FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help and advice needed urgent please!!!!

Help and advice needed urgent please!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mrs Tusty69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

derby

Good evening sexy fabbers

Im having my breasts done very soon. And would love and appreciate your help. from ladies whom have had the surgery.

I lv my nipples bcus they are so sensitive especially when Mr tusty licks and sucks them. It sends erotic signals around my pussy area. And this is something I don't want to loose. I've done lots of intense homework on this. But are there ladies whom have lost sensitiveness in there nipple. Or even altogether. Thank u for taking the time out to read this message.

Louise xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going by ur pics hunni ur boobs look perfect as they are x

derby

"Going by ur pics hunni ur boobs look perfect as they are x"

awww hun thank u. But I've lost 4 stone

had 2 children. And I just want my self confidence back darling xxx

Are you having implants or uplift sweetie. I had an uplift in october and hasn,t affected my nipple sensitivity it has made them more sensitive can message me if you have more questions

derby

"Are you having implants or uplift sweetie. I had an uplift in october and hasn,t affected my nipple sensitivity it has made them more sensitive can message me if you have more questions"

awwww thank u darling having an uplift. Behind the muscle babe.

Thank u so much xxx

I know you have your reasons and have put a lot of thought into it, but personally I think you have a fantastic pair of breasts. They look perfect as they are. Good luck anyway.

total loss here for any reason to change those breasts FFS

Well I have had a look at your profile and in my humble opinion, your boobs are absolutely gorgeously perfect. Your guy is a lucky man indeed. I wish you well but in my wisdom, I would say you are perfect just as you are. Hell finer than frog hair. xxx Good Luck though

and I can help with the uplift...just a cheap paira hands holding them up everywhere u go..its payment enough for a fulltime job...mind my pokey bit tho

"Good evening sexy fabbers

Im having my breasts done very soon. And would love and appreciate your help. from ladies whom have had the surgery.

I lv my nipples bcus they are so sensitive especially when Mr tusty licks and sucks them. It sends erotic signals around my pussy area. And this is something I don't want to loose. I've done lots of intense homework on this. But are there ladies whom have lost sensitiveness in there nipple. Or even altogether. Thank u for taking the time out to read this message.

Louise xxxx "

Talk to the surgeon about your concerns. S/he will hopefully be able to help put your mind at rest. However.. any surgery can end up with nerve damage and they can't guarantee that you won't lose feeling.

Good luck, hope it makes you feel better about yourself. x

The hubby and I both agree you have beautiful breast and don't need any work at all.

I don't see that you need it but if it's going to be good for you then good luck, I hope it goes well.

I know it's been said before but don't change anything.... They look perfect!! X

"I know it's been said before but don't change anything.... They look perfect!! X "

By *ikkixxWoman  over a year ago

northampton

I had augmentation about nine years ago, no loss of sensation to the nipple area, if anything sometimes (not sure if it's hormonal) but one of my nipples can become over sensitive. Very happy with the result, I was going to say to all the other posters saying that your breasts didn't need anything doing to them, that it is very much down to the OP' s perception of her breasts, and no amount of reassurance will help, if it helps with confidence then go for it, they are your breasts, although I must say having looked at your pics I would agree with the other posters, but it's your body and I'm sure you will be happy with the results! Please message me if you want to ask anything x

» Add a new message to this topic