not getting any meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it so hard to get a meet :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inxanddappaCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

"why is it so hard to get a meet :/"

sorry your having probs on here getting meets, i asked same Q when we first joined, and in the end decided on making a new profile... we took better pics, and didnt put as many up... but some the flip side that some dont like is fact that you smoke/drink/str8/cant accom, live far from any potential suitors.. does your profile sound fun? does it say too much? does it say enough? is it serious or whitty, is it tailored to attract a broad or narrow spectrum of people.. best thing i can suggest is not to bother sending winks and friend invites to people as couples and single girls get hundreds every week that simply become lost amid all the others till it disappears, so instead read a persons profile and pic out pointers and use that to create a custom message consisting of more than just one line... 4 lines is usually enough for the first message, i think you try this approach you may find your success rate could seriously increase, best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll meet you mate. Then it'll be 2 saddos together!

Keep at it mate, the secret is , blitz as many profiles as possible with a copy snd past message. Sod writing a different one every time , they usually get deleted. Good luck

[Removed by poster at 12/01/14 04:34:48]

A picture of you smiling might help as you're not a bad looking lad.

You said that you have been on Fab for a while but not used the account so maybe you need to consider revamping your profile especially as some comments need either explaining or re-wording or removing.

For example in your second paragraph, you said you are originally from Ireland 'so if you like an accent' but not elaborated on that?

You said you have recently met a few people and had fun with them yet you are only verified by one couple on cam so maybe ask these people if they can verify you.

Your line about being young and age is just a number, every time I see that saying it has come from those in your age group in the hope that those older will consider you irrespective of age, it won't and doesn't for some of us. And oddly enough, your maximum age is 30, personally I wouldn't particularly see a problem with a 23 yr old meeting a 30 yr old.

Remove the line about smoking; those who smoke will meet you and those that don't, won't meet you even if you say you are giving up.

As for all the nice gentlemen on this site sending you messages;-), use the filters to block all males, tv's/cd's and you won't get them any more unless you have exchanged messages with them as the filters only block those who you have not previously exchanged messages with

Your Username is too Common

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've concentrated a lot on what you don't want, especially the 'no men'. It makes it sound as if you're playing hard to get for some huge muscle moustachioed top to give your bum a rough widening*.

Maybe you could put more in about what you have to offer?

*it doesn't really

"You've concentrated a lot on what you don't want, especially the 'no men'. It makes it sound as if you're playing hard to get for some huge muscle moustachioed top to give your bum a rough widening*.

Maybe you could put more in about what you have to offer?

*it doesn't really

"

Morning Steve. Wake up now, come on. Have you been dreaming about Brokeback Mountain again deary"

Seriously though. First thing that I see on your profile listing is your non descript location.

If you want to meet people surely you can put a nearby town down at least. The North East is a big area.....

If you're being pestered by guys set your message filters to block them and just make one note on your profile that you really are straight.

Ps - not all guys in the army are though

You hsve separate rooms only. You are ruling out a lot that way.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers guys and girls I'll take on your pointers and hopefully I will get a bit more response xxx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

meets are like buses or minxies disasters ... nothing happens for ages then two or three pop up at once lol

it is because you are not going clubs.

Clubs=meets.

Read your profile back and put yourself in the shoes of the reader.

You're looking for MF couples? You won't show up in a search as you've only listed FF.

You've met people recently? So what! People won't care if there's no veri's to back up claims.

Ditch the moans about guys and simply block using filters.

A lot of what you've written takes up a lot of space but says nothing really.

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

In all honesty

We find that organising a meet on fab is very hard

Doesn't matter how many verifications or pics you have

Obviously it should be easier for couples so we do have some sympathy for single guys

We find that a number of people on fab talk the talk and when it comes to meets they bottle it

99% of our meets we have found in clubs . That's the best way to guarantee fun

If you had to rely on fab ... You would be hard pushed to get many

Best advice go to a club .. That's where you will find genuine people !!

I think you have a pretty good profile there. You seem to have taken on board the advice that is usually given out on these threads so maybe just a matter of time. Try some clubs/socials. Get yourself out there!

Shame I didn't knock 10 years off my age (no wait I'd still be too old).

Good luck

It is hard to get meets on here if you care who you meet, we do get meets off here but find it easier to get meets by going to clubs

you're age, most won't meet you because of it, they will have kids your age, also you cannot accommodate best explaining why, you're username is crap, inject some imagination and think of a better username, look at profiles, see what like about it and write a detailed message, never copy and paste and never send a cock pic

By *rencherMan  over a year ago

Derby

"it is because you are not going clubs.

Clubs=meets."

I've never been to a club...and I've managed a few meets....

IMO its all about finding someone who is looking for what you have to offer

Find them=meet

Socials are good but remember your full stops in forums ffs lol

Have read your profile and agree with someone else's comment that it doesn't actually say a lot.

Smoking - say you're a considerate smoker (if you are one), nearly everyone who smokes say they will give up eventually but never do so no point putting that bit in.

The bit about expecting to stay over would definitely have me moving on to the next profile.

Broaden your age range a bit, you want to meet MF couples but in my opinion a lot of couples don't embark on this journey until they're in there 30s at least (no offence to those that have taken the step before then).

Please sort our your grammar and punctuation. I realise that some people do have trouble with this but a country should have an initial capital, everyone should be aware of that. Not using them (again in my opinion) shows some laziness on your part.

Hopefully there are some comments on here that you will take on board (you seem like you're willing to) which will result in some meets for.

All the best.

S xx

Beautiful swingers I actually need some help with my profile too im dieing to meet a single lady can anyone save me

Sorry should have written more advice just be yourself people don't like you move on

good huck aw the best

"Beautiful swingers I actually need some help with my profile too im dieing to meet a single lady can anyone save me "

What do you hope to gain by telling your readers this is a swinging site? Are you annoyed it's not full of women eager to drop their knickers for you?

Put some effort into your profile: about what you want and can offer.

I agree with Definitely.Maybe on the point you make of staying over. On the rare occasion I accommodate, the last thing I want is a stranger staying over. Once the fun is over I want them to leave. I'd take that bit out as it would put me off.

"Beautiful swingers I actually need some help with my profile too im dieing to meet a single lady can anyone save me

What do you hope to gain by telling your readers this is a swinging site? Are you annoyed it's not full of women eager to drop their knickers for you?

Put some effort into your profile: about what you want and can offer."

OMG..you must be in touch with different women than the rest of us

"Beautiful swingers I actually need some help with my profile too im dieing to meet a single lady can anyone save me

OMG..you must be in touch with different women than the rest of us "

lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Men who can't get meets could look in the swingers chat bit for advice under a thread called 'bi sexual men'....the dude there has a similar issue.

OMG..you must be in touch with different women than the rest of us "

I often giggle at your sarcasm... More please

I often giggle at your sarcasm... More please "

I can inbox u some more sent request im full of this shit

I often giggle at your sarcasm... More please "

Blushes......

Yawwwns at yet another whinging post. You get out sometimes what you put in but no guarantees

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"

The bit about expecting to stay over would definitely have me moving on to the next profile.

Broaden your age range a bit!

Please sort our your grammar and punctuation. I realise that some people do have trouble with this but a country should have an initial capital, everyone should be aware of that. Not using them (again in my opinion) shows some laziness on your part. S xx

"

Agree with all the above.

Yikes, when you suggest that you wish to stay over at a meet, you are effectively imposing yourself on others! The solution is to get to a meet and back in the same day or evening. You may find once you have met someone a few times that they might then invite you to stay over. But never "impose"!!!

I agree on the spelling and punctuation. Plus, this may be picked up as totally banal by some, but your Profile is full of one line sentences that all begin with I

If this was a CV or a story, it would be ditched within 5 seconds of the viewer reading it. You have to make your Profile more readable, so chop and change details, make some into small paragraphs each of a few lines. Research in advertising and dating sites shows that when people are faced with so many sentences starting with I, they "switch off", stop reading and move on to someone or something else.

You HAVE to put in a location; it is only fair on the viewer so they know where you are! You might get someone interested, only to find out at a later stage in your correspondence they are 250 miles from you; a waste of time perhaps for all?

In short, you have to "sell" yourself! You are up against so many other guys, so you have to stand out from the rest.

Get to a social if you can in your area. Get into the Form Pages. Get to any clubs you can travel to. It is all about being noticed!

It can work, but only when you put the effort in. You state you have been out of things for a while and have only recently started to concentrate more on here; that answers your question in many respects.

Plus, don't follow the Copy And Paste suggestion. No disrespect to the person that suggested that, but it is a crass idea.

It takes Patience, more Patience and dare I say it, Perseverance too.

Good Luck!

"Beautiful swingers I actually need some help with my profile too im dieing to meet a single lady can anyone save me "

Haven't a clue what you expect to get out of this site with what you say in profile. Yes, it is a swinging site, we all know that, there is no need to state the obvious!

I'd ditch it and start again.

S xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Try going to a club or social so you can meet face to face .we are a couple and didn't have much luck on this.site .so we use club mainly .this site is full of time wasters but does come in handy for keeping updates of club action .also keeping in touch with people we have met

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"why is it so hard to get a meet :/

Keep at it mate, the secret is , blitz as many profiles as possible with a copy snd past message. Sod writing a different one every time , they usually get deleted. Good luck "

Every time?? Is that a copy / paste response to these kind of posts?

Keep at it mate, the secret is , blitz as many profiles as possible with a copy snd past message. Sod writing a different one every time , they usually get deleted. Good luck

Every time?? Is that a copy / paste response to these kind of posts? "

Yeah I think it is :p

Too many guys you got to stand out from the rest of us

Same boat as many of our fellow men on this site ... Moaning about it on forums isn't likely to improve chances

I often giggle at your sarcasm... More please

I can inbox u some more sent request im full of this shit"

Sorry I don't understand.

Every time?? Is that a copy / paste response to these kind of posts?

Yeah I think it is :p"

I dont believe jn copy and paste

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Keep at it mate, the secret is , blitz as many profiles as possible with a copy snd past message. Sod writing a different one every time , they usually get deleted. Good luck "

Im sorry but we automatically delete copy and pasted messages. It doesnt take long to compose a decent message to someone and it shows that your not an illiterate and have actually got a real interest in the person/s.

Im sorry but we automatically delete copy and pasted messages. It doesnt take long to compose a decent message to someone and it shows that your not an illiterate and have actually got a real interest in the person/s. "

Psst... I think he was taking the piss

just asked for a meet had over 70 emails in an hour out of the 70 two yes only two was more then one line. thats says a lot .fuck it going to go clubbing waste of time this shit is.

I find it ok iv been to partys and a club iv also had a few social meets

I find it ok iv been to partys and a club iv also had a few social meets

"it is because you are not going clubs.

Clubs=meets.

I've never been to a club...and I've managed a few meets....

IMO its all about finding someone who is looking for what you have to offer

Find them=meet

"

We totally agree with you, we should have been more specific.

Single men saying it is hard to meet=club=meet.

As a single R never had any trouble in clubs or on Fab.

Hey guys well I finally got round to doing my profile please tell me what u think be honest

Cheers

By *alifaxLaD29Man  over a year ago

Elland

I'm not getting any meets or messages from women or couples what am I doing wrong or whàts wrong with my profile someone help

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm not getting any meets or messages from women or couples what am I doing wrong or whàts wrong with my profile someone help"

You sound a little demanding. Nobody has to reply to your messages and requests, it says so in the terms and conditions. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic