FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is there something wrong with us that weve been down in Blackpool for two days

is there something wrong with us that weve been down in Blackpool for two days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started off we were going down to Blackpool from Glasgow for a few days since we were off work started talking to people last week but now we are down there we can't even get a social meet or we have people saying that they will meet then the profile gets deleted it's it just us or does this happens all the time we are losing faith in this or is it cause we are new and never tried it before so there's no point if no one is going to give you the chance because you haven't got. the exexperience and there are all after older

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More like something wrong with them x enjoy blackpool x

You look like you have lots of fun, I'm sure you will find what your looking for x have fun in Blackpool x

Thanks we can be a lot of fun but see trying to find someone or a couple is hard going

i live in blackpool and there are plenty of nice people here, but i do agree that there seems in the last couple of weeks that fake profiles seem to be springing up much more frequently than ever before.

Anyhow if u want someone friendly to chat or possibly meet with then please feel free to contact me

mark

Tarzan as loads ofun here so keep the faith .....Progress .....takes a bit time to get it right ......

We just can't seem to get any even if it was just a social we probably know everywhere now in the fact of us getting lost a lot and trying to find good sex shops lol

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Try Infusion swinger club tonight (Thursday), Friday or Saturday. Details are in the Clubs section here on Fab under 'northwest'...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Must be very frustrating. I'd forget it and enjoy Blackpool, see if anyone has put up a 'meet now' or something.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It can be very frustrating but I suspect your status update isn't helping .

It's mid week too so maybe lots of people are busy.

I hope you find what you're after.

"Try Infusion swinger club tonight (Thursday), Friday or Saturday. Details are in the Clubs section here on Fab under 'northwest'..."

We agree,great club

We would be very unlikely to meet a couple that only had multiple web cam verifications as we'd be concerned that they were serious about actually meeting.

And we wouldn't meet anyone with a status like that

Forget trying to get short notice meets off here, go to a club we've only been to infusions in Blackpool had a great time

By *hameleons69Woman  over a year ago

good ship lollipop

"We would be very unlikely to meet a couple that only had multiple web cam verifications as we'd be concerned that they were serious about actually meeting.

And we wouldn't meet anyone with a status like that"

you really should clear that status and put up something positive about being in the area, doesn't siund like you want a meet and basically telling people they are full of shit! We all get frustrated sometimes but wrong situation to vent it, I think

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

I certainly wouldnt meet you with that angry status

AP feel your pain but welcome to a single guys existence in Fab. I hope you get something arranged when you're down tho. Safe home!

"I certainly wouldnt meet you with that angry status "

Ditto

The status update is probably the result of a very frustrating couple of days .

Looking forward to this holiday in Blackpool , the expectation of a real meet etc......

So lose that update and get along to infusions , have a relaxed day and a fun filled night !

It does seam to be happening more n more all the fake profiles and time wasters,

Hope you have a good time im blackpool,

If this was a single guy rant the replys wouldnt be the same....how do you know there fake? Was you expecting a mass orgy on the beach?

Well we had arranged 2 meets before we got here then didn't show then another 2 when down here that didn't show even out in the wind and rain dose that not show that we do want to meet as for cam verifications dose that no show that we are genuine when the 2 of us are on it not just a single guy messing about we were going to infusion last night till someone wanted to meet and now worried that we would get more abuse if it was a club we have had plenty abuse on here the full time we have been on and yes we did get frustrated after being out in the bad weather and they didn't even let us know that they weren't going to be there after waiting about for over an hour

If you arranged 4 meets and non showed you need to look at your selection process.

I'm confused why you say you'll get abuse if you go to infusions?

We are not saying that we would I think that it could open us up to more abuse cause we do all ready get it over here (P) the female

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Were your hosts at infusion this fri and sat night your be welcomed into the club

Its going to be a fun valentines weeked

Cya there if you come jo

"Were your hosts at infusion this fri and sat night your be welcomed into the club

Its going to be a fun valentines weeked

Cya there if you come jo "

And there is the perfect opportunity !

Verification from a real meet , and a night of fun

The storm was horrendous on the Fylde coast last night so I'm not sure what you were expecting town to be like...and mid-week too?

It's Valentine's weekend and every local club has an event advertised, so you can't really complain

We have an early train tomorrow to back home but probably pop in tonight it's cause it would be our first time meeting and in a club

looks like sumone had fun today lol .....

Yeah thanks Warm front gets the blame of it even tho we got lost and walked right by it will be coming back down at some point again has put the faith back in to it for us would like to thank the people that helped we loved it

ah il help next time

Good to know still going to be here till 11 tomorrow

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Yeah thanks Warm front gets the blame of it even tho we got lost and walked right by it will be coming back down at some point again has put the faith back in to it for us would like to thank the people that helped we loved it "
let me know next time your going to blackpool id love to meet you both and would definately turn up x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

get yourselves off to infusions - it's a great club and i can understand your disappointment but make the most of your holiday! Z

Well the way it's looking we will be back down in the summer again and this time hopefully we will have better choice of people that would meet us but did really enjoy to day granted that it was our first definitely be doing it again in the future

you can rely on tarzan

No worries we'll let you know when we're going to head back down. You might need to bring a Jane with you Tarzan lol.

» Add a new message to this topic