FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Goalpost

Goalpost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been chatting to a guy from here for about a week and we decided to meet up today for lunch. Friday he texts me suggesting we meet then instead as both of us were off, initially i didnt want to as id "allocated" the time to meet for today and though i wasnt particularly doing anything on friday, i could have met him. Then he texts me and says, we will stick with Monday as it was a bit rushed. Yesterda i got a text to say that he had his daughter today and could we meet in the evening, fine not a problem at all, these things happen and means ive all day to do housework etc.

This morning ive received a text from him "Hi you okay i have a mate who has come would you mind if he come later to he is a genuine fit guy to" so hang on a minute, who decides whether a guy is fit (who cares) and genuine??? As i told him yesterday, ive no credit on my phone and no money to buy more so i now cant text him back and i cant remember what his profile name is either. I did tell him to message me on here but im still waiting. He also wanted to know during our previous texts, if i would be wearing the suspenders and stockings, when i said probably jeans, he said i hope you will wear a sexy top then?? And he mentioned booking a hotel room if we get on??? Ive work tomorrow so got to be up early and quite frankly.

I now am feeling, yet again, wary about a meet, what with him mentioning booking a hotel room but even more so with him bringing a friend, does that mean that whatever happens i have to play with them as im beginning to feel obliged to? Does it also smack of a desperate guy thinking he will get his end away tonight?? Am so glad that im driving to meet him but he wasnt so impressed as several times he has said that he would pick me up but im very reluctant of giving anyone my home address

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're not comfortable with it - don't do it.

1st impressions ......

1st rule of swinging

"If you're not comfortable with it - don't do it.

1st impressions ......

1st rule of swinging "

I have to say that writing it down has probably answered my own thoughts, just need to find his profile on here and block him

Thanks

1st impressions ......

1st rule of swinging

I have to say that writing it down has probably answered my own thoughts, just need to find his profile on here and block him

Thanks "

i always always go with my guts ...if something tells u its wrong its wrong ...i find all the genuine guys i have met i have met very quickly with no excuses on either part ...excuses are always that ...an excuse cos something else has come up !! genuine guys make the effort

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

At the same age as you, I would never dream of fucking anyone because I feel obliged too and certainly not someone he decides to bring along for the ride.

I would have guessed you had both discussed what was likely to happen in a meet and when etc before you actually arranged the meet......or is that just something we do? I don't know.

To not even knowing the mans name you are supposed to be meeting seems a bit odd to me.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Does it also smack of a desperate guy thinking he will get his end away tonight?? "

Yep, him and his mate . No prob if thats what you had discussed but I think he's a cheeky git.

It would be a def no from me, going on what youve written...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Personally I wouldn't meet this guy, can't believe that you'd meet him if he's going to bring a friend anyway - that's way out of order. Steer clear, it just isn't worth the hassle. Z

"At the same age as you, I would never dream of fucking anyone because I feel obliged too and certainly not someone he decides to bring along for the ride.

I would have guessed you had both discussed what was likely to happen in a meet and when etc before you actually arranged the meet......or is that just something we do? I don't know.

To not even knowing the mans name you are supposed to be meeting seems a bit odd to me."

I do know his name, its his profile name i cant remember but i can easily find that out as he is one of 2 people that i gave my mobile number to.

I did tell him that i meet socially first, he is the one that thinks we will automatically jump into bed afterwards and i do like to say, coffee or drink in the evening so yes you are not alone in saying what happens on a meet, he chose to invite his mate, in fact its rather strange that he has his daughter with him for the day but now its a mate

"Personally I wouldn't meet this guy, can't believe that you'd meet him if he's going to bring a friend anyway - that's way out of order. Steer clear, it just isn't worth the hassle. Z

"

Oh dont you worry, im going to, in fact as i said on one of the comments i made on here, in writing it down, ive answered my quandry just horney as hell now

"

Does it also smack of a desperate guy thinking he will get his end away tonight??

Yep, him and his mate . No prob if thats what you had discussed but I think he's a cheeky git.

It would be a def no from me, going on what youve written..."

Thats the thing, last week it was me and him, now its a 3 sum so no shall not be meeting him or his mate

1st impressions ......

1st rule of swinging

Thanks

i always always go with my guts ...if something tells u its wrong its wrong ...i find all the genuine guys i have met i have met very quickly with no excuses on either part ...excuses are always that ...an excuse cos something else has come up !! genuine guys make the effort"

Absolutely especially as yesterday he changed the meet time because he has his daughter staying but today its a mate

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"At the same age as you, I would never dream of fucking anyone because I feel obliged too and certainly not someone he decides to bring along for the ride.

To not even knowing the mans name you are supposed to be meeting seems a bit odd to me.

I do know his name, its his profile name i cant remember but i can easily find that out as he is one of 2 people that i gave my mobile number to.

I did tell him that i meet socially first, he is the one that thinks we will automatically jump into bed afterwards and i do like to say, coffee or drink in the evening so yes you are not alone in saying what happens on a meet, he chose to invite his mate, in fact its rather strange that he has his daughter with him for the day but now its a mate "

I did assume you meant not knowing his profile name.

If you have discussed it all beforehand then yes, he sounds like he is expecting more than what has been discussed so he has moved the goalposts.

We would say take a hike as if he can't stick to the bounderies before you meet, you really don't know what other bounderies he would want to cross.

I did tell him that i meet socially first, he is the one that thinks we will automatically jump into bed afterwards and i do like to say, coffee or drink in the evening so yes you are not alone in saying what happens on a meet, he chose to invite his mate, in fact its rather strange that he has his daughter with him for the day but now its a mate

I did assume you meant not knowing his profile name.

If you have discussed it all beforehand then yes, he sounds like he is expecting more than what has been discussed so he has moved the goalposts.

We would say take a hike as if he can't stick to the bounderies before you meet, you really don't know what other bounderies he would want to cross."

Oops sorry thought you meant his name

As to moving the goalpost and crossing boundaries, he's done that by inviting his mate, am going through messages now to block him

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think you have made a wise decision there , but I would tell him in mail why, and then block him haha

Kidding btw, we never block anyone unless I don't want to speak to them again or listen to their drivel, then we block for a day for them to get the message

Always go with a gut instinct - if in doubt, simply don't do it.

I personally would tell someone asap if I couldn't make a meet for whatever reason.

There's plenty of guys on here who would be glad to meet without any such nonsense as "can I bring a mate along" wtf??

Forum Mod

He sounds like someone to be avoided to me,theres loads in your story that would have got alarm bells ringing for really early on

But you've already worked that out anyway

"He sounds like someone to be avoided to me,theres loads in your story that would have got alarm bells ringing for really early on

But you've already worked that out anyway "

Absolutely, if i get pushed or questioned or asked if im going to wear something sexy in the first few texts, my heckles rise and i get wary of meeting i guess my lack of confidence dips and i decide to carry on with the meet even though i perhaps dont want to, think i will start not meeting people as soon as i start to feel uncomfortable

"I think you have made a wise decision there , but I would tell him in mail why, and then block him haha

Kidding btw, we never block anyone unless I don't want to speak to them again or listen to their drivel, then we block for a day for them to get the message"

bad girl you but i like your style and was thinking on the same lines but im just too innocent

Forum Mod

"I think you have made a wise decision there , but I would tell him in mail why, and then block him haha

Kidding btw, we never block anyone unless I don't want to speak to them again or listen to their drivel, then we block for a day for them to get the message

bad girl you but i like your style and was thinking on the same lines but im just too innocent "

Toughen up lady and listen to the niggles that make you feel a bit uncomfortable,don't ignore them or else you'll have a crap time instead of a great time

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

omg grey he see,s u as a piece of meat wake up x

bad girl you but i like your style and was thinking on the same lines but im just too innocent

Toughen up lady and listen to the niggles that make you feel a bit uncomfortable,don't ignore them or else you'll have a crap time instead of a great time "

OK..straight talk...he sounds like a creep...lies...ever changing goal posts..telling you what to wear...booking hotel..bringing his mate .!!! WHAT THE FECK..!!

people only treat you how you allow them to treat you...grow a "pair"..and tell him to bollox...he sounds like a prize Ahole...

"omg grey he see,s u as a piece of meat wake up x "

Oh yes ive worked that one out and funny ive had to message from him as to why i didnt turn up though guess as i didnt reply to his text about bringing his mate, he decided that i obviously wasnt going to, plus of course ive blocked his mobile number

"omg grey he see,s u as a piece of meat wake up x

Oh yes ive worked that one out and funny ive had to message from him as to why i didnt turn up though guess as i didnt reply to his text about bringing his mate, he decided that i obviously wasnt going to, plus of course ive blocked his mobile number "

Go Girl..there are so many lovely single guys about..there really is no need to entertain freaks like him....you are worth so much more than that...lovely pics btw....

Guess we will know who he is...

New forum thread

-------------------

I was set to meet a fab woman and even bought my mate along to have some fun, but she didn't turn up, what a time waster, should I name and shame her?

----------

You did the right thing, anything your not happy with, move on

"

Toughen up lady and listen to the niggles that make you feel a bit uncomfortable,don't ignore them or else you'll have a crap time instead of a great time "

You should always listen to the niggles cos they will help keep you safe...

Use your Womans intuition, it sounds dodgy to me so keep yourself safe and dont bother

Definite no/no , send him on his way for wasting your time, to the point of no return AKA Blocksville, there are some very genuine guys on this site why waste your time with him.

Jackie x

If I were looking to meet gentlemen for fun, I would be very wary about meeting someone who would like to bring a (male) "friend" without having vetted him first.

If I arrive at our agreed meeting point and find that he has brought a friend without telling me first, then I would insist I only play with him and his friend has to stay out of the playroom without any chance of participation.

If that does not go down well, I would walk.

Changing the plan without prior warning and mutual agreement is taking liberty IMHO, and I do not believe I have to go along with it or be nice about it, sorry!

Always go with gut feel - if it does not feel right, don't do it I'd say!

Wonder if we will see a thread entitled "women are timewasters" by this guy.....along the lines of:

I arranged a meet with a lovely lady from here the other day, had to change the day and time a couple of times but gave her plenty of notice, well least an hour.

Even though it was just for coffee I thought that she may want to wear something sexy, stockings, heels etc and asked about a hotel room as a just in case we need it.

I then told her Im taking a mate round, I reckon hes well fit so Im sure she would of liked him too.

Cant beleive she never got in touch with me, Ok she told me she had no credit but why didnt she get some so she could text me?

Cant understand why she never turned up?

"Wonder if we will see a thread entitled "women are timewasters" by this guy

"

To be honest if i had arranged to meet a guy and he text me several times swapping and changing days and times, then decided he was bringing his mate alone too id tell him to piss off, safey comes first, as a single woman on here its a dodgy game to play sometimes, you never know whos the nice guys and who sees women as easy pray till its to late, ive met loads of dodgy guys off here and i do not think id be comfy with someone bringing a friend alone unless it was someone id contacted for that reason

If your not happy for any reason, tell him, get it sorted or tell him to leave it x

To not even knowing the mans name you are supposed to be meeting seems a bit odd to me."

Same age also and couldn't agree more!!

Never felt obliged to play with someone and I always meet beforehand. Sounds like a right creep, but you need to be a bit more assertive or you'll find yourself in a whole lot of botther.

You're old enough to know better lady!

"Guess we will know who he is...

New forum thread

-------------------

I was set to meet a fab woman and even bought my mate along to have some fun, but she didn't turn up, what a time waster, should I name and shame her?

----------

You did the right thing, anything your not happy with, move on "

Well it wasnt you but if you fancy meeting

"Wonder if we will see a thread entitled "women are timewasters" by this guy.....along the lines of:

I arranged a meet with a lovely lady from here the other day, had to change the day and time a couple of times but gave her plenty of notice, well least an hour.

Even though it was just for coffee I thought that she may want to wear something sexy, stockings, heels etc and asked about a hotel room as a just in case we need it.

I then told her Im taking a mate round, I reckon hes well fit so Im sure she would of liked him too.

Cant beleive she never got in touch with me, Ok she told me she had no credit but why didnt she get some so she could text me?

"

Not me either, but to fair i did actually tell him, id no credit and no money to get more so he'd have to message me on here but i got nothing so tough shit to him, he never sent me a message to ask why. On the other hand, you are saying she wont mind as hes well fit?? By the mere fact that she didnt show, means she got wary and scared even of being in a situation she didnt want to be in and the fact that hes fit has no bearing on her turning up or not, she got scared, simple as

Yeah here here i agree with u all,,But i still have a dream n that is "ENGLAND are gonna KICK that ball past the GOALPOST n score 4 us all!! WE get that WORLD cup!! Eventually !!! n then i be so happy id shag all the swingers here!! no matter wot n get pissed 4 a whole week!! lol lol

Cause its a fake person!! hah!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Cause its a fake person!! hah! "

Hello - this is quite an old thread - been suerceded by goalpost 2

» Add a new message to this topic