FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Plus size PVC

Plus size PVC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all hopefully thatere will be some great advice from this post. I love the PVC look and would love to go all out on a nice sexy PVC mini dress, elbow length gloves and thigh high kinky boots. ive done a lot of browsing online but i'm dubious to buy as although they promote it to be my dress size dress size (18/20)i know from buting bob standard lingerie items they arent always as acurate as the size in the shop, if you know what I mean. Is there any places you can recommend that have quite accurate sizings, the products look and feel great on and are at a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all hopefully thatere will be some great advice from this post. I love the PVC look and would love to go all out on a nice sexy PVC mini dress, elbow length gloves and thigh high kinky boots. ive done a lot of browsing online but i'm dubious to buy as although they promote it to be my dress size dress size (18/20)i know from buting bob standard lingerie items they arent always as acurate as the size in the shop, if you know what I mean. Is there any places you can recommend that have quite accurate sizings, the products look and feel great on and are at a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance "

love honey do a good range ..and the returns process is quick and easy if you want exchange or refund

I have been looking at love honey and fell in love with a dress on there, i know they do have a simple returns process as Like i said sometimes there sizings are quite exactly on the money, so i have had to reurn a few things. If im honest my breasts dont help even in normal clothes im a dress size 18/20 waist and top size 24-26 so that doesnt help matters at all

Try on ebay you will get what your looking for there i cant pm you the name of a seller here but there are 3 sellers there that will cater for your sizr and what your looking for

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I bought a reasonably priced PVC dress in a size 22 from Simply Scrumcious (yes it's spelt like that)

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

"I bought a reasonably priced PVC dress in a size 22 from Simply Scrumcious (yes it's spelt like that)"

I got a pvc mini from them and it fits like a treat. They will take measurements of the item for you before you order if you ask.

There's a company called 'honour' that have a fab range of plus size PVC/latex/leather wear. They seem pretty accurate on the sizes too x

thanks ladies im off for a browse now

My PVC is from honour. Great sizing

just ordered a lovely black red trimmed mini from honour so much nicer than the one i loved on love honey been able to send them my measurements too to have it custom made for a better fit so thanks everyone for all your help xxx

"Hi all hopefully thatere will be some great advice from this post. I love the PVC look and would love to go all out on a nice sexy PVC mini dress, elbow length gloves and thigh high kinky boots. ive done a lot of browsing online but i'm dubious to buy as although they promote it to be my dress size dress size (18/20)i know from buting bob standard lingerie items they arent always as acurate as the size in the shop, if you know what I mean. Is there any places you can recommend that have quite accurate sizings, the products look and feel great on and are at a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance "

ebay, love honey, honour

Honour and eBay

"Hi all hopefully thatere will be some great advice from this post. I love the PVC look and would love to go all out on a nice sexy PVC mini dress, elbow length gloves and thigh high kinky boots. ive done a lot of browsing online but i'm dubious to buy as although they promote it to be my dress size dress size (18/20)i know from buting bob standard lingerie items they arent always as acurate as the size in the shop, if you know what I mean. Is there any places you can recommend that have quite accurate sizings, the products look and feel great on and are at a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance

ebay, love honey, honour

"

I'm like you, not average anywhere...but would definitely recommend honour, and the staff are great at helping you find something flattering for your shape...

"Honour and eBay "

while on the subject of us more curvy ladies, dos anyone know where I can get a pair of "chaps" for a fetish party?....

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

try cathouse clothing in yorkshire they do custom as well as off the peg

got a good reputation

I got a PVC basque from corsets uk, really generous in the size department and cheap as chips

An eBay shop called Aurelli do some nice wet/pvc look items amongst other things and go up to a 26...affordable and pretty xx

» Add a new message to this topic