FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Despondent

Despondent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am a swinging virgin. I have just arrived on your site and probably broken every rule there is. I was winking like a bellisha beacon and collecting photos from every one. I realize now that I have come in with the completely wrong attitude. I was expecting to be nose deep in juciy fanny every day

Perhaps the forum organisers can arrange L plated following the first week

I am now worried that I have scared all the ladies in my area of with my ineptitude. Could someone please check my profile and let me know what I can do to improve my chances of at least getting a reply

I originally said i wanted a FUCK buddy (fb?) But now realise that friends with benefit s (fwb?) Is a much better term. Like i said at the beginning of this rambling i am a complete virgin

Google has been in melt down whilst I tried to work out some of what has been said. Thanks for taking the time to get this far hope to hear from you soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why do you need l plates? your 46 years old ffs, act it lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Getting some photos up might help for a start.

You have no photos other than a slightly weird avatar, admit to being married and cannot accommodate so immediately you have significantly reduced your target audience as many swingers will not meet married/attached men. At least you have been honest about your situation but it will still be a deterrent to many.

If you think you have upset people, and they haven't already blocked you as a result, why not send them a message apologising and reiterating what you have said in your OP about being naive - its a mistake a lot of "single" guys make on joining this or any swinging site. Might not make a scrap of difference if you are not what they are looking for but you've got nothing to lose. Or incorporate some of it into your profile text maybe?

At least you have realised where you went wrong, its up to you to put it right. Your profile represents you and you are one of thousands of single guys on here, given the ratio the rest of us can afford to be very selective, unfair but true nonetheless! Don't expect to get meets and if you do it's a bonus.

Animal masks were only in the channel 4 program! they are not popular really.

Read others profiles, what appeals to you may appeal to others and whilst copying is a bad thing, using the structure and content as a guide as to how to frame your profile is a good thing. Pay attention to men who are getting lots of verifications... they are doing something right.

If you have really been annoying it may be a good plan to hide your profile, sit back and watch for a few months then delete it and start again more educated.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I'm still struggling to work out what the avatar pic is

"why do you need l plates? your 46 years old ffs, act it lol "

Sorry I think you misunderstood the L plates reference. It was in relation to this site and the right and wrong way to get on on it

No avatar. Like i said complete novice trying to be clever used a mask and a bad camara lol

Din

Its not a good profile you need to sell yourself a bit more and I d really suggest a club visit to build up a list of friends tbh

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

in my opinion you say too much about your wife, she isn't here, we don't need to know that you haven't had sex for two years or your age difference ...disrespectful to her and might put some off.

Other than that pad it out a bit and add a coupe more pictures.

Haha. You gave me giggle tonight. Thank you

X

Needs pictures.

Enough about the wife already.

And the line about the G spot is just weird.

» Add a new message to this topic