FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fussy

fussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

got told recently that our profile was too fussy! whilst not making any apologies for trying to get over what we are looking for and feel that it could be a little shorter,is our profile fussy??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"got told recently that our profile was too fussy! whilst not making any apologies for trying to get over what we are looking for and feel that it could be a little shorter,is our profile fussy??"

It's your profile so you can put what you want on it, even the word ziggy, see some single men do read the bit before the pics

I would suggest though, that breaking it up into paragraphs might make it a lot easier to read without it hurting the eyes; then I could have seen the pictures a wee bit clearer

Just my tuppence worth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wouldnt worry about it i get

told im up my own arse lol an ill

tell u its quite warm up there lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Everyone can have an opinion on someone elses profile.

If your profile works for you, great. If it doesnt, change it as you see fit.

Have fun out there

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

It's much easier to read now

"It's much easier to read now "

Yep..eye friendly now...your profile...your choice...I personally find...overly specific...and to many donts a put off in any profile...but hey its how you choose to come across..I secretly think you know it sounds fussy.. ...lol...good luck finding a meet for friday btw..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

decided to change it

its only fussy when someone doesnt meet the criteria and has a hissy fit about it!! signed by " who do you think you are your not all that" as someone decided to tell me regarding my profile lol xx

Nothing wrong with your profile. There are worse on this site that are a page long and really 'up themselves'. My favourite is 'we won't accept winks, they will be ignored', then send me a wink, classic !!

I think they are not what you are looking for therefore are pissed off therefore made snide remarks. Its perfectly alright and says exactly what you want, dont want and are interested in, whats wrong with that

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been called fussy as well, but then I have stated that already lol

If it isn't tailored you get all sorts (not the sweeties lol)contacting you and who has the time for that?????

So, I say just put what suits you both x

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

It is not fussy, its honesty.

Being a single guy, I am particular on my interests and those of the people I would like to meet. I know this lessens my pool of potential meets,and many have said I am fussy, but I would not like to compromise this, and meet someone/people for the sake of meeting. It is the recipe for awkwardness, embarrassment and disappointment.

so you are not alone in being "fussy"

Forum Mod

People tend to call other people fussy in defence,its becasue they have either been turned down or because they don't think they will stand a chance anyway and are pissed off about it

Fussy is good not bad

"got told recently that our profile was too fussy! whilst not making any apologies for trying to get over what we are looking for and feel that it could be a little shorter,is our profile fussy??"

Not fussy at all,it makes ours look like the end credits for Star Wars!

We've been called a lot worse than fussy,lol.

Then again we hope it gives interested parties a good idea of what we expect as well as what they can expect.....which to us are what profiles are all about.

Good Luck!

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic