FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sarcasm

Sarcasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ytra OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

I have noticed that a lot of posts here turn out to be rather sarcastic, surely it can't hurt to actually give an honest answer to questions without trying to make funny comments.

I'm sure that we have all had questions in the past that have obvious answers but I dont think that a poster should have the pixx taken out of them for asking....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have noticed that a lot of posts here turn out to be rather sarcastic, surely it can't hurt to actually give an honest answer to questions without trying to make funny comments.

I'm sure that we have all had questions in the past that have obvious answers but I dont think that a poster should have the pixx taken out of them for asking....

"

i am the most sarcastic person i knoe but never do it til i know someone and never to offend them - Tom (northants)

"I have noticed that a lot of posts here turn out to be rather sarcastic, surely it can't hurt to actually give an honest answer to questions without trying to make funny comments.

"

Most of it really is tongue in cheek,just a bit of friendly banter )

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.............

But then we are playing to the audience!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i think that although a lot of posts turn out to be srcastic friendly banter etc the posters will also post serious replies to questions as well

i have found the forums to be very informative and supportive - you just need to embrac them

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It just wouldn't be the same without a bit of sarcasm - you will also find support, advice and empathy - Z

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I'm sure that we have all had questions in the past that have obvious answers but I dont think that a poster should have the pixx taken out of them for asking...."

What was the question again?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

What was the question again? "

whats about to ask that... my mindreading skills are not quite as good as they use to be....

anyway... I have quite a dry sense of humour, so can come across that way....

we both love banter and a bit of sarcasm is like a spice at times... as long as it is not designed to target and hurt that person...

» Add a new message to this topic