FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chastity device advice

Chastity device advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What type to get? Looking at cb6000.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a slave we had locked up and got him a nice pink silicone one from ebay. It came with number tag locks and as it was silicon it suited his active job.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We had a slave we had locked up and got him a nice pink silicone one from ebay. It came with number tag locks and as it was silicon it suited his active job."

Think I've seen the one on there thanks!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Personally id go with the Cb-6000 (plus if you Lovehoney it you get 10% off through Fab). Its light weight and comes with extra spacer fittings so its very comfortable if you decide to wear it under clothing. Most importantly its easy to clean so very hygienic which is good for long term use.

Try to avoid metal types, ive found they rust easily, are very heavy and not ideal for keeping hygienic in.

If your still not sure check out the Lovehoney reviews, they always help us. Mrs

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If you can find one, as they're discontinued, we prefer the cb2000. It's more comfortable than the 6000 and has better access for teasing and cleaning. It may be a pain to find one, we found one on ebay from France!

I wear the CB6000, not for been a cuck (I wish) but the wife can then control my cums and also if she orders me to wear it I know I'm not to bother her, as it does hurt to get a erection while wearing it you soon learn to avoid it happening. No long term damage to cock after wearing it, its feels great wearing it, do get one.

I prefer the CB3000 but I also have 5 other different design metal devices and all I can say is they are all marvellous to wear.

Go to EBay as they are much cheaper there

Bought hubby a cb6000 on eBay. Really good, for a few days wear. However he broke one of the rings when he got too excited!

The ebay ones are all fakes, very often the cages splits when the man gets hard then nips the skin, very painful, do research before buying from ebay.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Katie wears a cb6000, amazing to wear , you can so absolutely nothing to stimulate your cock while you are wearing it except poke something into gone end, the feelings in the pits of your stomach after hours of wearing it especially when I'm also in full female attire is just unbelievable, you will do anything to get a release and the orgasm you crave

» Add a new message to this topic