FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w33tCh33ks91 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

So I have a few photos on my profile now. Please could people be honest and tell me which ones are good/bad as I want to make my profile as appealing as I can!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the black and white ones are great

the further you down them, the more they lose impact

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have a few photos on my profile now. Please could people be honest and tell me which ones are good/bad as I want to make my profile as appealing as I can! "
for me personally the first couple don't do it for me but, that's just my opinion...

Manchester

"the black and white ones are great

the further you down them, the more they lose impact "

Yes that's what I thought but when I first joined and uploaded the first photos I recieved a lot of fabs/winks/messages, so now I'm unsure whether to keep them or get rid.

Manchester

"So I have a few photos on my profile now. Please could people be honest and tell me which ones are good/bad as I want to make my profile as appealing as I can! for me personally the first couple don't do it for me but, that's just my opinion... "

Yes I know what you mean, I have them up to show other members what some of my kink-interests are.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like. The photos of you dressed up are really good. You have a cracking figure and I do like.

The full on action pics are a bit in your face, but that's not totally bad. They graphically show how you roll and no one can complain that they've been lead on or didn't know what you were into. I'd maybe make them private, but having said that, they will attract a lot of the browsing trade, so to speak.

And congrats for being you and for being different.

"So I have a few photos on my profile now. Please could people be honest and tell me which ones are good/bad as I want to make my profile as appealing as I can! for me personally the first couple don't do it for me but, that's just my opinion...

Yes I know what you mean, I have them up to show other members what some of my kink-interests are. "

that's fair enough but maybe wrote them on you're profile? Upto you, all the best

We never find close ups of bum holes attractive but again that's just us, you'll never please everyone, some will love that.

i like your pics they make me horny, dont like the bum hole pics though.

"We never find close ups of bum holes attractive but again that's just us, you'll never please everyone, some will love that."
same here.... I like the bum hole to be shown in other positions

Well they are definitely different! And you have a great body tho like the above poster I personally would lose the "arsehole" shots but then I'm not really a part of your target audience so my opinion doesn't really count for much on that score!

Dodgy taste in underpants in the blue t-shirt photo, I would have left them in monochrome and emphasised the t-shirt!

As has been said your photos leave nobody in any doubt about who you are and what you like and that's to be applauded.

I like the artistic pics. Not keen on the graphic ones. I think that's because the artistic ones are so much better that the cruder ones then seem to spoil it.

Pretty hot overall though.

» Add a new message to this topic