FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > do men need to wank

do men need to wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i found out at the weekend that partner wanks as often as 3 0r 4 times aweek ,, now i dont have a problem with this , the problem i have is that i cant get him to have sex that often im lucky if i get it at all in a week, so if he needs a release why not with me but wanking in secret???

so gents is it something you need to do??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i found out at the weekend that partner wanks as often as 3 0r 4 times aweek ,, now i dont have a problem with this , the problem i have is that i cant get him to have sex that often im lucky if i get it at all in a week, so if he needs a release why not with me but wanking in secret???

so gents is it something you need to do??"

Yep. It's been medically proven that if you don't wank your balls get bigger and bigger and eventually explode, drenching everybody within a fifteen feet radius in jizz. Saw it once in The £1 shop. Ruined all the stock. They had to sell everything for 99p

Seriously tho, there is no medical reason for men needing to wank. The testes will only produce as much sperm as they need to

There was a half price sale at a pound shop near here recently. I guess it must have been the same thing. Don't risk forgetting to wank fellas!

"i found out at the weekend that partner wanks as often as 3 0r 4 times aweek ,, now i dont have a problem with this , the problem i have is that i cant get him to have sex that often im lucky if i get it at all in a week, so if he needs a release why not with me but wanking in secret???

Wanking is a useful alternative when there's no real sex available, but could never substitute for it for me. I'd much rather have sex with a woman than a wank on my own

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sit down and discuss it with him and think together how you can spice up your sex life....

or let him tug in peace.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Suggest to him you'd like to watch him wank?

Take him by the throat, pull out his cock and have all the kinky sex you want, don't wait for him to make the first moves.

Love watching guy wank sooo horny

I love wanking infront of women and yes if im not having sex then yes i do have to.

if i have sex then im ok for up to 3 days

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Did you catch him knocking out the knuckle kids?

It can become easier to wank than make the effort to have sex to some, it does not have to be a reflection on you, he may still fancy you something rotten but for many reasons people can start to find the act of sex an effort, they still feel horny and need to satisfy that urge but to actually make the effort to shower and prepare and initiate sex just feels like a huge effort and it's so much easier to have a wank.

it's not just guys women too can get this way, I was this way last year, my mojo had up and left me for many reasons I just didn't feel like sex, I still fancied my husband so very much, I find him incredibly sexy that didn't change at all but sex just wasn't in my remit

Thankfully my mojo has returned and with a vengeance, the more I have the more I want and what helped it return was an understanding and patient husband who never pressured me but let me know he still desired me until slowly it returned

Talk to your fella, explain there is no pressure but your ready willing and able whenever he is and you never know once the pressure to perform is lifted he may start to want to makethe eeffort again and start turning back to you more often than pam

If you have the snip you have to have ejaculate 30 times(if i remember correctly) in 3 months to clear out the sperm. Wifey helped me with some, but i could get away with saying i am off for a wank love, doctors orders for 3 months. ??????

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"It can become easier to wank than make the effort to have sex to some, it does not have to be a reflection on you, he may still fancy you something rotten but for many reasons people can start to find the act of sex an effort, they still feel horny and need to satisfy that urge but to actually make the effort to shower and prepare and initiate sex just feels like a huge effort and it's so much easier to have a wank.

it's not just guys women too can get this way, I was this way last year, my mojo had up and left me for many reasons I just didn't feel like sex, I still fancied my husband so very much, I find him incredibly sexy that didn't change at all but sex just wasn't in my remit

Thankfully my mojo has returned and with a vengeance, the more I have the more I want and what helped it return was an understanding and patient husband who never pressured me but let me know he still desired me until slowly it returned

Talk to your fella, explain there is no pressure but your ready willing and able whenever he is and you never know once the pressure to perform is lifted he may start to want to makethe eeffort again and start turning back to you more often than pam "

What a great post....

By *andyandyukMan  over a year ago

Gainford

All men wank like gibbons, regardless of if they are having sex or not, we can't help ourselves, Maybe wank him off, I'm sure he will love it and could start to get you both back into the swing of things

Gainford

[Removed by poster at 04/02/14 14:59:37]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think they just like it... It's a way of meeting a need

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Well, now Maria,

Why not leave him to his wanking,

Jump in your car and see me instead!

I would be delighted to make mad passionate love to you,

A lovely sensual sexy funtime,

Just message me anytime!!!!

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Thank the lord for madam palm and her five lovely daughters!!

Although to the OP.. I have no clue why a guy would sit and toss one off alone when he could be biffing the Mrs!!

Life is a twisted mofo... dont you think

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Would love to wank in front of you and blow me tanks all over your rib muffins!

Nope - don't understand it either.

I'd much rather have sex than wank, but whilst sex isn't on the menu then boosting my shares in Kleenex is a perfectly good option.

"There was a half price sale at a pound shop near here recently. I guess it must have been the same thing. Don't risk forgetting to wank fellas!"

I think the last recorded gonad explosion was in Newcastle. The local police had to close off the road cos cars were skidding on a sea of jizz. Took the fire brigade several hours to find all the bits of bollock.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"There was a half price sale at a pound shop near here recently. I guess it must have been the same thing. Don't risk forgetting to wank fellas!

I think the last recorded gonad explosion was in Newcastle. The local police had to close off the road cos cars were skidding on a sea of jizz. Took the fire brigade several hours to find all the bits of bollock."

Bollock - Did only one explode?

Gainford

@teddy1003,

as i said before perhaps get involved in his wanking.May I suggest

Sit him down in his favourite wanking chair, then proceed to give him a wank-BJ combo, and before your halfway though he will be dying to shag ya, just a thought

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

...does the pope wear a fuuny hat !!!

"There was a half price sale at a pound shop near here recently. I guess it must have been the same thing. Don't risk forgetting to wank fellas!

I think the last recorded gonad explosion was in Newcastle. The local police had to close off the road cos cars were skidding on a sea of jizz. Took the fire brigade several hours to find all the bits of bollock.

Bollock - Did only one explode?"

Yeah he had a strange genetic disorder. Instead of having two smaller bollocks, he had one massive one. It looked like a low slung beer gut. Jimmy one ball, they used to call him. Jimmy no balls is his name now

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"If you have the snip you have to have ejaculate 30 times(if i remember correctly) in 3 months to clear out the sperm. Wifey helped me with some, but i could get away with saying i am off for a wank love, doctors orders for 3 months. ??????"

Haha I'd forgotten about that - can I still use it as an excuse 8 yrs later?

I'd prefer sex, a BJ, or someone with boobs to do it for me but if those aren't available...

From a guys perspective, I was in a relationship a while back and initially the sex was fabulous, then after a while it became mundane, boring. I tried to spice things up, but she wasn't ever really interested this led to me pleasuring myself on numerous occasions.

I finally decided enough was enough and tried to sit her down and talk to her about it, but again didn't get very far so that really was the deciding factor for me that I just couldn't stay in the relationship any longer. I have found that since then I took a good long hard look at myself and thought could the cause of it was something that I was or wasn't doing that led to the lack of sexual desire on her part. Eventually after a few years I finally spoke to her again and we sat and talked about the past and the topic of how we felt etc came up and it came out that she had just lost all her drive for a sexual relationship and it really didn't do it for her that the thought of sex in general just wasn't for her.

I walked away from the cafe, relieved and satisfied that it wasn't anything that I had done etc.

The point I am trying to make is simply this. Talk to him - Tell him how you feel, but overall be honest with him. Tell him he has to be honest with you. I am sure that his attention is being diverted from you for a reason. You will only know once you have a heart to heart, but reinforce to him that you will not get upset or hurt and that you want to do everything you can to please him and make your relationship as wonderful as it was when you first met.

We blokes are funny feckers, we hate the thought of being criticised in general, but in the bedroom that is the end of the world as far as we are concerned. It might be something as simple as a past experience that he has in the back of his mind that is preventing him from making love to you. Unless you are prepared to sit and talk you are never going to know and always wonder Why. I really hope that you manage to get to the bottom of it and that you continue to have a wonderfully sexually charged wholesome loving relationship. Good Luck to you both.

"From a guys perspective, I was in a relationship a while back and initially the sex was fabulous, then after a while it became mundane, boring. I tried to spice things up, but she wasn't ever really interested this led to me pleasuring myself on numerous occasions.

I finally decided enough was enough and tried to sit her down and talk to her about it, but again didn't get very far so that really was the deciding factor for me that I just couldn't stay in the relationship any longer. I have found that since then I took a good long hard look at myself and thought could the cause of it was something that I was or wasn't doing that led to the lack of sexual desire on her part. Eventually after a few years I finally spoke to her again and we sat and talked about the past and the topic of how we felt etc came up and it came out that she had just lost all her drive for a sexual relationship and it really didn't do it for her that the thought of sex in general just wasn't for her.

I walked away from the cafe, relieved and satisfied that it wasn't anything that I had done etc.

The point I am trying to make is simply this. Talk to him - Tell him how you feel, but overall be honest with him. Tell him he has to be honest with you. I am sure that his attention is being diverted from you for a reason. You will only know once you have a heart to heart, but reinforce to him that you will not get upset or hurt and that you want to do everything you can to please him and make your relationship as wonderful as it was when you first met.

We blokes are funny feckers, we hate the thought of being criticised in general, but in the bedroom that is the end of the world as far as we are concerned. It might be something as simple as a past experience that he has in the back of his mind that is preventing him from making love to you. Unless you are prepared to sit and talk you are never going to know and always wonder Why. I really hope that you manage to get to the bottom of it and that you continue to have a wonderfully sexually charged wholesome loving relationship. Good Luck to you both. "

thanks xx

"Suggest to him you'd like to watch him wank?"

ive offered to watch and help

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

3 or 4 timnes a week !!!! i thought you ment day

By *dub67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Wanking is no substitute for good sex. I would have sex every time no matter how tried

Yes..... Bible says so!

"It can become easier to wank than make the effort to have sex to some, it does not have to be a reflection on you, he may still fancy you something rotten but for many reasons people can start to find the act of sex an effort, they still feel horny and need to satisfy that urge but to actually make the effort to shower and prepare and initiate sex just feels like a huge effort and it's so much easier to have a wank.

Talk to your fella, explain there is no pressure but your ready willing and able whenever he is and you never know once the pressure to perform is lifted he may start to want to makethe eeffort again and start turning back to you more often than pam

What a great post....

My thoughts too! Thoughtful, compassionate and candid. There really are some very decent people on here.

"

"From a guys perspective, I was in a relationship a while back and initially the sex was fabulous, then after a while it became mundane, boring. I tried to spice things up, but she wasn't ever really interested this led to me pleasuring myself on numerous occasions.

We blokes are funny feckers, we hate the thought of being criticised in general, but in the bedroom that is the end of the world as far as we are concerned. It might be something as simple as a past experience that he has in the back of his mind that is preventing him from making love to you. Unless you are prepared to sit and talk you are never going to know and always wonder Why. I really hope that you manage to get to the bottom of it and that you continue to have a wonderfully sexually charged wholesome loving relationship. Good Luck to you both.

....And another!"

By *az_1976Man  over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

I had a wank in a newsagent once. It was all over the papers lol

Yep. It's been medically proven that if you don't wank your balls get bigger and bigger and eventually explode, drenching everybody within a fifteen feet radius in jizz. Saw it once in The £1 shop. Ruined all the stock. They had to sell everything for 99p

Seriously tho, there is no medical reason for men needing to wank. The testes will only produce as much sperm as they need to "

several studies conducted in the last few years have indeed suggested that masturbation protects against prostate cancer. Actually, it was ejaculation, achieved by either sex or masturbation, that showed benefit.

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Yep. It's been medically proven that if you don't wank your balls get bigger and bigger and eventually explode, drenching everybody within a fifteen feet radius in jizz. Saw it once in The £1 shop. Ruined all the stock. They had to sell everything for 99p proper pissed meself laffing haha

Seriously tho, there is no medical reason for men needing to wank. The testes will only produce as much sperm as they need to "

YES YES AND YES

WANKER

"I'd prefer sex, a BJ, or someone with boobs to do it for me but if those aren't available... "

Will you settle for moobs?

I'll keep this strIght to the point, YES

I think the last recorded gonad explosion was in Newcastle. The local police had to close off the road cos cars were skidding on a sea of jizz. Took the fire brigade several hours to find all the bits of bollock."

Haha I think I might of just pissed myself a little. Mlol

By *ark n gemCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think they just like it... It's a way of meeting a need "

Well said

Each guy is different. I only wank for the releif and it will never be a substitute for a horny sex or making love. Wanking could easily become an addiction and in the OP's case I've heard it's not uncommon amongst couples. It can either be an addiction that you need to help him get out of it. He also might have other fantasies that turn him on while thinking about. Fantasies that he only knows about and its your job to find the way to his heart to get him open up to you. If you help him fulfill one his fantasies that could be a good start. When you can't realise your sexual fantasies you kinda substitute with a virtual sex life and its not always as easy to shift to the real one.

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

3/4 times in a week is nothing I do it 3/4 times a day.

im a pretty inconsistent wanker

some would say its the other way around tho

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Depends why he's wanking. Some people wank out of boredom, as well as being horny. It can be a stress reliever etc. If he's at work, and paid to wank, then most partners aren't going to be available, and a solo wank may be better than being shafted by the boss for a while.

Wanking aside. The most important thing is for the two of you to be content and getting the sexual pleasure that you both need. Whether that's alone, or with swinging, is something that's going to be personal to you two, and we'll all have our different needs. I'd emphasise not to take on board any responsibility for not being the source of his sexual pleasure. Guys start wanking when they're young and don't have partners around - if nothing else, it may just be an old habit.

By *rumCoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Seriously tho, there is no medical reason for men needing to wank. The testes will only produce as much sperm as they need to

several studies conducted in the last few years have indeed suggested that masturbation protects against prostate cancer. Actually, it was ejaculation, achieved by either sex or masturbation, that showed benefit. "

We await a study proving the opposite

Sometimes its just nice to have an orgasm without having to worry about someone elses too

Sex is great but you cant beat the real thing.......

"Sometimes its just nice to have an orgasm without having to worry about someone elses too "
So true that thou i have had plenty of practice

over the years to realise this being single but so wonderful to share if you can and be happy

or content in doing so with another person not just from the sex point of

_iew either along with a bit of breathing

space inbetween just a part of the world

of sex, fun, and relationships and heated discussion.

I get pretty regular sex, but after a couple of days without I will feel a genuine mental build up of frustration that will only go once I have a wank. That frustration can be pretty distracting so yeah I'd say it's as much a need as an enjoyment.

I'm telling ya, you need to spank the monkey on a regular basis or you will have big problems.

No one wants exploding gonads. It's not clever, it's not pretty.

[Removed by poster at 08/02/14 12:56:49]

[Removed by poster at 08/02/14 12:56:54]

"@teddy1003,

as i said before perhaps get involved in his wanking.May I suggest

Sit him down in his favourite wanking chair, then proceed to give him a wank-BJ combo, and before your halfway though he will be dying to shag ya, just a thought "

thusly putting unnecessary pressure on him to have sex when he possibly doesnt want to.

no, men dont HAVE to wank.

most do because there is nothing else on offer at that time.

i can go between times of seeing V without touching my dick, other than having a piss.

a little jizz is expelled when you piss too, so there is room inside to keep things fresh, as it were, too, so there is no actual medical need to expel excess jizzmuss

"All men wank like gibbons, regardless of if they are having sex or not, we can't help ourselves, Maybe wank him off, I'm sure he will love it and could start to get you both back into the swing of things"

Don't think so I certainly don't why would I when I can have fab sex with my partner I would be cheating her surely so not all men do some have great sex they don't need to

laughed my head off at this

"3 or 4 timnes a week !!!! i thought you ment day"

Glad someone thought the same as me....

I still wank when ive had sex like 3 or 4 times that same day!!

By *ong_legs2Couple  over a year ago

Southend

I gottawank 2-3times a day regardless if I've had sex or not

» Add a new message to this topic