FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile review?

profile review?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

just I'm bored and dont have energy to post something gritting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pictures are full of cock and other women, very unappealing, which makes me think that all you can offer to a meet is your cock, we know what one looks like

yumsville

should I take countryside landscapes?

"should I take countryside landscapes? "

people want to see who is attached to the cock, not the cock itself, the majority of women don't like cock pics

yumsville

sooooo - I should put my face out for the public??? No way, I'm one of those shy types

"sooooo - I should put my face out for the public??? No way, I'm one of those shy types "

Is that all what you have in your body? A cock and a face?!

Lmao i was just browsing the latest pics section and could not belive the amont of cock pics being uploaded !

Come on guys ! Women have seen a cock before ! Use some imagination

yumsville

"sooooo - I should put my face out for the public??? No way, I'm one of those shy types

Is that all what you have in your body? A cock and a face?! "

Ummmmmm, that would be a yes. Do I take it you are saying 'put your arse on' like you have?? They aren't going to be around the back end of me...

yumsville

"Lmao i was just browsing the latest pics section and could not belive the amont of cock pics being uploaded !

Come on guys ! Women have seen a cock before ! Use some imagination "

so remove all cock pics?

there's only 4 on it..?

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Lmao i was just browsing the latest pics section and could not belive the amont of cock pics being uploaded !

Come on guys ! Women have seen a cock before ! Use some imagination "

I'm doing my best to avoid cock shots!

yumsville

I'm doing my best to avoid cock shots! "

you calling me a cock? lol

"sooooo - I should put my face out for the public??? No way, I'm one of those shy types

Ummmmmm, that would be a yes. Do I take it you are saying 'put your arse on' like you have?? They aren't going to be around the back end of me... "

So now your body has a third feature which is your bum and thats for a red zone if you meet a gurl?!

Women find a man's as sexy as you find their asses sexy. Nothing wrong with that and although I am very straight I am very happy for a woman to grabb my ass play with it, kiss it and its hot if they do. Does that make me less a man or less straight?! I dont think so.

yumsville

Ummmmmm, that would be a yes. Do I take it you are saying 'put your arse on' like you have?? They aren't going to be around the back end of me...

So now your body has a third feature which is your bum and thats for a red zone if you meet a gurl?!

Women find a man's as sexy as you find their asses sexy. Nothing wrong with that and although I am very straight I am very happy for a woman to grabb my ass play with it, kiss it and its hot if they do. Does that make me less a man or less straight?! I dont think so. "

not questioning you putting your arse out there, just... I find these model type pictures - a little lame (no offence). I am not a stripper or some kind of 'ultimate godly meet', so I'll leave that one to the imagination.

Any other critique bar cock shot pics?

so remove all cock pics?

there's only 4 on it..? "

1 is more than enough, more than 1 and it's boring as hell, tedious

Women find a man's as sexy as you find their asses sexy. Nothing wrong with that and although I am very straight I am very happy for a woman to grabb my ass play with it, kiss it and its hot if they do. Does that make me less a man or less straight?! I dont think so.

not questioning you putting your arse out there, just... I find these model type pictures - a little lame (no offence). I am not a stripper or some kind of 'ultimate godly meet', so I'll leave that one to the imagination.

Any other critique bar cock shot pics? "

so you only have 3 body parts you can think of? you have a chest ya know

you should leave your cock to the imagination, if women want to see it they'll ask

yumsville

I did have my chest on, but it had my cock in too so took it off. And... my cock is seriously fucking great (said quietly)

"I did have my chest on, but it had my cock in too so took it off. And... my cock is seriously fucking great (said quietly) "

a cock is a cock

"I did have my chest on, but it had my cock in too so took it off. And... my cock is seriously fucking great (said quietly) "

Lol. Is that you're best feature? If so there are thousands here who have a grwater ckck than yours. What makes stabd out for a girl to want to meet you?

Why ask then disagree then make out your cocks fuckin awesome...??...yawn....just saying

yumsville

"Why ask then disagree then make out your cocks fuckin awesome...??...yawn....just saying"

Well as there have only been 2 people talk about cock pics, and my profile isn't one that is completely over run with thousands of them - i.e, there are other people in them. I have taken it on board and asked for other comments other than 'add ambiguous pics'.

And my comment was just that, It's my pride n joy - surpassed only by my arse (which I am not going to show)

"Why ask then disagree then make out your cocks fuckin awesome...??...yawn....just saying

Well as there have only been 2 people talk about cock pics, and my profile isn't one that is completely over run with thousands of them - i.e, there are other people in them. I have taken it on board and asked for other comments other than 'add ambiguous pics'.

And my comment was just that, It's my pride n joy - surpassed only by my arse (which I am not going to show)"

most of your pics are of your cock, and some are of other women, we don't care if you think it's your pride and joy, but its unappealing to look at

"Why ask then disagree then make out your cocks fuckin awesome...??...yawn....just saying

And my comment was just that, It's my pride n joy - surpassed only by my arse (which I am not going to show)"

You should try and get an arse pic...ladies love a nice bum...

And my comment was just that, It's my pride n joy - surpassed only by my arse (which I am not going to show)

You should try and get an arse pic...ladies love a nice bum..."

I do, and action man hips

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm quite happy to see a couple of good cock pics, but I want to see what the overall frame is like too ie a full length shot or two. I'm happy to look at torsos or nice bums, but I HATE most action shots. IMO cocks do not all look the same but I do NOT want to see where it's been!!

Call me wacky but I like cock pics, nobody tells women to tone down the pussy pics, find it odd how prudish people are about these things . If you don't want to see cock pics try a dating site instead. I have a fb whose profile is plastered with cock pics doesn't mean there's nothing more to the guy, he's a bloody marvelous intelligent, funny and very self-depracating guy. He's got a great cock too but I knew that before we spoke

yumsville

I'm quite happy to see a couple of good cock pics, but I want to see what the overall frame is like too ie a full length shot or two. I'm happy to look at torsos or nice bums, but I HATE most action shots. IMO cocks do not all look the same but I do NOT want to see where it's been!!"

Can appreciate that entirely. My least favourite pics of all are seeing another guys dick in a potential meet.. but the one I have showing at least gets points for style and versatility?

"I did have my chest on, but it had my cock in too so took it off. And... my cock is seriously fucking great (said quietly)

a cock is a cock "

A pussy is just another pussy

yumsville

down to 3. any other recommendations?

Your fourth pic is nice.

Nowt wrong with any of it far as I can see, you've bothered to think about your written content, you have a range of pictures in different scenarios within a small selection of pics (leave em wanting more lol)

xx

yumsville

I keep adding and taking bits off - I was wondering if it read in a broken fashion. So cool ..

Corr things you do on a duvet day! lol

"I did have my chest on, but it had my cock in too so took it off. And... my cock is seriously fucking great (said quietly)

a cock is a cock A pussy is just another pussy "

exactly!

I'm quite happy to see a couple of good cock pics, but I want to see what the overall frame is like too ie a full length shot or two. I'm happy to look at torsos or nice bums, but I HATE most action shots. IMO cocks do not all look the same but I do NOT want to see where it's been!!

Can appreciate that entirely. My least favourite pics of all are seeing another guys dick in a potential meet.. but the one I have showing at least gets points for style and versatility? "

but yet you have your hand in a womans pussy so no points there

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Can appreciate that entirely. My least favourite pics of all are seeing another guys dick in a potential meet.. but the one I have showing at least gets points for style and versatility? "

Sorry. The third doesn't bother me much, but the second and fourth I don't like and they add no information of value anyway, haha! It's your physique I want to see, not some woman's parted legs!

Can appreciate that entirely. My least favourite pics of all are seeing another guys dick in a potential meet.. but the one I have showing at least gets points for style and versatility?

Sorry. The third doesn't bother me much, but the second and fourth I don't like and they add no information of value anyway, haha! It's your physique I want to see, not some woman's parted legs!"

yumsville

well, I have added something a little more interesting, seen as that seems to be the theme of the day (and the only ones I have of my torso, are ones showing my cock - which is a no no no)

like or remove and delete lol

I'm fedup with rewriting mine, so have took stuff out but could do with a ghost writer

Why ask for a profile review if you are not going to be open to recommendations? You think your cock pics are great then stick with it and wait for the meet requests to come flooding in. You obviously know best.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Think you could class it as a look at me post and apparently it worked a treat

Why are you lot even helping him? He has 44 meets on his summary. Clearly he needs no help and is rather extracting the urine.

yumsville

"Why ask for a profile review if you are not going to be open to recommendations? You think your cock pics are great then stick with it and wait for the meet requests to come flooding in. You obviously know best."

hmmm well you half hit that nail. Simply because I ask for ideas doesn't mean I have to take them on. It would be a little tyrannical if that was the case! And besides... if you read my opening post - it was more a hump day timewaste, rather than trying to get a work of art.

yumsville

"I'm fedup with rewriting mine, so have took stuff out but could do with a ghost writer "

pmsl - it does get like that lol

yumsville

"Why are you lot even helping him? He has 44 meets on his summary. Clearly he needs no help and is rather extracting the urine. "

I'm not taking the piss - though it is meant as something to pass my day off yeah. Nothing wrong with gauging opinion, you serious fab folks

"Why are you lot even helping him? He has 44 meets on his summary. Clearly he needs no help and is rather extracting the urine.

I'm not taking the piss - though it is meant as something to pass my day off yeah. Nothing wrong with gauging opinion, you serious fab folks"

If you're wanting to pass your day then do something more constructive

yumsville

"Why are you lot even helping him? He has 44 meets on his summary. Clearly he needs no help and is rather extracting the urine.

I'm not taking the piss - though it is meant as something to pass my day off yeah. Nothing wrong with gauging opinion, you serious fab folks

If you're wanting to pass your day then do something more constructive"

I took up theology, but turned to my profile

I took up theology, but turned to my profile "

try and set a challenge and see how many you whack out in a day

yumsville

I took up theology, but turned to my profile

try and set a challenge and see how many you whack out in a day"

I'm not an aggressive person

I only have 5 pics on my profile, I will add some more when i bulk up a bit lol, And i dont show my face/cock pics for the same reason as most people on here, They are set to friends only

yumsville

"I only have 5 pics on my profile, I will add some more when i bulk up a bit lol, And i dont show my face/cock pics for the same reason as most people on here, They are set to friends only"

but you get points for the arse (not from me - but you get points! by all counts)

"I only have 5 pics on my profile, I will add some more when i bulk up a bit lol, And i dont show my face/cock pics for the same reason as most people on here, They are set to friends only

but you get points for the arse (not from me - but you get points! by all counts) "

of course you do, because its not a cock, unless the person attached to it is

Morrigan hates Cock shots in fact we often think that if that's all a guy thinks of himself then we'll he's a Cock lol. But then out profile has too many pictures of just Mo and I guess that makes it a honey trap

yumsville

"Morrigan hates Cock shots in fact we often think that if that's all a guy thinks of himself then we'll he's a Cock lol. But then out profile has too many pictures of just Mo and I guess that makes it a honey trap "

UMMM you'll have the picture police on you if ya not careful. Now what's going on here then.

I often think too many pictures is a sign of people being attached to themselves too! what a coincidence

yumsville

"I only have 5 pics on my profile, I will add some more when i bulk up a bit lol, And i dont show my face/cock pics for the same reason as most people on here, They are set to friends only

but you get points for the arse (not from me - but you get points! by all counts)

of course you do, because its not a cock, unless the person attached to it is"

I think your perfect meet would be a eunuch?

» Add a new message to this topic