FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Good nights out in Manchester

Good nights out in Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, wonder if any of you can help?? I am arranging my best mates stag weekend and have decided to go to Manchester in May. What are the best clubs/venues to go to and best hotels to look to stay in?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

The Place is a very nice hotel. Its more apartment style but they are extremely spacious and very well fitted out. Its central and 1 minute walk from Piccadilly station.

As for venues, canal street (gay village) is always a good laugh... A very different night out and lots of sights to see.

There's strip clubs if you want that route.

So many pubs, if you want to do a crawl, there's choice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Avoid canal st at if your a large stag party as you will struggle to get in. If you struggle pm us we lived in manc for years theres tons of great places to go for everyone

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

True about large amounts if guys wanting to get in on canal st. You could spilt up into groups of 3 or 4, though all the doormen will know you're all together so you may have probs.

Thanks guys, we have already planned to split up into small groups hopefully will have a good night and meet some lovely women

"Thanks guys, we have already planned to split up into small groups hopefully will have a good night and meet some lovely women "

Again avoid canal st. The bouncers and venues are wise to groups of straight guys trying to get In to pull women there. We are regulars down the village and cringe when we see the pack mentality kick in it ruins the charm of canal street.

Thanks, may hopefully be able to arrange a couple of meets in the day while I'm up there in my hotel room

Bierkeller is good for a laugh.

What type of club is that?

By *elkel1979Woman  over a year ago

Cumbria

I love the bierkeller its in the printworks. I spent most of my hen night in there dancing on the tables x

"I love the bierkeller its in the printworks. I spent most of my hen night in there dancing on the tables x"

Can you come and meet me and we can have a dance off lol x

Canal street is not the place for groups of straight guys on a stag night, go to straight pubs/clubs, the same for all the stupid women with fairy/angel wings on there backs on a hen night, spoils the place

By *nly-AliceWoman  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"Canal street is not the place for groups of straight guys on a stag night, go to straight pubs/clubs, the same for all the stupid women with fairy/angel wings on there backs on a hen night, spoils the place"

"Stupid women" with angel/fairy wings? Can't say I'm a fan either but my, what a barrel of laughs you seem to be..

» Add a new message to this topic