FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies - Help me improve my profile

Ladies - Help me improve my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

- I always type a different message for whoever I'm messaging

- I am never rude or pushy

- I have face and cock pics

- I am verified and a site supporter

But despite all that, I am finding it very difficult to get responses on here, let alone manage to arrange any meets. I assume this means my profile fails to attract people.

What can I do to improve my profile and what is currently bad about it?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuinetownladMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

I'm guessing watersports might put one or two off, just saying

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Look at your profile from the point if view that it is representative of you. Your post in here sounds better to me than your profile text, it's clear, states exactly what it needs to and tells me a bit about you. Maybe put a little more information in.

A personal dislike of mine is a shot of a guys cock with their trousers at half mast but that's just me.

One thing you can do nothing about is your age, it does rule a lot if people out but not all.

Keep trying, be patient and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where to start,

You sound like brilliant boy friend material, maybe people are not looking for a boyfriend, rather, wild, uninhibited filthy sex, in which case pushy would be an advantage.

Maybe its age, with age comes experience. I know whenever I meet a young guy, they get clingy ( hard to believe I know ) they have such a great time they want to be exclusive.

The secret of success here like everything in life is not to expect anything, and you will then get everything and not be disappointed.

Your only verification is from a man, which may be a bit confusing to some.

I think you have a great profile, your pics are very gay, so possibly will have more interest from guys than gals, but enjoy and good luck

By *ingjayMan  over a year ago

exeter

Black ur self up, find a barbie sized sky remote and hold it next to your cock, abd then sit back and wait for 5 mins

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Too many cock pics and your legs look weird in one of them.

You are young amd cannot accommodate.

Your profile text is bland and boring doesn't make you stand out at all

Concentrate on what you can change.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Too many cock pics and your legs look weird in one of them.

"

Saved me a lot of typing

Mainly whats said above. Did you have to tick every single box in the interest list? Or do you really want to experience them all. For many this will sound as lack of personality and experience. Put more effort on your profile text and show what you like and what you dont.

Your cock pic is not necessary as you can state it in your profile that you are big, hung or what ever but if you must, one cock pic out of 10 is more than enough. 6 out of 7 is faaaar too much. Girls would see it as your cock is all what you are about and they can find much bigger and more attractive cocks in here. Try more normal pics. Chose other face pics where you look more manly. In that one although you look cute but too young for the taste of many.

When someone check your profile they get the feeling to be introduced to a cock ruther than a person.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Black ur self up, find a barbie sized sky remote and hold it next to your cock, abd then sit back and wait for 5 mins"

Don't know why you keep saying that. Plenty of woman on here don't want black or VWE guys.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Too many cock pics and your legs look weird in one of them.

"

Yep that pretty much covers it

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This thread is longer than your profile.

Overload of cock pics.

I have shoes older than you...are you contacting people looking for your age group.

If you can't sell you...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Black ur self up, find a barbie sized sky remote and hold it next to your cock, abd then sit back and wait for 5 mins"

Really?!! You have issues.

Too many cock shots. sorry

You really don't need 6 cock pics, we know what one looks like, I personally hate cock pics and cock avatars and agree with what everyone else has said.

If you love your cock so much then that is what people will think that's all you have to offer

...and while you are at his, can you check mine out too please?

Two birds with one stone... So they say

"...and while you are at his, can you check mine out too please?

Two birds with one stone... So they say "

Profile is too long, try shortening it, and maybe get rid of semi hard cock pic

Profile is too long, try shortening it, and maybe get rid of semi hard cock pic"

Thanks. I'll try doing that now.

Just saw someone say the OP's profile is shorter than his post here

perhaps u could get some more verifies from the recent party u attended....ones from the woman/women who attended- its a pretty clear verify,that doesnt suggest non-straight play...but some people are idiots

it is a bit overload on cock pics(I have a good few, but they are play cock pics mainly)

pics are decent quality(regardless of the cocktent)

u cannot accom, and u have been on the site a good while with one verify thats displayed...I could subject that to further reasoning why u havent been able to meet much (sorry that is how people will view)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok thank you. I'll remove some of the pics and try to type more on my profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ooo, that smacks of bitterness.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You've been a member for over a year, and just have 1 veri, which is recent : perhaps explain why you've not been active?

Otherwise, be more concrete in your needs. You mention age 18-30, but then state older may be ok too. If it's 18-45, state it instead: you won't be tied down to having to meet anyone, but it could increase the volume of people who would fall into your profile range. Most people will be older, so if you venture upwards, the no of people who you could meet will increase.

If you're not someone's type, then you can't do anything about it. Alot of women state that they don't play with someone like their children, so you may lose out this way - it's just a fact of this site/life.

Increase the detail of your sexual expertise and interest. As long as it's not corny, like 'I can go down on a woman for hours... I'm the best...' etc, then it helps find others who match.

Add specifics on the distance you will travel to a meet. Add the reason you're not accommodating, such as family etc. If you'd share hotel costs, add that too.

If you go to clubs, mention it, stating which ones, as you may find others who also do, and could meet you there.

By *enuinetownladMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Where to start,

You sound like brilliant boy friend material, maybe people are not looking for a boyfriend, rather, wild, uninhibited filthy sex, in which case pushy would be an advantage.

Maybe its age, with age comes experience. I know whenever I meet a young guy, they get clingy ( hard to believe I know ) they have such a great time they want to be exclusive.

The secret of success here like everything in life is not to expect anything, and you will then get everything and not be disappointed.

Your only verification is from a man, which may be a bit confusing to some.

I think you have a great profile, your pics are very gay, so possibly will have more interest from guys than gals, but enjoy and good luck

"

Sorry but it needs saying, what would you know about success in this site??? you've been on here for seven months and you have no verifications pal, just saying

"Ok thank you. I'll remove some of the pics and try to type more on my profile."

One or no cock pics should suffice, having a cock pic means there is nothing left to the imagination when it comes to a meet, but saying that, not many would meet you because of you're age, they will have kids your age so it will hold you back

"Black ur self up, find a barbie sized sky remote and hold it next to your cock, abd then sit back and wait for 5 mins

Don't know why you keep saying that. Plenty of woman on here don't want black or VWE guys.

"

Yeah it does sound like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder/inferiority complex about that.

Just saw someone say the OP's profile is shorter than his post here "

I don't think your profile is too long but it is a little confusing. Like your pics and you have a gorgeous arse!!

"- I always type a different message for whoever I'm messaging

But despite all that, I am finding it very difficult to get responses on here, let alone manage to arrange any meets. I assume this means my profile fails to attract people.

Thanks in advance "

I assume you have made changes to your profile since your original post as there are fewer cock pics but still at least one too many to my mind!

I think the thing that holds you back most is probably your age, the majority of fabbers are older and many have children your age, you don't have to read many profiles before you start to realise how many don't meet people younger or similar ages to their kids. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about your age - except be patient!

You also say that you are relatively inexperienced, are you referring to swinging in particular or more generally. Most of us are looking for good sex so its unlikely we are going to choose someone who readily admits he has little experience. Focus on being more positive in representing yourself if you can, confidence counts for a lot when it comes to being sexy!

Good luck

"- I always type a different message for whoever I'm messaging

Thanks in advance "

Didn't notice earlier but you don't do safe sex?

And if someone says yes to meeting you, that doesn't mean you'll get a shag, never expect anything

Profile is too long, try shortening it, and maybe get rid of semi hard cock pic"

I thought you loves my long profile :p

I thought you loves my long profile :p"

I do

Just saw someone say the OP's profile is shorter than his post here

I don't think your profile is too long but it is a little confusing. Like your pics and you have a gorgeous arse!! "

Thanks for complementing my arse!

Would you be kind enough to tell me what bit isn't clear please? thanks in advance

» Add a new message to this topic