FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sexting!

Sexting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have lady friend who likes to get sex messages. It turns her on and I get the benefit! If we found the right local guy it just might end up as her first MMF, she is very shy though. Did it before but the guy got all pushy and she backed off.

So I put a profile for her to get local guys to understand it may not come to anything...but they will get a few sexy pics! No guarantees anything else...and begging will just turn her off. But seduce her....

So we got lots of replies....saying "I'd like to F*** you". No one reads the adverts!!!! any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I have lady friend who likes to get sex messages. It turns her on and I get the benefit! If we found the right local guy it just might end up as her first MMF, she is very shy though. Did it before but the guy got all pushy and she backed off.

So I put a profile for her to get local guys to understand it may not come to anything...but they will get a few sexy pics! No guarantees anything else...and begging will just turn her off. But seduce her....

So we got lots of replies....saying "I'd like to F*** you". No one reads the adverts!!!! any suggestions?"

Some people love sexting. It's a chance to flirt and attempt to turn someone on with just words (to start with).

I guess you just have to find the right person with the right sort of qualities...

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I have lady friend who likes to get sex messages. It turns her on and I get the benefit! If we found the right local guy it just might end up as her first MMF, she is very shy though. Did it before but the guy got all pushy and she backed off.

So we got lots of replies....saying "I'd like to F*** you". No one reads the adverts!!!! any suggestions?"

sadly "f*** you" is about as much as some guys can manage lol just keep trying and the right peopple will get in touch good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So we got lots of replies....saying "I'd like to F*** you". No one reads the adverts!!!! any suggestions?

sadly "f*** you" is about as much as some guys can manage lol just keep trying and the right peopple will get in touch good luck "

I love sexting...by all means look at my pics etc n message if you want for a chat

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

sexter here lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I would say try the forums on here and maybe the chat rooms and get to know a guy first and see can ye build you some sort of relationship with him and build some trust. Good luck with it. J

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Love sexting and erotic chat/story telling. Often use it to explore fantasy ideas, both mine and the people I am chatting with. TBH it was sexting that got me into the whole swinging scene a few years ago.

I have a few scenes loaded on here and others I have written out on request. Would be happy to chat with you both.

It's rare I sext so any guy getting a sext from me is a lucky man

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"It's rare I sext so any guy getting a sext from me is a lucky man "

Is this something only men do?

we sext eachother sometimes , during the day so when we get home from work we are as horny as hell mmmm

Sexting is great fun and can build the sexual tension for a meeting later on. You do have to have a bigger vocabulary then just "I want fuck you" though for it to work

» Add a new message to this topic