FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Transvestite club advice needed

Transvestite club advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been xdressing since I was 16 and have now decided that I should take things a step further.

I have met guys and other xdressers in the past but would now want to go a xdressing night in club where I could meet other xdressers or admirers.

I don't know where to start though!!!

I wouldn't like to go alone either so could maybe need some company if I find the right place, or if even a place exists!!

Any help or advice or pointing in the right direction will be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think the gatehouse would be a good idea. look it up under the club section

Or have a look at town in wirral

I think you would have more info and more chance of meeting similar people on a TV site. There are a few on here, but distance may be a problem, Think about a weekend in Manchester with a fellow tranny,

"I think you would have more info and more chance of meeting similar people on a TV site. There are a few on here, but distance may be a problem, Think about a weekend in Manchester with a fellow tranny,"

??This

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Try TV Chix web site ?

By *oveleylegsMan  over a year ago

manchester

Chix is a great resource. Look sign up and look under the events menu item, as mentioned gatehouse in bolton looks good (not been yet) isis in leeds is first rate, always had a good time on thursday afternoons (year or two since i was last there). However any club will treat you well

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

The Gatehouse as already mentioned. A welcoming friendly club.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Chix is a great site, certainly recommend it.

Then Gatehouse is a fab club with TVs and their admirers.

Townhouse is recommended too, as is the Attic, but yet to get to the Attic x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Gatehouse is very TV friendly and an overall nice club, also the Manchester socials held in the village are usually well attended by Tgirls

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Considering where you live and what date it is, please consider LFF. This is Leeds First Friday. It is held in Leeds on the First Friday of the month (details on chix).

It starts in the bar of the Cosmopolitan Hotel from around 20.30 and then hits all the pubs and clubs in the gay quarter. It is a massive night out with 200 or so girlys out, plus admirers, couples and the odd person who wanders into one of the pubs off the street and wonders what the hell is going on.

Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I went the first few times on my tod, but luckily a lot of people seemed to recognise me.

If you do fancy going, I'll be there, so feel free to come over and tag along with Gemma and I and I'll introduce you to peeps.

"Considering where you live and what date it is, please consider LFF. This is Leeds First Friday. It is held in Leeds on the First Friday of the month (details on chix).

It starts in the bar of the Cosmopolitan Hotel from around 20.30 and then hits all the pubs and clubs in the gay quarter. It is a massive night out with 200 or so girlys out, plus admirers, couples and the odd person who wanders into one of the pubs off the street and wonders what the hell is going on.

Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I went the first few times on my tod, but luckily a lot of people seemed to recognise me.

If you do fancy going, I'll be there, so feel free to come over and tag along with Gemma and I and I'll introduce you to peeps. "

I shall be there in May too assuming they let me out of the country.

Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated!

I will look into all the suggestions and see what's best for me depending on a few factors such as location, date,etc...

I have been on the above mentioned website and will rejoin as it's possibly a place to get advice and meet.

Keep the ideas coming though!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

I shall be there in May too assuming they let me out of the country. "

DAMN!!!!

I'm at work. I don't finish till 08.00 Saturday morning

I want to meet you. I have this vision of you in the Cosmo, in full flow of eloquence

The Leeds LFF looks quite good. I might try and get myself there in march. Probably on my own but it's a start!!

"

I shall be there in May too assuming they let me out of the country.

DAMN!!!!

I'm at work. I don't finish till 08.00 Saturday morning

I want to meet you. I have this vision of you in the Cosmo, in full flow of eloquence "

I'll have time to hide as I'll see your boobs long before you arrive!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Considering where you live and what date it is, please consider LFF. This is Leeds First Friday. It is held in Leeds on the First Friday of the month (details on chix).

If you do fancy going, I'll be there, so feel free to come over and tag along with Gemma and I and I'll introduce you to peeps.

I shall be there in May too assuming they let me out of the country. "

I may have to visit LFF myself...or I may just have to reinforce Hadrian's Wall and set up a few cameras just to see you trying to get over it in your heels

Tch!

I have pink trainers for clambering over objects. Heels are for clambering ocer people!

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Townhouse we have a TGirl night on the 4th Thursday but you are more than welcome on any night to come in

there are lots of good clubs for t.girls the gate house and sauna sauna and connections are the ones I know best

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

LFF

Usually 150+ tgirls and friends wandering around the various bars from 9pm till the dawn (if you're me!).

Very friendly, just introduce yourself to anyone and they'll introduce you to many others.

The muggles are friendly in Leeds too.

The Gatehouse is a brilliant club for Tgirls, their open on a wed afternoon from 12-6 for Tgirls and admirers but on saying that your welcome there any day/night the club is open

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

The Gatehouse in Bolton is an excellent place to start. Other northern clubs as others have said include the Town House on the Wirral and Sauna Sauna near Northwich.

Another good place to try if you are in Blackpool one day is Liquid in General Street Blackpool - I go there - tgirl days are Fridays and Tuesdays, 11am to 7pm.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

"there are lots of good clubs for t.girls the gate house and sauna sauna and connections are the ones I know best "

Sauna sauna - has an awesome Wednesday TV afternoon x

Google northwich sauna x

It's not like you even have to get wet x

By *dward and WallisCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

If you can afford it try Playa des Ingles gran canaria in Feb They hold the finals of The "MissWorld" during this month and most bars in the Cita feature drag acts some outstandingly good

» Add a new message to this topic