FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fabswingers Vs Facebook

Fabswingers Vs Facebook

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guess my profile on here must be all wrong as am having more fun on facebook than I do through here!!! Can peeps have a gander at my profile here and suggest ways I could improve it.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Guess my profile on here must be all wrong as am having more fun on facebook than I do through here!!! Can peeps have a gander at my profile here and suggest ways I could improve it.

Thanks "

Am stepping away from this one because after reading your profile I can just tell what the replies are going to be like!

Good luck and each to their own I say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on using facebook, sounds good!

Attractive = subjective

You're attached or a single bloke?

Single blokes on her are disposables, any questionable profiles and guess it will be ignored...

Facebook, way to go (for you)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok I will say it.........PLEASE people keep it clean.....lets not go into the reasons why you think he is the lowest of the low , he is just asking what would put you off his profile.

OK now your profile, you are at least honest with the people you are hoping to play with, BUT as you will find out probably pretty soon, there will be a lot of people who won't play with married men.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"ok I will say it.........PLEASE people keep it clean.....lets not go into the reasons why you think he is the lowest of the low , he is just asking what would put you off his profile.

OK now your profile, you are at least honest with the people you are hoping to play with, BUT as you will find out probably pretty soon, there will be a lot of people who won't play with married men.

"

Cheers for the advice. Just thought honesty was best but will be more sparing with it lol. Hope u have lots of fun on here

x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I personally think people should be honest on their profile as then people can make a decision from that.

You will find some people who play with married men....but it will put others off.

I wouldn't change your profile on the back of that though and pretend to be single....keep telling the truth on it.

"Guess my profile on here must be all wrong as am having more fun on facebook than I do through here!!! Can peeps have a gander at my profile here and suggest ways I could improve it.

Thanks "

Bet you haven't posted that pic of you having a tug on Facebook!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

facebooks gain is our loss

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

but if he did have "married man" in his profile... he doesn't now... and i think this is where it could be classed as being misleading.......

Forum Mod

O o O oo

He has changed it

Me I think everyone should stay honest on their profiles so people can make a choice but you can understand why people end up lying when they normally get so much bad reaction if it is mentioned.

All it does is drive people underground with it.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He has changed it

Me I think everyone should stay honest on their profiles so people can make a choice but you can understand why people end up lying when they normally get so much bad reaction if it is mentioned.

All it does is drive people underground with it."

but then it does come back to rebound on Truely genuine single guys.... and as one of those you can see where we get frustrated with being tarred with the same brush as those not quite "telling the truth"....

as i said in another thread... i won't give advice anymore because it makes it harder for single guys who do "get it" so to speak..... and it makes it harder for couples to work out who does "get it" and those who are just saying the right things to get there leg over....

case in point........

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Exactly my point.

If everyone left the married men alone on the forums instead of shouting them down, the married men might leave their profiles set as married and then everyone has a choice of wether they play with them or not.

There are people who play with married men on this site, I have spoken to quite a few, so they do get meets, but when they are driven to hide it then who is it helping, it isn't helping the people who don't want to play with marrieds thats for sure.

"He has changed it

All it does is drive people underground with it."

Ah...thought you were all jumping to conclusions regarding his marital status as it says single: didn't realise he'd changed it!

Shame people have to lie on an adult site, but with a swinging morality possee on site it's only inevitable I suppose.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"as i said in another thread... i won't give advice anymore because it makes it harder for single guys who do "get it" so to speak..... and it makes it harder for couples to work out who does "get it" and those who are just saying the right things to get there leg over....

case in point........

"

Never thought of it that way before Fabio - gob firmly shut from now on lol!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

btw _abio - I nicked the last line off your profile.

but I referenced you so its not plagiarism

» Add a new message to this topic