FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The snip

The snip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck_us_hard OP   Couple  over a year ago

N.E Lincolnshire

Hi all,

We want mr B to have the snip but he's a little nervous to get the ball rolling. Anyone wish to share any stories, preferably good ones

Thank you

Mrs B

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

We want mr B to have the snip but he's a little nervous to get the ball rolling. Anyone wish to share any stories, preferably good ones

Thank you

Mrs B"

Having the snip means no more kids , count the years so if you have a 6 year old now, in 10 years time, you will be able to go on holidays , without kids , no babysitters , get a two seater sports car.

Or in 10 years have another kid and start the school runs over again , and wait till your in your 50's before getting a sports car

It doesn't hurt takes an afternoon and remember to wear tight pants,

N.E Lincolnshire

Thank you

"Hi all,

Thank you

Mrs B"

With 1 in 3 marriages ending in divorce, I think he is too young to consider such a thing, when he gets to about 50, that would seem a better time, he should be settled by then.

N.E Lincolnshire

"Hi all,

Thank you

Mrs B

With 1 in 3 marriages ending in divorce, I think he is too young to consider such a thing, when he gets to about 50, that would seem a better time, he should be settled by then."

True, I'd hate to mess up his next marriage!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

bruno had it done 15 years ago and no issues at all (a little sore for a few days) and our sex life together improved from brilliant to out of this world (no pregnancy fears!) go for it

As above

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Easy peasy. Had it done 4 years ago. Even drove myself home without any problem

The worst bit was having to wear 'tighty whiteys' for a few days and then the itching from where its shaved for about a week.

However, just remember that it hasn't worked until you get the all clear letter after you've given your samples. I know someone who thought it would be ok, and he now has another daughter and had to have it done again - it doesn't always work first time

I had it done about same age as you and no problems. Didnt want any more kids so no issue there.

Operation itself went well, came home sat on Bed for evening and waiting for searing pain to start and nothing happened and I was only taking mild pain killers like parecetamol so if it suits you both go for it

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Please read up on post vasectomy pain. I hada vasectomy 6 years ago, I now suffer from PVP at least twice a year for a week or so and I'm lucky.

I had mine just 18months before the end of my previous marriage and now have to find the 5000 quid needed for us to try for a family.

N.E Lincolnshire

Thanks everyone x

Mr flirty had the snip years ago and for us it has been great .

As we have no issues with having to worry about any little slips and kids appearing again So we now are into a new lifestyle now our kids have left home mmm.

Had it done 14 years ago, worse thing was the stitches catching the inside if my kegs

Straightforward, no pain whatsoever took normal paracetamol as a precaution. Bit of bruising. Worst thing was surgeon asking me what I did for a living and having a general discussion about day to day life whilst he operated on me.... Oh and the two young female nurses watching the operation at a time when you're not at your 'proudest' if you know what I mean ! Having a tooth filling is worse in my opinion !

C had it done 18 months ago. Was the youngest they had go through with it. We didnt think they would let him have it done due to his age but we had 3 kids and no intentions of more. Just go to docs tell them he wants it doing. After, follow docs advice! rest up C decided to try and carry our daughter over a stairgate and ripped stitches took longer to get over it lol

He said it was over before he even knew he been cut open lol

O and while I'm at it I assume he would have it done same place C did! They were really nice and even fit him in when he turned up on the wrong day.

I was on board HMS invincible in the Suez Canal when I had mine done at 29.

Never once regretted it and it wasn't bad at all. Ached a bit after. Worst bit was the anesthetic injections.

"Hi all,

Thank you

Mrs B

With 1 in 3 marriages ending in divorce, I think he is too young to consider such a thing, when he gets to about 50, that would seem a better time, he should be settled by then.

True, I'd hate to mess up his next marriage! "

Haha like it

I went to docs in my thirties to talk about it and he told me I was too young. He was probably right. My brother in law had it successfully reversed in his early fourties. Had another two boys

"I went to docs in my thirties to talk about it and he told me I was too young. He was probably right. My brother in law had it successfully reversed in his early fourties. Had another two boys"

Did you have any children etc?

I had my Operation about 3 years ago but I felt the cut of the tubes had to ask for more pain killers

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

best thing weve had done ,

any stories ? ,,,,, well yes I was lay on the table when the fire alarm went off ,,,, dont worry sir its just a false alarm . 5 mins later theres a fire engine steaming up the drive and 5 mins after that theres a fire chief rumaging around the room to see if he could find the broken alarm ,,,, wonderfull , went home a bit later on , that night I was wondering if every thing still worked so knocked one out so to speak

"I went to docs in my thirties to talk about it and he told me I was too young. He was probably right. My brother in law had it successfully reversed in his early fourties. Had another two boys

Did you have any children etc?"

Two, almost grown up. Don't want any more so I could go back now I suppose

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I had it years ago best thing ever that was before we got together, makes sex between us so much more fun no pills just great fu

Hi op, my ex hubby had it done when we were together, we were sent to a Mari Stopes clinic through the local surgery, it took less than an hour and a half from walking in the door to walking out.

There is a little discomfort for a few days and he needs to put on budgie smugglers during this time, but as long as he rests fully and does not lift or try to 'use it' lol this passes quickly.

As soon as the allotted time period is up and he has had a clear sample you are good to go, my ex had no after pain or issues and it was the best thing we ever did.

As long as you know your ready for it and you both know you don't want more children then go for it I would say, it's very liberating.

Oh it had no influence on the marriage break up btw

Good luck

Nothing good to say about it from me

our id said he couldnt cock his leg over his bike, and the vibration when he could was a little annoying to begin with, but otherwise, it was fine

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 25/01/14 12:19:44]

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Straightforward, no pain whatsoever took normal paracetamol as a precaution. Bit of bruising. Worst thing was surgeon asking me what I did for a living and having a general discussion about day to day life whilst he operated on me.... Oh and the two young female nurses watching the operation at a time when you're not at your 'proudest' if you know what I mean ! Having a tooth filling is worse in my opinion ! "

Badboy had his done some years ago and he came out from having it done saying exactly the same thing about having 2 young nurses watching, and then waiting for the three samples to be clear, think the worse thing was the not knowing "if it was going to work again" thoughts, lol

"I had mine just 18months before the end of my previous marriage and now have to find the 5000 quid needed for us to try for a family. "

So I take it that it is free to be done but you have to pay to have it reversed?

"I had mine just 18months before the end of my previous marriage and now have to find the 5000 quid needed for us to try for a family.

So I take it that it is free to be done but you have to pay to have it reversed? "

yes you have to pay to get it reversed

and even the you could pay and it not work

"and even the you could pay and it not work "

How is it not an exact science? Interesting... I'm going to do some reading.

"and even the you could pay and it not work

How is it not an exact science? Interesting... I'm going to do some reading. "

iirc the SNI entails severing the pipes that connect the NUTS (i may be completey wrong) so eventually they wither.

they may not have anything to funnel cock snot through anymore.

may i just say, OP, isnt it a little insensitive to refer to getting the snip as 'starting the ball rolling'? lol

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Keith had it done 13 years ago only took 30 mins at a local clinic no issues as he says he's a martini man anytime anywhere any place lol

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Any man who has any respect whatsoever for his wife will get it done without hesitation, rather than have his missus take pills year in year out.....

Its a 5 minute procedure which is painless, efficient, and very satisfactory.

Oh, yes, the spunk afterward is no different in taste, texture, or volume, there is no discernable difference.

( you can still splatter the headboard on a friday night! )

Any man who has any respect whatsoever for his wife will get it done without hesitation, rather than have his missus take pills year in year out.....

WRONG on all counts..But then im only commenting on my own personal experience not attempting to speak for the whole human race

"iirc the SNI entails severing the pipes that connect the NUTS (i may be completey wrong) so eventually they wither.

they may not have anything to funnel cock snot through anymore."

Cock snot!!

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

"and even the you could pay and it not work

How is it not an exact science? Interesting... I'm going to do some reading. "

We aren't doing a reversal, to risky and expensive for it not to work, so instead I will have sperm removed and implanted via IVF. This way we can have a child, but without her having to go back on those nasty little pills for the rest of her fertile days.

This procedure is VERY painful but I'd rather that than S be subjected to birth control.

N.E Lincolnshire

Thanks guys, this is all great! I have assisted in these procedures whilst nursing so I'm fully aware of it all but Mr B is a anxious about it shall we say!?

"Thanks guys, this is all great! I have assisted in these procedures whilst nursing so I'm fully aware of it all but Mr B is a anxious about it shall we say!? "

Tell him not to be a chicken! Just don't show him pics of the bruising

N.E Lincolnshire

"Thanks guys, this is all great! I have assisted in these procedures whilst nursing so I'm fully aware of it all but Mr B is a anxious about it shall we say!?

Tell him not to be a chicken! Just don't show him pics of the bruising "

Have done and will do

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

my hubby had had the snip after having three kids with his first wife

when we met he said its ok ive had the snip my reply im 3 months pregnant but he stayed and the rest is history

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

As with everything, there are horror stories but they are thankfully in the minority.

Tell him not to worry as the 4 female nurses standing around and chatting to him while his 'jewels' are on full display won't mind - they are all on fab anyway

I George had it done 11yrs ago, simple op no pain during or after, drove home after op on thurs went back to work on mon simples . make sure you get the all clear before you fire it at unprotected pussy, offers a big plus if your swinging no one can claim you got them pregnant

I wouldn't hesitate to have it done if I was in your position

"Any man who has any respect whatsoever for his wife will get it done without hesitation, rather than have his missus take pills year in year out.....

Oh, yes, the spunk afterward is no different in taste, texture, or volume, there is no discernable difference.

( you can still splatter the headboard on a friday night! ) "

very wrong, just think about the site your on, people meeting people for random sex, sooner or later they will find a new random partner or husband, wife, so if you have had the snip, fulfilling a new partners dream of having kids is not possible.

"Any man who has any respect whatsoever for his wife will get it done without hesitation, rather than have his missus take pills year in year out.....

very wrong, just think about the site your on, people meeting people for random sex, sooner or later they will find a new random partner or husband, wife, so if you have had the snip, fulfilling a new partners dream of having kids is not possible."

even if myself and mildred split up , neither one of us would even consider having kids , hell no the gran kids wear us out in one day let alone a full time one

By *ewlywedloversCouple  over a year ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

I'm booked in to have it done on the 4th feb. I've had 3 kids with my ex ( the first being a stillborn) have a girl at 6 and a boy aged 3. Louise has a son who's 15. We both don't want anymore and can't wait to stop the withdrawal method lol

i offered to get it done but V said cuz im still young and have no kids, she would get done instead.

personally i would still rather have it done

"I'm booked in to have it done on the 4th feb. I've had 3 kids with my ex ( the first being a stillborn) have a girl at 6 and a boy aged 3. Louise has a son who's 15. We both don't want anymore and can't wait to stop the withdrawal method lol "

go for it you will not regret it, its great mildred don't take pills or anything , and we just bareback and go for it, cum where I want

Mr here

We have a dilemma...we have two kids, 5 and 9.

I myself want the snip as I don't want no more kids but the wife wants one more...such a pain lol

Blokes that dont get it done and save woman using pill etc for long time are in my view selfish.

My op went well and one of best things i did.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

I was in my late twentys no issues or regrets

( you can still splatter the headboard on a friday night! ) "

this is a swingers site, surely the woman would still take the pill even if het hubby does have the snip?

my ex had it done the first one failed so he went back and had it done again

this is a swingers site, surely the woman would still take the pill even if het hubby does have the snip?

we only soft swing so not a problem for us

my ex had it done the first one failed so he went back and had it done again"

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

".......... but he's a little nervous to get his balls rolling..............."

Tell him to get a bloody good surgeon so his balls don`t roll!

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Virtually painless......just do it...

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

easier op for the man to have done only problem I found in the past was they thought it safe to play bareback cos the risk of pregnancy was gone

My friends husband had it done years ago. they didn't want more kids, had 2 already. think he was ok but cant remember long time ago. no pregnancy scares but took precautions till checks were complete. My oh, went for gp appointment, then chickened out, so I stayed on contraception, am still on it, even though we don't have sex anymore. Reason is because I like not having periods

If he is happy & certain that he wants no kids then I say go for it, 38 is not too young to have it done.

I had my daughter when I was 21, had my son when I was 23 & was sterilised at 25. But then fate stepped in again and had to have a hysterectomy at 29. xx

This is a true story.

I was once in charge of my companies private health insurance, on one occasion I was trying to sort out a particularly complex claim, the insurance company were dragging there feet as usual and the consultant involved had not been paid and was getting very angry, it got to the point where he phoned me personally to give me a almighty bollocking (excuse the pun), the conversation didn’t go well and he ended up hanging up on me.

Moving on a few weeks and there I am lying on the table with my tackle exposed waiting for the consultant to arrive and carry out my vasectomy, I will give you one guess as to who walked into the theatre and introduced himself.

Now I know what fear is.

"If he is happy & certain that he wants no kids then I say go for it, 38 is not too young to have it done.

I had my daughter when I was 21, had my son when I was 23 & was sterilised at 25. But then fate stepped in again and had to have a hysterectomy at 29. xx"

problem is, its not up to you to decide its the right time, its up to a bloody consultant.

our kid has wanted one since he became sexually active because he never wanted kids.

he asked every year and every year they said he was too young and might change his mind.

he never changed his mind, however ended up having a couple of kids with his now ex, who can be a shit of a control freak with them, as some ex's can be.

he now has his vasectomy, but now has to have constant contact with this woman he dislikes for the sakes of his kids (and he loves them dearly, would have just been better had he been allowed to have the operation early.

im 38 this year and never want kids, still deemed too young for it, though

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"I went to docs in my thirties to talk about it and he told me I was too young. He was probably right. My brother in law had it successfully reversed in his early fourties. Had another two boys

Two, almost grown up. Don't want any more so I could go back now I suppose"

I could perform a home snip at a very reasonable rate

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Thanks everyone x"

I had the snip some years back no babys at this station .... go for it.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Each to their own, but taking a pill daily isn't exactly hard work.... Ruby x

I had the snip on the nhs was great chatted to the surgeon as he done it then went and bought a new car that afternoon. But then went to have it reversed at bupa 2500 pounds they knocked me out and Jesus I have never felt pain like it unbelievable. So what am saying is make sure your 100% sure before you go a head with it

shag someone behind your missus back.

she will castrate you personally, let alone give you the snip lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mr B had the snip a few years ago now after bottling it once. (wimp..lol)

It was no where near as bad as he imagined it would be.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Two, almost grown up. Don't want any more so I could go back now I suppose"

Mr B had his done in his early 30's when our children were still young. He did get turned down twice before however.

I have had the snip there's nothing too it I had a wank 3 hours after xxx

Had it done 12 years ago, no problems, had a crafty pull the same evening to make sure it still worked!!! Best thing I ever did!!

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

I was looking into it when I was married (I've never wanted kids and never will) so I did some research.

Reading all the horror stories and the fact that up to 10% of patients suffer severe chronic pain as a result of this operation was enough to put me off. I don't like those odds. If it wasn't for that I'd have it done in a heartbeat.

» Add a new message to this topic