FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Social meet

Social meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm a newbie to this site thinking about going a social event just don't want any pressure yet. What can I expect from the event?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I'm a newbie to this site thinking about going a social event just don't want any pressure yet. What can I expect from the event?"

at a social there should never be any pressure ,, in any event meet wise there should never be any pressure to play ,, its your choice to play and only when you want to ,,if its a club social try and find another lady to go with,,as they can be daunting on your own

Is it a proper social held in a function room of a pub or similar?

Or a club night masquerading as a social?

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

on your first social event you may be nervous like many people but usually the other people there are friendly and they are good places to meet genuine people in and make new friends and contacts . try and be as normal as you can be and treat it like a night out and as long as you are respectful towards the others there , whether it is in a club or function room of a pub and you will be fine

By the looks of you, expect plenty of attention. Take your hubby along, get chatting and get to know some people and dont feel pressured into anything.

"Hi all I'm a newbie to this site thinking about going a social event just don't want any pressure yet. What can I expect from the event?"

There's a pub social in Wakefield being advertised on the meets and socials page which seems to get good reviews...it would seem like a good place to start...

We went to a social at a club for our first club visit but it was just a normal night really...all the regulars disappeared off to play rooms very early on...wasn't what we'd expected at all and very nearly put us off clubs altogether...For a first time we'd very much recommend a pub social...We've made some great connections at some of them and they've led to real fun times...

We have a social arranged for April ... a very special event where everyone is made to feel safe, comfortable and in the knowledge that everyone there is off the site.

We take great pride in making them very special nights .......come along and see for yourself

» Add a new message to this topic