FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > question

question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here a while now and not really having any luck, can anyone give me a few pointers please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your pics are not great sweetie - face pic is at an odd angle and not flattering. The cock covered in cum pussy pic ( to me ) is downright revolting ! Lol x

The text profile wording is good though.

"Your pics are not great sweetie - face pic is at an odd angle and not flattering. The cock covered in cum pussy pic ( to me ) is downright revolting ! Lol x

The text profile wording is good though. "

Have to agree with the cock/pussy pic, maybe consider moving it to friends only or private, it certainly put me off.

"Your pics are not great sweetie - face pic is at an odd angle and not flattering. The cock covered in cum pussy pic ( to me ) is downright revolting ! Lol x

Have to agree with the cock/pussy pic, maybe consider moving it to friends only or private, it certainly put me off. "

Yep agreed with the pussy/cock pic, it's revolting and people will be put off that it's bareback, you don't know if that person has an std or not so glove up or no love

And yet you say safe sex is a must, obviously not!

Have to agree with the cock/pussy pic, maybe consider moving it to friends only or private, it certainly put me off.

Yep agreed with the pussy/cock pic, it's revolting and people will be put off that it's bareback, you don't know if that person has an std or not so glove up or no love"

Oops! Schoolboy error posting that pic!

For me the biggest turn off is your grammar. Your spelling is correct so it just looks like laziness that you don't bother to use punctuation marks and initial capitals (I mean this as a general 'you' rather than you personally).

Do agree about the pics though, not the best I've seen.

S xx

"And yet you say safe sex is a must, obviously not! "

Thats because its my wife, but get the point thanks

"For me the biggest turn off is your grammar. Your spelling is correct so it just looks like laziness that you don't bother to use punctuation marks and initial capitals (I mean this as a general 'you' rather than you personally).

Do agree about the pics though, not the best I've seen.

S xx"

Well grammer has never been my strong point, will work on that. Thank you.

Confused about what you are trying to say in the brackets

"And yet you say safe sex is a must, obviously not!

Thats because its my wife, but get the point thanks"

Well then take it off!! you should not have a pic of your wife on here without her permission!! And especially if she doesn't know that you're on here!!

Well then take it off!! you should not have a pic of your wife on here without her permission!! And especially if she doesn't know that you're on here!!"

I have her permission, she knows im on here, she is on here and we also have a joint account.

Whats with the harshness of your comments? And the jumping to conclusions?

I am here for constructive advice not abuse thanks.

I know i have some short comings in selling myself and im not everyone's cup of tea. But im simply asking for a few pointers.

But thanks to the rest of you. Taken what you said on board. Taken down some pics. Will try to get some better pics up. I just hate camara's lol. Will also be re-writing the profile text later so more pointers on that would be great

Well then take it off!! you should not have a pic of your wife on here without her permission!! And especially if she doesn't know that you're on here!!

I have her permission, she knows im on here, she is on here and we also have a joint account.

I know i have some short comings in selling myself and im not everyone's cup of tea. But im simply asking for a few pointers.

But thanks to the rest of you. Taken what you said on board. Taken down some pics. Will try to get some better pics up. I just hate camara's lol. Will also be re-writing the profile text later so more pointers on that would be great "

Because you have not put that in your profile! if you had then I wouldn't have said that but take the bareback pic off, people will be put off

But thanks to the rest of you. Taken what you said on board. Taken down some pics. Will try to get some better pics up. I just hate camara's lol. Will also be re-writing the profile text later so more pointers on that would be great

Because you have not put that in your profile! if you had then I wouldn't have said that but take the bareback pic off, people will be put off"

It clearly says on my profile that i have a family. But anyway, like i said in the bit you just quoted "taken down some pics" so well ahead of you there lol

Because you have not put that in your profile! if you had then I wouldn't have said that but take the bareback pic off, people will be put off

It clearly says on my profile that i have a family. But anyway, like i said in the bit you just quoted "taken down some pics" so well ahead of you there lol"

That could mean you have kids but no wife so I suggest that you put that you have a wife, a couple's profile and you both have seperate profiles

Just gona say one thing im the WIFE happy now all cleared up for sum people makes me laugh how there r so many nice people on this site that put topics up on the forums for advise and theres always at least one person who wants to get snotty and start sumin.

"Just gona say one thing im the WIFE happy now all cleared up for sum people makes me laugh how there r so many nice people on this site that put topics up on the forums for advise and theres always at least one person who wants to get snotty and start sumin."

I'm not being snotty, but maybe he could've said straight away that he has a wife and especially on his profile

well if u gave him a chance to lol u dont have to put ur whole life story up on ur profile then and there as will leave u nuffin to talk about if there is any type of connection at end of day hes honest and will tell u he has a misses eg me if brought up and wen brought up by himself or sumone else i no the score so doss he.

It clearly says on my profile that i have a family. But anyway, like i said in the bit you just quoted "taken down some pics" so well ahead of you there lol

That could mean you have kids but no wife so I suggest that you put that you have a wife, a couple's profile and you both have seperate profiles"

"well if u gave him a chance to lol u dont have to put ur whole life story up on ur profile then and there as will leave u nuffin to talk about if there is any type of connection at end of day hes honest and will tell u he has a misses eg me if brought up and wen brought up by himself or sumone else i no the score so doss he. "

That is true yes, just some people might assume he's cheating or something which we now know he's not!

Dont get me wrong hun i can in a way c ur point but at same time not all men or women are like that, and if people think they are by just reading a profile and not gettin to know the person abit 1st, then not a gd way to think as u or others may miss out on genuine people x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"well if u gave him a chance to lol u dont have to put ur whole life story up on ur profile then and there as will leave u nuffin to talk about if there is any type of connection at end of day hes honest and will tell u he has a misses eg me if brought up and wen brought up by himself or sumone else i no the score so doss he. "

Sorry, but I do agree with what was said before, she had a valid point to be fair and I would have jumped to the same conclusion.

If on here and married, but on a single profile, you should state you are also here as a couple as well to be honest! Otherwise it does look either trying to hide something....And yes I know what I am speaking about, as I see the male half of a couple on here, and have been for nearly 3 years.....

So as the saying goes, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it must be...... A single bloke? Or married playing with permission, answers on a postcard!

The original OP profile did sound/read like a single bloke who had his kids occasionally , well it did read that way to me

"Dont get me wrong hun i can in a way c ur point but at same time not all men or women are like that, and if people think they are by just reading a profile and not gettin to know the person abit 1st, then not a gd way to think as u or others may miss out on genuine people x"

Granted not everyone is like that but a huge amount of single people that are playing here are playing behind their partners back. In my opinion it would be better if he says that he has your permission to play and mention your joint profile by name. After all, do you really want him to meet the kind of woman that doesn't care that he may be cheating on his partner?!?

S xx

"Confused about what you are trying to say in the brackets "

Sorry by 'you' I didn't mean you personally but people in general (I know what I mean, hope I've explained it better now!)

S xx

"Dont get me wrong hun i can in a way c ur point but at same time not all men or women are like that, and if people think they are by just reading a profile and not gettin to know the person abit 1st, then not a gd way to think as u or others may miss out on genuine people x

Granted not everyone is like that but a huge amount of single people that are playing here are playing behind their partners back. In my opinion it would be better if he says that he has your permission to play and mention your joint profile by name. After all, do you really want him to meet the kind of woman that doesn't care that he may be cheating on his partner?!?

S xx"

or wanting something more and then getting jealous that he's married? There are women on here who do get jealous and want more like fwb/fb x

Ok, i have edited my profile a little. can i get some more feed back please

Much better now

S xx

"Much better now

S xx"

Thank you.

Any suggestion as to some new pics?

Just to throw something in the pot here, you asked for peoples opinions in this thread but when something was written which you didnt agree with you and your good Lady came across as a little Defensive, if not a tad aggresive.

I'l get me Coat

Gary

Hey denselmilfy how r youu

"Just to throw something in the pot here, you asked for peoples opinions in this thread but when something was written which you didnt agree with you and your good Lady came across as a little Defensive, if not a tad aggresive.

I'l get me Coat

Gary "

thanks for your view. Its the way people say things, but that is always open to personnal interpretation.

"Hey denselmilfy how r youu

"

confused.com

"Just to throw something in the pot here, you asked for peoples opinions in this thread but when something was written which you didnt agree with you and your good Lady came across as a little Defensive, if not a tad aggresive.

I'l get me Coat

Gary

thanks for your view. Its the way people say things, but that is always open to personnal interpretation."

Of course it is and im as guilty as anyone for being taken the wrong way mate

I'l get me Coat ermmm wasn't me if its the post I'm thinking hmm lol

Nette

Gary

thanks for your view. Its the way people say things, but that is always open to personnal interpretation.

Of course it is and im as guilty as anyone for being taken the wrong way mate "

You state you're straight, but your only published verification is by a man. I don't care, but it might be a tad confusing for some. Rest of profile reads very well indeed. Good luck.

I predict a riot

Well done sweetie for posting ! Sometimes I think I'm on some religious bible bashing forum than a swinging site !! He who castes the first stone and all that ! Lets launch an attack on the OP for asking a polite request ! Jeez x

OP much better sweetie ) xx good luck hun x

Feel like ive missed out on not seeing the gross cum/pussy pic...

"Feel like ive missed out on not seeing the gross cum/pussy pic..."

You could try his other half's profile. Thought I saw something similar in there.

X

Mind I also agree they is certain people on fab that wait for someone to make a mistake or spelling not right etc just to have a go at others you look back at what they say and it's straight in with they boring moaning comment gosh hope I have spelt all this right or no doubt I will be told off too. It's supposed to be fun ,,,,,,,,, ain't it x

» Add a new message to this topic