FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tight forskin

tight forskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WE WERE JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY COULD HELP .. WEN I PULL MY HUSBANDS FORSKIN BACK IT IS QUITE TIGHT.. I CAN PULL IT ALL THE WAY DOWN BUT CAN GET VERY PAINFUL FOR HIM. IVE HEARD ABOUT A STRETCHING TECHNIQUE TO HELP WITH THIS... CAN ANYBODY GIVE US SOME ADVICE XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sounds like you need advice from a medical professional, get and see your GP, and get referred to a Urologist, he may need a half circumcision, or he may not, but I would still see Gp.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WE WERE JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY COULD HELP .. WEN I PULL MY HUSBANDS FORSKIN BACK IT IS QUITE TIGHT.. I CAN PULL IT ALL THE WAY DOWN BUT CAN GET VERY PAINFUL FOR HIM. IVE HEARD ABOUT A STRETCHING TECHNIQUE TO HELP WITH THIS... CAN ANYBODY GIVE US SOME ADVICE XX "

Go to your GP they may prescribe some cream to begin with and advise on some stretching techniques. Did this with my partner and he ended up having a full circumcision. I think the technical term is phismosis? If you wanted to search the internet for some information. A very painful thing. I hope you find a solution soon. Good luck x

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

I think the technical term is phismosis? x"

It is; there are one or two conditions skin conditions that need to be excluded, so I would request a referral to urology and also ensure that your GP dipsticks your urine and takes a swab to exclude underlying infection and diabetes.

Doctor Nasty

By *olwaySonarMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Stretching exercises can definitely improve freedom of movement of the foreskin. It is being used as a technique in the states as a way to actually restore the foreskin for those who were circumcised when babies.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Okay, so tight foreskin..........

I had this many years ago, and had the op!

Over the years each time it got sore it scarred, so it got less elastic and more restricted.

No amount of "stretching" or creams etc will give a happy long term outcome, the condition will get steadily worse.

A circumcision is DEFINITELY reccomended, magic solution!

A very quick minor op, couple of days discomfort, very rapid healing, and freedom from discomfort forever afterwards!

And he will find his erection bigger and stronger, as the flow of blood to his bell end is unconstricted, ( plus the physcological confidence of not being in pain any more! )

Dont mess about ANY LONGER, do get it done!

PM me if you want further advice or guidance...........

"WE WERE JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY COULD HELP .. WEN I PULL MY HUSBANDS FORSKIN BACK IT IS QUITE TIGHT.. I CAN PULL IT ALL THE WAY DOWN BUT CAN GET VERY PAINFUL FOR HIM. IVE HEARD ABOUT A STRETCHING TECHNIQUE TO HELP WITH THIS... CAN ANYBODY GIVE US SOME ADVICE XX "

Right now for some advice from who has suffered from this (para-phimosis) and I've stretched it far enough for it not to bother me anymore.

Mine was bad enough to rip the foreskin when I was a bit too amorous.

The steroid cream can work or the stretching which worked for me. I didn't want to be circumcised.

Stretching can be done by either pulling the tight area as much as he can manually (i.e. Masturbating, etc.) or there is a couple of tools available. The best one is from Japan (they don't allow circumcision) - it's called a 'Glansie', but it's expensive.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Right now for some advice from who has suffered from this (para-phimosis).

"

Phimosis and paraphimosis are not the same condition; paraphimosis will respond to manipulation of the swollen retracted prepuce and can be be helped by steroid creams and stretching.

Phimosis requires investigation to determine the underlying cause before treatment.

Doctor Nasty

Mike has a tight foreskin i love it licking the end but hey i manage to get it back put of a pull xx

thanks for all the advice,,,,, i can actually pull his forskin down but its as it gets to the ridge of the helmet that it gets painful,,, the little bit of skin that connects it is the painful bit

By *onyandsue2Couple  over a year ago

glan Conwy

Happen to me then one Sunday night I pull my forskin back while washing and ended in a&e I had been complaining to my wife it had been tightening over a few weeks any way I was told I had type 2diabetes and that caused it

By *ames blackMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"thanks for all the advice,,,,, i can actually pull his forskin down but its as it gets to the ridge of the helmet that it gets painful,,, the little bit of skin that connects it is the painful bit "

Me too

hes been checked for all that and is all clear

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Happen to me then one Sunday night I pull my forskin back while washing and ended in a&e I had been complaining to my wife it had been tightening over a few weeks any way I was told I had type 2diabetes and that caused it "

How did they treat that?

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

some foreskins are just tighter, I've found that good lube helps it to slide and cause less rubbing (and I last longer) so less friction. I now regularly put Vaseline on, much more comfortable.

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Try streching in the bath as the skins more supple nd thats whati was recommended by the dr

Hubby has same problem. Too much friction or hard pulling back when erect causes his skin to split. He has lots of little 1/4" scars where the splits have healed... He was referred to hospital but as there isn't a problem while he's flaccid the doctor didn't feel anything needed doing!

Get a partial or full circumcision, it must be painful. He will be in and out in a day.had my done when I was 18yrs old.

A friend of mine suffered from this, it got to the point erections became painful and it body shocked him into impotence. He had it circumcised but the psychological pain remains. This is a extreme case I imagine but yes GP is best ace to start, hope it works out for you x

I had the same problem. Got circumsized last June. It was the only cure for it

It's more common than you'd think.

Approx. 1 in 5 adult men suffer from some kind of phimosis. Un-circumcised men obviously.

My foreskin ripped many yrs ago was like a scene from chain saw massacre but it healed it self was never tight again and never had prob since . Guess I was lucky

I remember a few yrs ago meeting a bicurious guy in his 50's in the greenhouse sauna. He had a huge thk cock but his foreskin did not retract. Very frustrating considering how big his bellend felt. A bit like having a chocolate bar and not being able to get the wrappper off

Definitely consult GP and likely outcome is circumcision. Mine was too tight and infected so intercourse was impossible. A day case with a few days of discomfort. Best decision I made.

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

Hi

when you pull the skin right back and notice there is a white patch , it may be a condition known as BXO . the splits may keep opening too,the condition may come and go but will need treatment eventually,not wanting to worry you.but see your GP .

all the best

Steve

"Okay, so tight foreskin..........

I had this many years ago, and had the op!

Over the years each time it got sore it scarred, so it got less elastic and more restricted.

No amount of "stretching" or creams etc will give a happy long term outcome, the condition will get steadily worse.

A circumcision is DEFINITELY reccomended, magic solution!

A very quick minor op, couple of days discomfort, very rapid healing, and freedom from discomfort forever afterwards!

And he will find his erection bigger and stronger, as the flow of blood to his bell end is unconstricted, ( plus the physcological confidence of not being in pain any more! )

Dont mess about ANY LONGER, do get it done!

PM me if you want further advice or guidance........... "

I'm with Jack on this one. I had mine done some years ago. When the nurse was changing my dressing the following morning she asked if I was worried about it. When I said yes she said 'don't be. My husband had it done 12 months ago and look at the smile on my face'!

» Add a new message to this topic