FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > feedback

feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey...i've been on the site a little while now, and i've had a few meets but not for a while....i've changed my pics from when i was quite fat to some now and have kept my profile updated to a degree. my profile prob sounds like i'm a little inexperienced, which was the case when the first of it written but not so much now...but i hate putting anything up that sounds too cocky or braggy.

somehow nobody seems to want to talk to me now really.....i've always taken time to read peoples profiles and tried to send decent sounding respectful messages to everyone but i just seem to be deleted and that's about all really....i was wondering if anyone could have a wee peep and maybe tell me where i'm going wrong.....thanks =)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Looks ok to me

Couple of small things I would recommend :

Looking for TV/TS but profile says straight - adjust what you are looking for or state that you are bisexual.

Run a spell checker over it to pick up a couple of typos.

Good luck.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Well, in my opinion you need some decent standing pics, the one you have is too dark, and I am afraid you need to go through the text with a spellcheck and add some punctuation etc, it doesn't read well and may put some people off. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok, taken on board....thankyou so far =)

» Add a new message to this topic