By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you used it on yourself ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Believe it or not, no lol

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple  over a year ago

Basildon Essex

Start of on a slow speed working your way up to the faster speeds as it's much better on the faster speeds I was only using mine this morning and it's the best toy ever

Mmmmm sounds like fun. Its a 20 speed one. And 20 seems over fast. Better watch i dont drain the national grid with it lol

mmmm please use it on yourself , it will be mindblowing , used it on my sub , lol hmmmm enjoy

And nice pic usin it too

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple  over a year ago

Basildon Essex

"And nice pic usin it too "
thank u x

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

My best toy

Tease with it...don't just hold it in one place. Nothing better than building MrsLeics up to an orgasm then pulling the wand away...over and over again

Enjoy!

Blindfold her, restrain her arms and legs, strap or hold it in place and sit back and enjoy.....sigh.

Paul does that to me and I will be honest I was in tears by the end but good tears lol x

"Paul does that to me and I will be honest I was in tears by the end but good tears lol x "

Yes, I have been there, begging him to stop and then shouting at him when he tried to!!

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

May be showing my ignorance here, but I noticed in Lidl the other day "An interchangeable multi-head, and multi-speed massager" its wired to a mains plug and looks very similar to a wand.

Suppose the question is, "Is this the same thing packaged differently?" .....at £16.99 they could be flying out the door!

"Paul does that to me and I will be honest I was in tears by the end but good tears lol x

Yes, I have been there, begging him to stop and then shouting at him when he tried to!! "

Oh yes so frustrating but soooo good to x

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"May be showing my ignorance here, but I noticed in Lidl the other day "An interchangeable multi-head, and multi-speed massager" its wired to a mains plug and looks very similar to a wand.

Suppose the question is, "Is this the same thing packaged differently?" .....at £16.99 they could be flying out the door! "

Same idea but nothing beats the original Hitachi Magic Wand, only two speeds 120V, but you can use a convert or and insert a rheostat to allow multi speed.

The Japanese are very good at creating electric motors and you will find that the best vibrators have Japanese components, rather than Chinese; see the book 'Badly Made in China'.

Doctor Nasty

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"May be showing my ignorance here, but I noticed in Lidl the other day "An interchangeable multi-head, and multi-speed massager" its wired to a mains plug and looks very similar to a wand.

Suppose the question is, "Is this the same thing packaged differently?" .....at £16.99 they could be flying out the door!

Same idea but nothing beats the original Hitachi Magic Wand, only two speeds 120V, but you can use a convert or and insert a rheostat to allow multi speed.

The Japanese are very good at creating electric motors and you will find that the best vibrators have Japanese components, rather than Chinese; see the book 'Badly Made in China'.

Doctor Nasty"

It really depends on what she's into. For example, I cannot use mine directly on my clitoris, that would be torture of the worst kind but something she may love. The vibrations are amazing on rest of my body and I especially love it on my feet, she may hate it. Test it on yourself first.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Ooops, sorry, I tagged the wrong post there.

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"Ooops, sorry, I tagged the wrong post there."

lol!, ......BUT if you want to offer how to best use one? .....we'd be happy to accept!

[Removed by poster at 11/02/14 11:00:59]

Now thats a show id like to see

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Mrs W absolutely loves her wand !

Either on her own , while I lick her pussy , or when I fuck her from behind, it usually ends up with her having 'shaky legs' and tears ( good tears lol)

If I'm licking her while she holds it in place, after her 1st orgasm, I will carry on licking and hold the wand ( on medium speed) just touching her clit , til she explodes ( doesn't take long lol )

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Doctor Nasty"

Ha ha ha!

Nasty used his wand on me; initially with my pants on. I don't think I have ever been so wet and I honestly can't remember how many orgasms I had as it was almost one after another for about 20 minutes; he's a genius with a wand (including the Violet kind).

@nasty message on it's way, I wanna play you dirty, perverted, electrical maestro

My wife is never off her original Hitachi. They couldn't be simpler to use. Just place it on the clit lightly to start with. If she's not cumming within 60 seconds then she is deceased! We tried out forced orgasms with it after creating a rope harness. Once the orgasms start then they don't stop and as they're clitoral, they are intense and it doesn't take long for them to become too much! Let your partner suss it out herself 1st and go off what she says.

Oh yeah, and if it is an original, plug-in item, watch the electricity bills!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Mmmmm sounds like fun. Its a 20 speed one. And 20 seems over fast. Better watch i dont drain the national grid with it lol"
given me spikey hair!! Lol

hit her on the head with it and go to the pub to watch the footy !

"Blindfold her, restrain her arms and legs, strap or hold it in place and sit back and enjoy.....sigh.

"

I (Male half) was going to put a post but hey everything was said in this post

Tap it three times and say......

» Add a new message to this topic