FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What Pic

What Pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeds34 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

My profile is without a pic currently whats best body cock face pic?

don't really want to show a face pic as mine was used on by another person as his profile pic which could be accessed by non members it did cause a few problems at work.

Is a pic that important to people i do prefer to see if the others are gen first??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well i personally wont look at a profile that hasnt got a picture, you can always show pictures without your face and then send a face pic privatly thats what i do

"well i personally wont look at a profile that hasnt got a picture, you can always show pictures without your face and then send a face pic privatly thats what i do "

nice clean jeans and a crisp white shirt or some nice tightie whities ....not the cock pic please !!!!

Your current avatar is great if you want to shag a stamp collector

try to put at least one picture up. if u dont want to put a face picture up then put a body picture and send a face picture with your message,

not all women like a cock picture they want to see who they are chatting to

By *eeds34 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Thanks peeps i'll put at least one on here maybe get my next meet to take one

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Why not put one up and blank the eyes, we are the same with OH due to job and dont want any come back but happy to send OH pic if actually requested and a valid reason, though all on my verifications have met him in the flesh, i suppose i have a little less to lose if recognised and am far from ashamed ( not that he is ) of our hobby, I am quite open about it in my group of freinds but doesnt mean i would want to be in a male work environment and tolerate any sort of judgement from less liberal folk xx

» Add a new message to this topic