FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no wants to know me

no wants to know me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hybuthornydan OP   Man  over a year ago

grays

hi all I know how this is going to sound and im not looking for any simpthy but I would like to know why no ladies want to get to know me I know that im not the best looking guy out there but surly there must be some ladies out there that would like to get to know me I so if you would take a look at my profile and tell me what you think.

so thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrsAdriaCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

Your profile says single male yet your text says your a couple. .. could have alot to do with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

same here have found a couple of friends but find my age is the big reason no one chats

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

your profile is confusing

are you a couple or a single?

grays

yes I know what my profile says that is because I do have a partner and we did start looking to have fun with couples but now my partner does not want to play so it is now just me ( dan ) looking

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your profile is probably not helping as your text is from when you were a couple. (except the small part at the bottom which says you are now playing as a single)

Would recommend totally updating your profile...

"Your profile is probably not helping as your text is from when you were a couple. (except the small part at the bottom which says you are now playing as a single)

Would recommend totally updating your profile..."

Also change your pics as they are if both if you, if you are playing as a single, have a singles profile.

The profile you have certainly won't be helping you in here.

grays

Hi all thanks for the help I have changed my profile and I hope that helps me

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I personally think you should have started a whole new profile, your verifications are all you as a couple, and that is misleading. I'm surprised admin changed it to be honest.

However, your profile is crap, nothing about what you want, what you can bring to the party, what you are looking for. Also, you can accommodate, is this when your partner is out, or will she be present?

Your photos could also do with being improved.

For ladies to get to know you, you have to give us something to work with.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

My advice would be to delete it and sign up again. Every element of it is fucked up and it's undefuckable

try a dating site not a sex site

By *ondonpride69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I think your pictures could do with improving. The 3 cock shots in all honesty would be better replaced by photos of you maybe nicely dressed, looking smart. Your pictures are like a display window. Hope that helps.

Moobs perhaps??

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

You are also setting quite a narrow selection regarding who you want to meet.

Im not saying that is wrong because its who you want to meet but i would venture that women 18-45 possibly make up only 5% of people on this site.

Then figure in the fact that a woman 18-45 probably has many offers then that may go to explain your issue.

Plus your main profile pic is perhaps not massively photogenic and your other three pics are cock shots which may not be inspiring to many people. your profile is after all an advert for yourself.

Good luck with finding someone anyway.

Personally I would change the pics, 1 cock pic is enough, how about asking your partner to take some good pictures of you, maybe in smart clothes or from behind ~ something a little different.

Also how about a little bit more wording, what you like what you can offer etc & expanding your age range would make sense ~ there are a lot of sexy older ladies out in fab land.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The blurb - 1/2 of it consists of why you are on a single profile. Fair enough, but say more about what YOU have to offer, what you want and what you have to offer.

The pics - 3 cock pics and 1 torso pic. 3 cock pics are 2 too many possibly 3. Your torso pic isn't taken from a flattering angle and is hurting you. Stand up straight and you'll look better. Have a variety of pics, some suited, some more risqué. Sell yourself.

Other - go to socials, clubs and jump into the forum. This way you will make friends and this can help get meets.

"My advice would be to delete it and sign up again. Every element of it is fucked up and it's undefuckable "

Undefuckable

» Add a new message to this topic