being pushy: I got called pushy after asking someone twice over the space of 6 months of chatting. So I play it cool and let them make the suggestion."

Well that is the old "you just can't win" factor kicking in

"Maybe she was scared off by your weird profile......

So make a New Year resolution to do a revamp and rethink of your entire profile if you want to get laid.........

"

OP I think your profile is funny! But maybe you should make some of it a bit more about you!

Duns

"Maybe she was scared off by your weird profile......

"

Maybe my profile is weird because I'm a bit weird? Nothing wrong with that. I like weird girls, and in fact weird things in general. For me, weirdness is a positive thing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Like I say she is a bit younger than me so I can't be too forceful, approach the situation with a gentlemanly composure as it were. She disappeared for a while, I thought she was probably a fake, then she reappeared, and in the process of possibly arranging a meet she has befriended another man, a younger man with perhaps more sexual prowess than I. Maybe she prefers the older man though, or wishes to pursue both relations on a casual basis?"

Who knows, I think you'd be better off turning your attentions elsewhere.

By the way if you're referring to your self as an older man God help us two

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Maybe she saw your other posts?

Its up to her what she does. As _habs said, if she wants to meet you. She will let you know

Duns

"Maybe she saw your other posts?

"

My posts are great. Woman no like. Woman can fap self.

You're a weird guy, OP. A weird guy indeed.

Wow, prize for weirdest 'thinly disguised' look at me post.

Am i missing something but this is a swingers site not a dating site. If you are looking for something serious then I am afraid this is not the place for you. And One direction not a good profile the band is more appropriate to a 12 year old girl not a fully grown adult x

Brighton - even Hove!

If you didn't like my answer, then why ask the question?

Any potential meet will look at the little green arrow by your name, they will read this and all your answers and they will take those into account when making a decision on whether or not to meet with you.

I Like this one its Funny

Gary

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"I Like this one its Funny

Gary"

*passes popcorn*

"I Like this one its Funny

Gary

*passes popcorn*"

Ive always wanted to try the Cut a hole in bottom of the Popcorn Container Trick

Duns

"

"

Oh sorry I just assumed I was entitled to not like anyone's answer, initiate.. must like.. response mode.

Duns

"Wow, prize for weirdest 'thinly disguised' look at me post. "

Original

Sounds like the lady in question missed out on one hell of a meet! (or a ride in the back of the OP's car boot)

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Oh sorry I just assumed I was entitled to not like anyone's answer, initiate.. must like.. response mode. "

Hmmmm. My second paragraph has even more meaning now.

Duns

Thanks to everyone for all the kind advice.

Well it started well. The use of the word "usurped " caught my interest.

Then it rather tailed off rapidly. Do I have a clue whos joking or whos spouting venom.....?

I feel concussed

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Well I'm going to say it and risk time on the naughty step...

I reckon if this woman on that other site has met someone else she's made a very wise decision and dodged a bullet

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I am strangely fascinated but have little constructive to say. Maybe you are playing it too cool and she thinks you are less interested than mythical man.

I actually like the phrase 'Invite her to be honest about it'. I do that a lot - I can't be doing with stupid games. I ask 'a clean question', looking for a clean answer. If that blows up in your face - you have it (if they are not being honest, they may just blow up at you, wheras straight people will just give a straight answer).

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

My posts are great. Woman no like. Woman can fap self."

I have no need to fap myself when I have a long list of fit young men with plenty of pics and well written profiles lining up to do it for me.

And I let them.

Have you considered OP that a swinging site is the wrong place to look for exclusivity?

And if you're just trying to provoke a response then you've succeeded. Though I suspect sniggering is not the response you wanted...

"As a number of ladies over the years have told me: If a woman wants to meet a guy, she will find a way come hell or high water"."

If only that were true. Sometimes it just won't happen, for whatever reason.

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 08:58:42]

"There's always another fucking guy though!"

Erm...well...it IS a swingers site...

"Wow, prize for weirdest 'thinly disguised' look at me post.

Original"

And the best

Duns

""There's always another fucking guy though!"

Erm...well...it IS a swingers site..."

Tell that to the one I spent weeks chasing, who eventually went off after finding the right guy to have a monogamous FWB rel with, not me.

More important Greater needs Hypothetical guy Im very confused by this thread.

Duns

Soz I'll try and convert my sentences into Plan B lyrics for you, if that would help?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Soz I'll try and convert my sentences into Plan B lyrics for you, if that would help? "

ooo yes please!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My posts are great. Woman no like. Woman can fap self."

Confidence can be a positive but when couched in misogynistic terms can be instantly off-putting.

"Soz I'll try and convert my sentences into Plan B lyrics for you, if that would help? "

Soz??? What language is that? But please don't bother converting anything on my behalf. I lost interest when you declared yourself more important than a hypothetical man

Duns

"Confidence can be a positive but when couched in misogynistic terms can be instantly off-putting. "

As can lame accusations like that.

Duns

"I lost interest when you declared yourself more important than a hypothetical man "

Evidently.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

They aren't Plan B lyrics.....I'm disappointed.

Duns

My manager just got a call from him threatening to have my legs broken if I dared to plagiarise his style.

"Confidence can be a positive but when couched in misogynistic terms can be instantly off-putting.

As can lame accusations like that."

Not quite as lame, perhaps as your stroppy , confrontational attitude. Good luck on the site as you limp your way through it now you have shot yourself in the foot.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My manager just got a call from him threatening to have my legs broken if I dared to plagiarise his style."

I see, I thought she said she loved you, its obviously a case of welcome to hell.

""There's always another fucking guy though!"

Erm...well...it IS a swingers site...

Tell that to the one I spent weeks chasing, who eventually went off after finding the right guy to have a monogamous FWB rel with, not me. "

Oh you poor poor thing.. now get a grip

Duns

"Not quite as lame, perhaps as your stroppy , confrontational attitude. Good luck on the site as you limp your way through it now you have shot yourself in the foot. "

My stroppy, confrontational attitude! lol good one. I better refrain from espousing anymore misogyny here.

Duns

This forum is like living in Eastenders, only with more Shirelys and Janines lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This forum is like living in Eastenders, only with more Shirelys and Janines lol"

Lol you do make me laugh

Lol how much younger are we talking? Just ask her! I loathe when guys play it cool, I get bored and look for my next ride. Take a deep breathe and think SHES NOT A TOY!

"Not quite as lame, perhaps as your stroppy , confrontational attitude. Good luck on the site as you limp your way through it now you have shot yourself in the foot.

My stroppy, confrontational attitude! lol good one. I better refrain from espousing anymore misogyny here. "

Well at least you are enjoying your trolling. And everyone needs a hobby.

it's NSA, why do you need to "play it cool" the whole point of it is that it's hot and passionate without all the "omg you want to see people other than me!!!"

Duns

"Lol how much younger are we talking? Just ask her! I loathe when guys play it cool, I get bored and look for my next ride. Take a deep breathe and think SHES NOT A TOY! "

She wants to be my pet.

cbeebies has a website possibly more suited to you or may I suggest bin weevils our kids love it but then they do have good social skills !!

Duns

" cbeebies has a website possibly more suited to you or may I suggest bin weevils our kids love it but then they do have good social skills !!"

I said she was younger than me, not underage. I think you are over stepping the mark there with that one tbh

"Lol how much younger are we talking? Just ask her! I loathe when guys play it cool, I get bored and look for my next ride. Take a deep breathe and think SHES NOT A TOY!

She wants to be my pet."

oo that is so much fun, make sure to get a comfy collar that doesn't chafe.

they're so cute when they're curled up in your lap for a stroke while you watch the telly.

if it lasts for a while though be careful because of the non verbal nature of most of it you end up doing silly things with each other, because of a long time partner who used to enjoy being my pet bunny, i still tend to nudge/flick peoples noses with mine because she used to do it to get my attention and i did it to her cause it made her twitch her nose so cutely :D

damn i miss that. Anyone want a puppy?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol how much younger are we talking? Just ask her! I loathe when guys play it cool, I get bored and look for my next ride. Take a deep breathe and think SHES NOT A TOY!

She wants to be my pet."

No she doesn't that's wishful thinking, she lost interest in you because you played it cool...move on to your next vict....er I mean friend

She wants to be my pet."

Clearly in your mind she does.... If she wanted too she would have been so by now. If you put as much effort into talking to the ladies as you do posting on here you may get somewhere but I so hope your attitude is different with them

" cbeebies has a website possibly more suited to you or may I suggest bin weevils our kids love it but then they do have good social skills !!

I said she was younger than me, not underage. I think you are over stepping the mark there with that one tbh"

no suggestion here she is underage the websites were a suggestion for you as you can play silly games all you like there and there are measures in place to prevent trolls.

Duns

"She wants to be my pet.

No she doesn't that's wishful thinking, she lost interest in you because you played it cool...move on to your next vict....er I mean friend "

Perhaps you are right, I should cut the bullshit and just aim myself at women with lower IQs, and mechanistic libidos.

Next time I strike up an interesting bit of flirty chat with a 19 year old I'll just come out and ask her for her phone number on the first day, and then call her up and ask to come over to my house.

Duns

"Clearly in your mind she does.... "

It was her idea.

things seem to have changed between the first post of the thread and the last one i read. oops :o

"Clearly in your mind she does....

It was her idea."

just be careful it's not a dude having a fap over your flirty chat, give her a text ask her if shes free to chat, don't ask about the other fella it will make you seem possessive and wanting more than NSA and put her off.

then go have fun if all goes well and she's not a man.

Duns

"no suggestion here she is underage the websites were a suggestion for you as you can play silly games all you like there and there are measures in place to prevent trolls. "

Please just go away. I am not trolling. You are trolling. I am having an interesting discussion, with a but of good humour thrown in. Despite the persistent attacks on my character please be aware than blatant insults are not welcome in my threads.

Duns

"things seem to have changed between the first post of the thread and the last one i read. oops :o

"

It's called a conversation.

It all could be a wind up, but I think it isn't. You get a feel for it, but no guarantee anyone is anyone until you meet them. I can easily verify roughly who it is by making a pretend wrong number, which I will do eventually if we never meet.

Like your profile. Very imaginative. It made me giggle.

"things seem to have changed between the first post of the thread and the last one i read. oops :o

"

I was thinking that x

It's called a conversation.

It all could be a wind up, but I think it isn't. You get a feel for it, but no guarantee anyone is anyone until you meet them. I can easily verify roughly who it is by making a pretend wrong number, which I will do eventually if we never meet."

ok that's a little strange.

seriously just text her say "hey it's X from X gimme a yell when you're free to chat"

then pout the phone down an go do something else.

Duns

"ok that's a little strange.

seriously just text her say "hey it's X from X gimme a yell when you're free to chat"

then pout the phone down an go do something else."

Why? Maybe if I did it now, but it could be a 14 year old boy playing a prank for all I know at this stage. Has that never happened to anyone? You get a number, think you're on a promise and you phone the number only to find a group of kids laughing and shouting obscenities at you on the other end. Can be somewhat disconcerting..

Anyway, of course I am going to text her back eventually if I don't hear from here, but at this stage I'm thinking she is probably not interested, or not interested at this time.

Women are cyclical creatures, the reason I think she got back in touch is because she was feeling horny. Maybe if I contact her now the mood will have gone and she will be thinking differently.

I'll be looking to chase up a meet for this weekend, or the one after, if it ever happens.

nobody is attacking your character, maybe given your rather eccentric style of conversation and sometimes confusing statements it could well be that the other person you mention is in fact questioning weather you are In fact really genuine and not just leading here up the garden path. so has moved on to someone else. maybe try to contact them and lay your cards on the table and bd honest she may then prove to be interested or not but at least you will know. assuming this is a genuine thread.

Duns

"nobody is attacking your character, maybe given your rather eccentric style of conversation and sometimes confusing statements it could well be that the other person you mention is in fact questioning weather you are In fact really genuine and not just leading here up the garden path. "

Yes they are. I'm keeping the conversation fairly normal at this stage, and trying to be sweet with her. I do understand that using complex vocabulary can confuse and repel people of lower intellect though, so I am treading lightly with it there.

"

Yes they are. I'm keeping the conversation fairly normal at this stage, and trying to be sweet with her. I do understand that using complex vocabulary can confuse and repel people of lower intellect though, so I am treading lightly with it there."

Yet your not insulting people by trying to use big words ans constantly tell people how superior you are... You also constantly change the story.

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 12:23:23]

that's me lost !!!

Duns

"Yet your not insulting people by trying to use big words ans constantly tell people how superior you are... You also constantly change the story. "

The lack if intelligence that is showing through on some people is down to them, they are insulting themselves, and some are trying their best to insult me. I am just making an observation. And no I am not changing the story, I have no idea why people keep saying that. I have some idea..

"Yet your not insulting people by trying to use big words ans constantly tell people how superior you are... You also constantly change the story.

The lack if intelligence that is showing through on some people is down to them, they are insulting themselves, and some are trying their best to insult me. I am just making an observation. And no I am not changing the story, I have no idea why people keep saying that. I have some idea.."

Well I suggest you read your post again.. there are Many inconsistencies in the posts you have made.. they stick out like a sore thumb.

Duns

"Well I suggest you read your post again.. there are Many inconsistencies in the posts you have made.. they stick out like a sore thumb. "

There are no inconsistencies, you just don't get it.

"Yet your not insulting people by trying to use big words ans constantly tell people how superior you are... You also constantly change the story.

The lack if intelligence that is showing through on some people is down to them, they are insulting themselves, and some are trying their best to insult me. I am just making an observation. And no I am not changing the story, I have no idea why people keep saying that. I have some idea.."

you did come and ask for advice for which you received good advice then changed your story by making another inflammatory statement in order to invoke a response, this has been a constant cycle throughout your thread. as for good humour maybe people's lack of intelligence doesn't allow them to understand or appreciate your style of humour.

Duns

^^blatant falsification of events.

"Well I suggest you read your post again.. there are Many inconsistencies in the posts you have made.. they stick out like a sore thumb.

There are no inconsistencies, you just don't get it."

Oh trust me I do .. and there are many inconsistencies.

I wonder how long it will be before this thread can just be finished, its intent is clear: there is none.

Maybe it's a future Britney travelling back in time to change her past and correct her mistakes. There are rumors of her and Harry Styles, watch your back mate.

Remember, be carefull. The Novikov self-consistency principle enables paradoxes though with some possible strange repercussions.

Duns

Repeating the same nonsense over and over again wont win you this argument.

Anyway, this has turned into a piss fest so I'm out. Bitch away to each other all you like if it keeps you entertained.

Duns

"Maybe it's a future Britney travelling back in time to change her past and correct her mistakes. There are rumors of her and Harry Styles, watch your back mate.

Remember, be carefull. The Novikov self-consistency principle enables paradoxes though with some possible strange repercussions."

My previous comment wasn't aimed at you, something to do with the passing of time and lack of quotations.

Is Harry the ginger one from One Direction?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She wants to be my pet.

No she doesn't that's wishful thinking, she lost interest in you because you played it cool...move on to your next vict....er I mean friend

Perhaps you are right, I should cut the bullshit and just aim myself at women with lower IQs, and mechanistic libidos.

Next time I strike up an interesting bit of flirty chat with a 19 year old I'll just come out and ask her for her phone number on the first day, and then call her up and ask to come over to my house."

That sounds like an excellent idea its always best that like goes to like

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 12:44:50]

Anyway, this has turned into a piss fest so I'm out."

I get it your actually duncan bannatyne from dragons den !!!

Can someone pass me a map, I'm so lost !!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can someone pass me a map, I'm so lost !!! "

Its all a massive wind up....I think

"Can someone pass me a map, I'm so lost !!!

Its all a massive wind up....I think "

Most probably

"Good for her nothing, I want her. I am more important and have greater needs than this hypothetical other guy... Got her number anyway, but haven't spoken to her yet. There's always another fucking guy though!... This place can be so vacuous sometimes... I wouldn't take advice from you on anything, so your time has been wasted. I wont bother asking anything again if it's just one reply after another like this... This IS a serious thread, this is actually happening. I actually nearly got a date with a woman again... My posts are great. Woman no like. Woman can fap self... lame accusations like that... This forum is like living in Eastenders, only with more Shirelys and Janines lol... She wants to be my pet... Perhaps you are right, I should cut the bullshit and just aim myself at women with lower IQs, and mechanistic libidos... Please just go away. I am not trolling. You are trolling. I am having an interesting discussion, with a but of good humour thrown in. Despite the persistent attacks on my character please be aware than blatant insults are not welcome in my threads... Women are cyclical creatures... I'm keeping the conversation fairly normal at this stage, and trying to be sweet with her. I do understand that using complex vocabulary can confuse and repel people of lower intellect though, so I am treading lightly with it there... The lack if intelligence that is showing through on some people is down to them, they are insulting themselves, and some are trying their best to insult me... Repeating the same nonsense over and over again wont win you this argument. Anyway, this has turned into a piss fest so I'm out. Bitch away to each other all you like if it keeps you entertained... "

Duns

Spam my thread up with pointless crap everyone, please don't hold back.

"Spam my thread up with pointless crap everyone, please don't hold back."

Actually my last posting was all you.

Duns

If you quote random lines from the works of Shakespeare in a thread like that, it's still spam. You spammed it. You are a spammer, or one of them.

"If you quote random lines from the works of Shakespeare in a thread like that, it's still spam. You spammed it. You are a spammer, or one of them."

You said 'pointless crap' actually, not 'spam'. But still at least we agree on something.

Duns

"You said 'pointless crap' actually, not 'spam'. But still at least we agree on something. "

Classic sign of trollish behaviour. Insane pedantry.

Quite, quite telling - your posts.

largest penis size in relation to body

The barnacle

ratio 40:1

So, why did God decide to give the most useless thing on Earth the biggest dick ever? No one will ever know, If humans had the same ratio, we'd be dragging a 240ft trouser snake around with us all day... Alright for some, isn't it?

Duns

"Quite, quite telling - your posts."

OK. Not so long ago they were contradictory nonsense... Glad you've started to make some sense of it all at last.

"largest penis size in relation to body

The barnacle

ratio 40:1

So, why did God decide to give the most useless thing on Earth the biggest dick ever? No one will ever know, If humans had the same ratio, we'd be dragging a 240ft trouser snake around with us all day... Alright for some, isn't it?"

Well, it would certainly bugger up the inside leg measurement.

"Quite, quite telling - your posts.

OK. Not so long ago they were contradictory nonsense... Glad you've started to make some sense of it all at last."

I never said anything about you being contradictory.

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

i love this site. When i get a bit down and life becomes jaded something like this comes up and it really makes me laugh, lifts my spirits and makes me realise that no matter how much shit i have to wade thru every day there is always someone with their head on backwards to cheer me up. Thankyou.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

when did posting nonsense online give anyone ownership of said sheit?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And we can leave it there